• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to (didn't know killer had this but it is better transparented tho)

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

I'll finish kizaru and Rayleigh later as I want them to be nearly pixel perfect 🐵

Edit:
Changed to

Last edited:
The current images for Apoo, Bonney, and probably Robin, look better in my view, but the other ones can be added. Thank you for helping out.

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to (didn't know killer had this but it is better transparented tho)

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

Changed to

I'll finish kizaru and Rayleigh later as I want them to be nearly pixel perfect 🐵

Edit:
Changed to
The current images for Apoo, Bonney, and probably Robin, look better in my view, but the other ones can be added. Thank you for helping out.
Added 👍

That is probably fine, if you properly crop the images first, only use ones with regular types of clothing for the characters, and insert credit text links to the artist's DeviantArt page beneath the profile page header images.

You also need to show image comparison links here first of course.

Okay. Would somebody be willing to properly crop the best images available in that Deviantart account, that seem better than the ones for the characters that we currently use, and then show them here, then?

Okay. Thank you for helping out, but only replace images that are objectively far worse looking in this manner without checking here in the future.

Changed to?
Or?

Changed to
Or

Changed to

actually nevermind… don’t think they are good enough besides maybe nami

Last edited:
The images that we use currently look better in my view. My apologies.

Changed to

Question... Is there a way to delete an image or change an image?

Last edited:
Changed to

Question... Is there a way to delete an image or change an image?
It looks great to me. Feel free to add it.

Only bureaucrats, administrators, and content moderators can replace images in this manner.

So what about Enel's one?

Changed to

Edit: Which also fits this image as well
Changed to

Last edited:
You can add both of the Nico Robin images, yes. Thank you for helping out.

Changed to

Changed to

Last edited:
Though if we have that we gotta get the rest of the admirals sitting down
Impossible... I would need to ask oda or I would have to draw it 🐵

I don't have every image of every character... These images that I have were literally impossible to find... Well the akainu one was from the One Piece youtube channel

edit:
Actually not impossible to do... But very tricky

Last edited:
Changed to
That is probably fine, but I am not certain. Further input would be appreciated.

Back