• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

More accurate image for King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
ddiaayc-937cf0c0-506c-4eae-bfbc-595de9a73233.png
This seems fine to add to me.

I noticed we have a page for Sphinx, but it has his modern design so I figured we'd add his classic one as well.

I offer two:

I added the second Sphinx image.

He looked pretty gold in this scene
646504e7-021c-49e0-b696-eb0bec51d097-godzilla2.jpg
In a few scenes you could see some of the gold, though if you ask most non-fans they'll just tell you he was a big three-headed dragon, which is inexcusable since the most striking feature from Ghidorah is his beautiful golden armor.

He's little more than a silhouette with a bit of lighting on top in that image, and it doesn't help that he's in motion and generally in darkness or lighting that doesn't allow the full design to shine throughout the entirety of the film, so you never really get a good look at him under proper lighting, not even when he sat atop that volcano.

In a few scenes you could see some of the gold, though if you ask most non-fans they'll just tell you he was a big three-headed dragon, which is inexcusable since the most striking feature from Ghidorah is his beautiful golden armor.

He's little more than a silhouette with a bit of lighting on top in that image, and it doesn't help that he's in motion and generally in darkness or lighting that doesn't allow the full design to shine throughout the entirety of the film, so you never really get a good look at him under proper lighting, not even when he sat atop that volcano.
I think you can see the gold/yellow whenever the lightning flashes over him as well. I also think they covered him in darkness to make him seem more devilish but idk. This is kinda off topic

How should the tabbers be called? "Pre-Crisis Class" for Darkseid and "White Vision" and "Classic" for Vision?

I added a quote to the Pre-Crisis Darkseid image.

That may be a better quote to use, yes.

Could be used as a general quote outside of the tabbers

Godhead Darkseid also refers to himself as the Tiger-Force at the core of all things, referencing that panel, so it's a very general Darkseid quote

I replaced the current Grey Hulk image with your suggestion.

The images do not look very good in terms of resulution or colours in my opinion.

I think that the current image looks better.

There are definitely better images of Darkseid with his N52 armor, you'd have to go through many of his early N52 appearences to find it.

I added the first Hulk image. The one as a horseman of war is unnecessary (and the design looks rather stupid).

Back