• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

Dropping requests here for Game Sonic image replacements. All the following are official art in case that's an issue
Super Sonic
Werehog Sonic
Excalibur Sonic
None of these are actual renders, they still have the background.
About them specifically, I think the current Super Sonic is better, while the new other two are good and more clear than the current ones.

Models for T-A.L.O.S.'s base and released forms.
These are good.

That's weird, normally you shouldn't see the background when visualizing a rendered file, but if the problem is just there and not on actual pages, then it's fine.

About them specifically, I think the current Super Sonic is better, while the new other two are good and more clear than the current ones.
Super Sonic's new render is a lot clearer than before, doesn't have as much aura as the last one, and the posing is infinitely better than the previous ones.

Like, this Super Sonic render is MILES better than the current one

It looks good to me, and I will rename the page for you.

Two for Invincible, for his classic yellow outfit and the blue one he gets for a short period of time.

The current one is pretty good (I suggested its addition after all) but these are from covers so they're of slightly higher quality.

And a replacement one for Thanos with the Cosmic Cube, an actual render as well: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:CubeThanosRendered.png

The fact that it's drawn by Ron Lim, one of the main illustrators of the Infinity Gauntlet arc, should be more than enough to prove the high quality of the render, at least from an artistic point of view.

Last edited:
Two for Invincible, for his classic yellow outfit and the blue one he gets for a short period of time.

The current one is pretty good (I suggested its addition after all) but these are from covers so they're of slightly higher quality.

And a replacement one for Thanos with the Cosmic Cube, an actual render as well: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:CubeThanosRendered.png

The fact that it's drawn by Ron Lim, one of the main illustrators of the Infinity Gauntlet arc, should be more than enough to prove the high quality of the render, at least from an artistic point of view.
All of these suggested additions seem good to me.

That'd be nice if you can request someone to make a render out of it. You can probably find a panel where part of his cape isn't covered up, though.
Yes. We need a rendered image.

I added the Thanos and Invincible images.

A more high quality image for Giant Venom

A few Goku renders by the official character designer from the DB anime, I thought some of them might work well for the Toei Goku profile.

The other images in Goku's page (some of them anyway) come from games like Dokkan, not even anime model sheets like the ones I'm proposing so they don't fit as well.

The base one in the page I believe is the only one that actually comes from the manga, or at least, is some kind of fanmade render based on a pose from a manga cover, so even that one doesn't fit.

I know they come from Dokkan, but it would be better to change of or the majority of them. Could you find at least a SSJ2 anime render like that?

I wasn't able to find any for other transformations. The model sheets for those forms are probably never seeing the light of day.

If we are talking about Toei Goku, the SSJ3 is a really good high quality pic. His head looks a bit bigger in the base form so maybe that can be changed.

I'm fine with the Ssj3 one not being changed since that's his pose after defeating Hirudegarn, thus it fits that being as an anime-only continuity render. My proposed Ssj3 render is from right after he transforms for the first time, in front of Boo.

I do not mind if we use the image for regular Super Saiyan at least. The one that we currently use for Toei Goku is not very good.

It looks good enough to add to me.

Is somebody else willing to handle it please? I am behind with my work schedule.

A few Goku renders by the official character designer from the DB anime, I thought some of them might work well for the Toei Goku profile.

So can I add at least the Ssj one of these to the Toei Goku profile? The page is locked

More accurate image for King Ghidorah (Monsterverse)
ddiaayc-937cf0c0-506c-4eae-bfbc-595de9a73233.png

A shame he had to be obscured throughout the entire film by some dumb storm...

This render at least seems official though, the one on the wiki looks very weird and I'm pretty sure is fanmade.

Back