• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread X: Gacha is Suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Third timeline Madoka was giving everything she got to defeat Walpurgis. Doubt Tart is any different.

Also, does anyone know where I can find the Rebellion production Note?

Oh yeah, I thought the (3) stat was referring to the Madoka who one shot Walpurgis, not the one who suffered that betrayal by Mami.

The last summary was a bit unrefined due basing from yt translation. Now that I have finished her side story, I can understand a bit more of what's going on:

The story again took place during the process of Madoka Multiverseal reset, Homura and Kyubey floated in space with infinite Light orbs that represents each and every timelines, that slowly disappearing due to Madoka wishes.

There is one particular orb that seems unstable, which soon engulfed beh Homura and Kyubey and transported their consciousness into the Mirror Witch Labyrinth. Kyubey also describes Mirror Witch Labyrinth as a "singularity that connects Magia Record World to the others".

I heard this was addressed in the Magia Record main story, but I will points this out again. Magia Record universe was created due to the side effect of Homura's Magic, which cause ripple in time every time she travelled to the past.

These small ripples were soon to be the cause of Iroha kicking that pebble which soon lead her to become a Magical Girl, something that shouldn't be happen in any other timelines throughout Multiverse.

The reason the Law of Cycle wouldn't intefere with this irregular timeline is because the timeline is just too unstable that she will destroy it if interferring. Since the timeline is made from multiplies side effect caused by Homura's Magic, I guess that makes sense.

Homura then looked into the future of MagiRecord Homura, but then decides to stop and cut the connection Between her and her MagiRecord-self and returned back to where she was.

Oh yeah, reading the Abstract Existence description and Mami explanation regarding Uwasa, I think they are more to Type 1 AE than 2. Possibly type 1 should be changed into just Type 1.

Tart vs Walpurgis would probably be worse for Tart, given she has an entire 5 points less worth of stamina compared to Madoka, unless her time manip somehow came into play. Though that sounds like a good debate to have, especially if it were x magical girl group vs Walpurgis.

Hold on, so Coolmura is actually prime Homura? What a twist, though it does explain why it has the 14 feelings around her. Seems like the Mirror Witch is finally getting an upgrade too.

Do you have the quote on you?

Well I was refering to Mami's explanation, but yeah, that would work too.

Interesting.

I'll add the Uwasa statement to the CRT. Probably add mention of the Hereafter event, as it also suggests that the Uwasa could still physically manifest.

The Mirror Witch is also implied to connect with the wider multiverse in the second crossover event. She might actually be tier 2-A at this point. Well, we at least now know she's acausal.

Yes, they can physically manifests, but those are merely their avatars. This makes me thinking if Magical Girl can damage an abstract through their avatar or not.

Which crossover event, the one with Monogatari or Nanoha?

The reason the Uwasa are defeated is because they also stop their rumor from being true in the process. Even then, the magical girls don't know if they actually defeated the abstract side of it, so I don't think their non-physical interaction goes that far.

Nanoha.

Just finished checking Magia Clash event:

First of all, I really don't like how they made the Nanoha trio into bunches of Mary sue.

Second, the only thing I can find that indicating 2-A Mirror Witch are the stacking Mirror that reflects each other stuff and the fact the Mirror was reaching the Nanoha Universe, which seems to be located within Puella Multiverse. I recall Fate mentioned Kamihama even before entering the Mirror Witch.

I saw someone theorizing that Akuma Homura made Endless Mirrors somehow. I was going to dismiss this as fanon, but then I saw a few other people mention this theory, and was wondering if there was something I missed?

From what little i know from 4chan it's known who she was in the jp version, don't know if it's from an event or arc 2

Hey SD, wouldn't "Madoka treating the Multiverse as nothing but records that can be played frame by frame" enough to make her Low 1-C? I mean, this is basically the same as "someone reading a book of fiction page by page".

We'd probably need a bit more evidence than just simply that. A disc can just be reminiscent of her large size and all.

Not to mention it's probably a metaphor, given the entire record thing is something exclusive to magia record and never mentioned in rebellion or episode 12.

Though if it was legit, it still wouldn't be Low 1-C, the new rules make so she'd be physically located on a Low 1-C plane but without any feats she's still 2-A.

Started Another Story Chspter 9. Turns out Mami went to the Memory Museum to investigate a rumor sometime between Chapter 4 and 5, and was revealed the truth about Witches by Mifuyu. There she had a mental breakdown as in episode 10, and wanrs to kill Magical Girls and was able to thoroughly trounce Mifuyu. Mifuyu even says Mami's defenses were impenetrable, despite not being in tbe right mind.

At this point Alina swoops in with a sucker punch, and then BFR's Mami with a Witch Labyrinth. After which, Mami unleashes her Doppel and breaks out, only to pass out due to exhaustion.

So I think we can put to bed the idea that Alina is as strong as Mami, at least in terms of AP.

SomebodyData said:
Not to mention it's probably a metaphor, given the entire record thing is something exclusive to magia record and never mentioned in rebellion or episode 12.

