• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Okay. I don't think that's important or significant enough to keep on the profile since we now have an official avatar. It strikes me as a mere relic of a time we didn't.

Changed to
Which also fits his Post timeskip

I'm not sure with the sizing on the image, I made it similar size to the old one but not sure if it's properly implemented (Monkey quite tired)

Can you check if it's good?

Our current image for Mecha Sonic (Death Egg Zone), better known as Silver Sonic, is currently fan art, mainly due to almost no official art of it existing. However, somewhat recently, detailed concept art of Silver Sonic was released that is extremely close to it's final design.
latest.png

Perhaps we could color this in and use it as the image on Silver Sonic's profile, similar to what we ended up doing with Ultron-Sigma, to have something more official than our current image on the profile.

It depends on if any of our image helpers consider it worth the effort. It would likely involve quite a lot of work.

What is our currently used image for this character?

latest.png

Perhaps we could color this in and use it as the image on Silver Sonic's profile, similar to what we ended up doing with Ultron-Sigma, to have something more official than our current image on the profile.
I really don't like that image. Comparing it to the official art, it seems that the proportions have changed somewhat significantly.
Are the colors accurate, though? If they are, I have some experience with Photoshop and could color it for you if nobody else wants to.
Not sure about shading, though.

I really don't like that image. Comparing it to the official art, it seems that the proportions have changed somewhat significantly.
Are the colors accurate, though? If they are, I have some experience with Photoshop and could color it for you if nobody else wants to.
Not sure about shading, though.
The colors are accurate to the sprite at least.

latest.png

The colors are accurate to the sprite at least.
This is what I have so far, it is indeed a lot of work.
None of the examples you've given me have these letters on the shoulder like this, do you know what color they should be?
F0bXZFZ.png

I could try to do it... You don't need to if you don't want
I've already started, but if you think my work is inadequate then you could take the torch.
I was going to tighten up the lines and shade at the end.

This is what I have so far, it is indeed a lot of work.
None of the examples you've given me have these letters on the shoulder like this, do you know what color they should be?
F0bXZFZ.png

I've already started, but if you think my work is inadequate then you could take the torch.
I was going to tighten up the lines and shade at the end.
That looks very good
orangutan_1f9a7.png
👍

Last edited:
They both look fine to use to me. Thank you for helping out.

Since letters aren't present on the final sprite, I think it's not unreasonable to exclude them.
Ant said both of them are fine.
I'm not a Sonic supporter, so just use whichever one feels more accurate to you.
Worst case scenario is we switch it later. All I know is that fanart has to go, it doesn't seem fully accurate to the sprite or concept art.

Changed to

Proposing we use this image for Iron Man (Marvel Comics):
Secret_Wars_Vol_1_6_Midtown_Comics_Variant_Textless.jpg

It's not a render, but it portrays all of his relevant armors AND features Stark alongside them. as such it is the better fit for Iron Man's file.

Here is how you should link to Fandom-hosted images:

Anyway, I suppose that we can make an exception this time and use it.

Changed to
The second image is fine to use instead of the current version, but not the first. Probably not the third either.

Changed to

Changed to
That is a better image, yes. Feel free to use it.

Back