• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

I think that it looks like an official artist. He probably just rendered the image.

The image that you just linked to looks good enough for us to use though.

They look good enough to use to me, but here is how you should always link to Fandom images here:

Aight, thanks
So do we have to wait for someone else to see if the image is good for the profile, or can we change it already?

Done

I have added it:

Does it look better or worse in the profile page than the old image?

Okay. I suppose that we should keep it then.

I'd like to change the pictures on Ryu's profile a little bit, making them a "cascade tabber" (Cap's profile) to reflect both his young and more adult self and their forms; the names would just be SFII-III for the adult and SFI-Alpha 3 for the young.

Most images would stay the same, but the one that shows his Satsui no Hado might have to be changed.
His younger self would have this, which comes from Street Fighter Alpha 3.

His adult self would then pick from three options:
  • The current one, which comes from Teppen (mobile game). It doesn't reflect the main source material of the character, but it the best in terms of quality (reason why I chose that in the past).
  • This shot from Street Fighter V
  • This other shot from Street Fighter IV
I think it all depends on what do we want to strive for. An image of better quality (speaking of sheer resolution) or one that comes from the main series.

Changed to

Changed to
Which works with
Changed to

Last edited:
I'd like to change the pictures on Ryu's profile a little bit, making them a "cascade tabber" (Cap's profile) to reflect both his young and more adult self and their forms; the names would just be SFII-III for the adult and SFI-Alpha 3 for the young.

Most images would stay the same, but the one that shows his Satsui no Hado might have to be changed.

• The current one, which comes from Teppen (mobile game). It doesn't reflect the main source material of the character, but it the best in terms of quality (reason why I chose that in the past).
I think it all depends on what do we want to strive for. An image of better quality (speaking of sheer resolution) or one that comes from the main series.
Fourth option, this shot, once again from SFV, I can also ask it to be rendered.

I am not sure. The new images that you linked to do not look very good or appropriate to fit our standards.

Fourth option, this shot, once again from SFV, I can also ask it to be rendered.
Well, the problem is that it is not a rendered full-body image. Then again, with the exception of Ryu's base image, neither are his current ones, if I remember correctly.

Exactly, unfortunately we just never get full shots of Ryu unleashing the Satsui no Hado or the Mu no Ken, and there are no official artworks either.

Even the current image from Teppen isn't a full body, but due to being a drawing, it is of better quality than screenshots taken from the games. (The fourth option is also a drawing, but those used for the story modes of the characters are simple and with little details).

Okay. I would prefer using much better quality images, but as I said, the current ones are not good either, except for the one for Ryu's base state, so I am not certain.

What do the rest of you think?

Maybe. I recall seeing that image, or one very similar to it, before, though, and definitely not in the context of a game.

Okay. I would prefer using much better quality images, but as I said, the current ones are not good either, except for the one for Ryu's base state, so I am not certain.

What do the rest of you think?
Me too, but unless I start looking for fan arts, there isn't much I can do.

Fan art is much preferable when the official art looks this bad.

I'm not really fond of fan arts, though.
Personally, I'd rather leave the things as they are, using the best we can get from official, even if non-canon, material.
The current image for Satsui Ryu is almost a full body, and the best I managed to find for the Mu no Ken is this, although the white aura is almost nonexistent, but even the current screenshot isn't too horrible.
(Hopefully SF6 will give us better material)

Fan art is perfectly fine, as long as it looks correct, and is of higher quality than the available official art.

Anyway, your last two images probably look sufficiently good for our purposes.

I'll see what I can find, although at first glances, the prospect isn't good either, mostly because most people draw Evil Ryu, who's a different character, instead of normal Ryu using the Satsui, and the Power of Nothingness doesn't seem a popular subject.
Still, I'll dig up around during spare time.

The new One Piece images, that Monkey linked to in his last post above, all look good to me.
Could you add this image?
Changed to
Changed to
Which works with
Changed to
Added

Last edited:
Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Add Post Timeskip version

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to
All of the replacement images seem fine to use to me.
Added 👍

Is there any reason for God's first image to be some dude looking at clouds?
He has a physical avatar already displayed in the second image, and his children even seem to recognize this form.

Also, there's plenty of full-body shots in the show. If someone were willing to render one we could use a vertical picture that looks nice with the profile format.

Iirc that's a shot of Lucifer when he started yelling against God for reasons I can't remember, and he seemingly replied or implied his presence through a bunch of clouds.

Yes, that shot is from Lucifer when he's trying to talk with God about someone being killed who he didn't believe deserved it. It's the first indication of any kind of God being present we get in Lucifer iirc.

Back