Though if it was legit, it still wouldn't be Low 1-C, the new rules make so she'd be physically located on a Low 1-C plane but without any feats she's still 2-A.
This one here got his Low 1-C rating through "treating the universes like a table top game". It doesn't mention anything about him being 5-D.

>Not to mention it's probably a metaphor, given the entire record thing is something exclusive to magia record and never mentioned in rebellion or episode 12.

Why is it a methapor? It was blatantly stated that Madoka treats them like mere disc record. Heck, even her skirt is the Universe itself.

Like I said, by current standards, that's not low 1-C anymore. Same applies to whatever you just linked.

Her skirt being a universe proves they're not disc records though. If you can prove its not a metaphor exclusive to Magia Record, go ahead. But we need something more concrete.

This really isn't relevant to anything, but someone pointed out that the boyfriend of the girl from the Nagisa event is named Sho. And has the same name as the guy those two assholes Sayaka murdered on the train were talking about. Given they're in Mitakihara, it's likely meant to be an intentional reference, or possible even the same guy.

RIP Sho, he deserves a profile.

Did anyone catch any of Uhrmann / Inui's abilities? Anyways here's her profile.

Also, Urhmann appears originally in the manga of the og series. So huh. Canon is weird.

For the CRT once the wiki move is over, I'm thinking about adding this:

Ultimate Madoka: Upgrade to Omniscience within the World of the Wraiths (Nagisa's story event shows that Ultimate Madoka does in fact know every memory a magical girl would have as well, so now there is really nothing left for her to know), Nigh-Omniscience otherwise (As shown by Rebellion and Magia Record, her knowledge is slightly restricted, leading to her almost being captured by Kyubey, having her powers stolen by Homura Akemi, and unable to determine the outcome of the MagiReco universe [Essentially she can no longer account for free-will])

Hey SD, I got some stuffs for the big CRT once the forum fully moved.

AoC's stuffs

• It was good while it last, but I don't think the AoC dupe bodies shouldn't have the "eventually become 2-A" part. I believe the 2-A growth was referred to the true body only.
  • Adding Unconventional Resistance to Mind Manipulation or corruption for the AoC true body. AoC is byproducted of peak UKG curse that corrupted the Moksha Wraith, so to Mindhax/corrupted it would requires to overwrite UKG curse.
  • True Body AoC range should be updated by adding "Multiversal+" at its peak. The fact it will eventually destroying the World of Wraith should be enough.
  • Adding Resistance to Smithing/Death Manip to True Body AoC. It still Alive after took a hit from Bowmura smithing Arrow.
False Madoka's stuff

• Changes the page name from False Madoka to "Wraith Madoka". I don't recall she was referred as "False Madoka" or something similar, but I do recall she was mentioned as Wraith Madoka instead.
  • Move the profile into Homura's tabber (I think that's what it's called). False Madoka is a Wraith that got exposure to BowHomura's own power when it was stolen from her. The appearance is merely because of Homura's memory, so it should be move d to Homura's tabber profile.
  • I think FM should got Multiversal+ range too, scaling from Final Timeline Madoka.
Other stuffs

• Adding unconventional resistance to Mind Manip to Bowmura. Since Homura's power can operates itself even without Homura's commands, any mind based power that below UKG level should get overwrite by her own power. False Madoka is the walking proof for this.
  • I think it's time for Homura to get Type 5 Acausality and Large Size Type 9. I finds it weird that Homura doesn't have those when she can overwrite Madoka's existence.
  • I found another evidence for the Magical Girls Spatial NPI. It was from Kyoko again, she cut open Oktavia Barrier with her spear by slashing it.
Regarding Madoka Omniscience stuff, isn't the reason why Madoka cannot determined the outcome of MagiReco Universe is because the fact it was created from the side effect of Homura's Magic? I think it makes sense for her not being able to tell the outcome since MagiReco universe isn't part of the Natual Universe that already exists in PMMM.

The Madoka almost got capture by Kyubey and Homura stole her power are more of a PIS to me rather that her actual limitation.

Regarding AoC:

• Both tabs count the true body
  • I guess that's addable
  • Sure
  • It did? I'm pretty sure it got one shot by the smiting.
Regarding False Madoka:

• She was only called Wraith Madoka starting like chapter 8 I believe. Before that she was just Madoka or following the trend of the other dupes of the magical girls.
  • She is Homura, but Homura is not her. Wraith Madoka is shown to be a pretty different existence despite being Homura's power manifested. Not to mention Homura needs a new Magia Record tab
  • That's manga only tho
Other:

• Thats counted under the unconvential resistance to memory manip and power null.
  • I don't think Homura was shown with either at any point.
  • kk
They haven't really explained it that well yet. Coolmura's event story suggests the Mirror Witch is also partially to blame too. Either way, there are a large amount of timelines created by Homura from her time traveling, so that alone wouldn't explain Ult. Madoka's issues.

If you consider it PIS, we would have to remove Homura and Kyubey's stuff regarding that feat. Though, given Ult.Madoka was never stated to be omnipresent in a non-existant timeline and Homura's crystalized powers were shown even killing AoC, not sure it's PIS as much as a loophole.

Ah, before I go again: I probably won't be active til the 27th, but I guess that's alright given the forum changes anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back