• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests (New forum)

The current one looks more similar to the regular drawing style for DBS.

6082ccaf4becb800190f6c82

this image should replace the current Captain America suit image

No it shouldn't. All this shows is the torso and the head (I suppose 10% of the wings too). Both photos are bad, but I don't see this one as an upgrade at all.

It also looks good to me.

Just remember to give credit if they are fan drawings.

This is a request to add the images from some official costumes of characters in Fate, this I think are pretty fine and shouldn't give any problem:

Mash Kyrielight: Bright Voyager
Nero Claudius: Olympian Bloomers, Silk of Venus and Barbaric Tyrant's Rhapsodia
Parvati: A Girl's Most Sought After
Astolfo: Memories of Trifas
Jeanne d'Arc Alter: Wicked Dragon Witch ver. Shinjuku 1999
Arthur Pendragon: White Rose
Edmond Dantès: Monte Cristo Selection
Caster (Gilgamesh): Establishment
Robin Hood: Summertime Hunter
James Moriarty: Gray Collar
Karna: Super Karna (in this case is a request to change the image of Super Karna for the official art)
Siegfried: Super Cool Biz
Fuma Kotaro: Ninja Attire for Enjoying Summer Vacation
Merlin: Camelot & Co
Artoria Pendragon Alter: Jet Black King of Knights ver. Shinjuku 1999
Arjuna: Endowed Travel Wear
Okada Izō: Yooo This Hakama Is Rad
Paul Bunyan: Mad Bunny
Sigurd: Memories with My Lover
Gao Changgong: Eastern Socialite Attire
EMIYA: Summer Casual
Bedivere: Silver Butler
Sakata Kintoki: Heian Warrior
Amakusa Shirou: Phantom Thief
Attila: Palmtop Stardust
Euryale: mirage
Ushiwakamaru: Psychedelic Wandering Tales
Helena Blavatsky: That is Very Mahatma~!☆
Nitocris: Beyond the Mirror
Shuten-douji: Splendid Cherry Blossom Song
Hassan of Serenity: Poisonous Flower that Blooms During the Night (I'm gonna admit that this is maybe to risky, but the current image is to ugly, if that can't be then at least this that only show the upper body)
Tamamo Cat: Smiling Face glory day
Jeanne d'Arc: Prove

I didn't mentioned the customes of Medb and Mordred because of probably be to risky.

Thank you for helping out.

That is probably fine, yes.

We tend to prefer rendered images. Meaning ones that only show the full body of the character in question.

Is somebody else willing to handle it please?

Tell me here when you are done and I can relock the page.

Back