• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How so? I am the creator of both profiles and the only supporter. These were some of my first profiles on the wiki though, and they do have flaws, but I don't think the scaling is all that inaccurate even now
Max shouldn't be comparable to Silas, he's been stated to be the strongest werewolf there is, being the original and passing down the mutation. We only saw Max waking up from his little power nap after butchering Emma. There should at least be pages for characters who we know more from like Laura or Emma, both with impressive feats in and out of mutation.

Max shouldn't be comparable to Silas, he's been stated to be the strongest werewolf there is, being the original and passing down the mutation.
He was the first, but I don't recall him ever being mentioned to be stronger than the others. Of course, this is a pretty big game, so maybe I missed it.

All the werewolves in the game should be comparable, performing similar superhuman feats. The game even has a whodunit theme, with you not being able to tell most of the werewolves apart, meaning that any given attack could be any given werewolf. I'd argue that Silas doesn't even have the best feats of the bunch

We only saw Max waking up from his little power nap after butchering Emma.
We see him attacking Emma and attacking Laura.

I will admit that he has a profile while the others don't for a simple reason -- he's my favorite lol. I can get around to doing the others, but Max has plenty of relevance for a profile.

Regardless, I don't think a deletion is the call here. If Silas is stated to be stronger than the others, all we need is a CRT to remove the scaling from him on Max's profile, then I can redo the profile a lil bit. I'd still argue that he'd at least be comparable due to similar physiology, but that's a convo for elsewhere

He was the first, but I don't recall him ever being mentioned to be stronger than the others. Of course, this is a pretty big game, so maybe I missed it.

All the werewolves in the game should be comparable, performing similar superhuman feats. The game even has a whodunit theme, with you not being able to tell most of the werewolves apart, meaning that any given attack could be any given werewolf. I'd argue that Silas doesn't even have the best feats of the bunch

I will admit that he has a profile while the others don't for a simple reason -- he's my favorite lol. I can get around to doing the others, but Max has plenty of relevance for a profile.

Regardless, I don't think a deletion is the call here. If Silas is stated to be stronger than the others, all we need is a CRT to remove the scaling from him on Max's profile, then I can redo the profile a lil bit. I'd still argue that he'd at least be comparable due to similar physiology, but that's a convo for elsewhere

I’m all for a dedicated page for the game, I love it. I think, as you said, we could put more effort into perfecting it tho, I’ll see if I can provide some input.

This seems like something that can be fixed via CRT (if it is decided to require a fix at all, of course).

Views on Twitter are not equivalent to views on YouTube, so I earnestly don't know if 13 million is actually sufficient as a benchmark. That said, I have no familiarity with the verse but do recognize this comic (or, at least, the first set of panels), which is a fact that speaks volumes about it being notable. Would personally be fine with re-introducing it.

Views on Twitter are not equivalent to views on YouTube, so I earnestly don't know if 13 million is actually sufficient as a benchmark. That said, I have no familiarity with the verse but do recognize this comic (or, at least, the first set of panels), which is a fact that speaks volumes about it being notable. Would personally be fine with re-introducing it.
I would guess 13 times baseline would make up for the difference, right?

I would guess 13 times baseline would make up for the difference, right?
Baseline is for a YouTube series, which requires clicking the video and actually watching it. Views on Twitter are just how many times it's been scrolled past, and denotes significantly less engagement on a website with significantly more things being engaged with. I don't know what a baseline for it should be, but I know it should be much, much higher than YouTube.

That said, I already said I agree with this comic being on the site.

Baseline is for a YouTube series, which requires clicking the video and actually watching it. Views on Twitter are just how many times it's been scrolled past, and denotes significantly less engagement on a website with significantly more things being engaged with. I don't know what a baseline for it should be, but I know it should be much, much higher than YouTube.

That said, I already said I agree with this comic being on the site.
Great!

Is your agreeance enough? It's my first time doing something like this.

A new profile of W.D. Gaster from Undertale / Deltarune has been made, even though I recall this having been disallowed due to the character being too mysterious to properly judge. (This mysteriousness is even acknowledged by the profile.) I have yet to discover any new information that does as little as confirm that the "mystery man" image commonly associated with Gaster is actually him, yet that is the image used on the profile. The profile's formatting is insufficient as well. I tried improving the format anyway.

Last edited:
A new profile of W.D. Gaster from Undertale / Deltarune has been made, even though I recall this has been disallowed due to the character being too mysterious to properly judge. (This mysteriousness is even acknowledged by the profile.) I have yet to discover any new information that does as little as confirm that the "mystery man" image commonly associated with Gaster is actually him, yet that is the image used on the profile. The profile's formatting is insufficient as well.
Lol I was about to also report it.

Made from the same person who vandalized some UT profiles too.

Plus it's worth mentioning that Gaster's profile was already rejected twice after its original deletion.

These very clearly defy crossover scaling rules.
Non-canon crossovers do not officially take place within any of the involved continuities. Examples may include Marvel Vs Capcom, Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe, or the Dragon Ball/One Piece/Toriko special episode. Given the multiple inconsistencies and lack of canonicity to their original source materials, using these crossovers to scale to canon or canon feats to scale to non-canon original characters is forbidden. Exceptions are that original characters may scale to their own feats or feats seen in the crossover. For example, Dark Kahn has a legitimate 2-C feat, but it does not scale to anyone but him.

These very clearly defy crossover scaling rules.
As the person who made this verse, I'm here to defend it.

It does not break any crossover rules, or at least not from what I've seen and talked about.

All the feats in the verse are either in-game or from its own story, in fact I have deliberately left out using feats from the given series to scale characters (for example I made a whole calc for the speed feat), and the scaling for durability and attack potency comes from feats in the story mode.

For P&A's I also used what is shown through character's in game movesets (for example, we see Kirito use Sword Skills and Misaka from Toaru using their lightning abilities).

I can understand the confusion, but if you read the page, you would have known full well that there are no issues.

In fact, the main scaling in verse is all provided by the game's original antagonist, a character who does not appear in any of the collaborated verses. I have not scaled these feats to canon, nor have I used canon feats to scale to anyone else BUT themselves (in fact I honestly could have given its nature as a fighting game but figured I'd leave it for a CRT).

In fact, the main scaling in verse is all provided by the game's original antagonist, a character who does not appear in any of the collaborated verses. I have not scaled these feats to canon, nor have I used canon feats to scale to anyone else BUT themselves (in fact I honestly could have given its nature as a fighting game but figured I'd leave it for a CRT).
The 11-D stuff is ONLY present in Toaru and not in the crossover from what it seems.

I have not scaled these feats to canon, nor have I used canon feats to scale to anyone
So is there evidence for the 11D cosmology within the actual game?

Cosmology counts as a feat for the purposes of crossover scaling rules, it inherently relies on information from one of the individual settings.

You're cross scaling a crossover fighting game verse with Toaru despite the fact that this is literally not allowed in the crossover page, which is why every MvC profile doesn't have High 1-B to Low 1-A keys for fighting the Marvel top tiers.

The 11-D stuff is ONLY present in Toaru and not in the crossover from what it seems.
Then you could have brought this up in a CRT, not full verse deletion.

I've talked about it before, but if 11-D can't be used the at bare minimum you can interpret Zetsumu's destruction and fusion of each verses as Tier 2 feats.

The reason I included Tier High 1-C in the first place is because there is 0 reason to assume that the world's Zetsumu absorbs (which we know are just the exact same) are different.

From how I see it, the crossover is non-canon, but he's not absorbing some non-canon version of the world, which is why I scaled them to the world of Toaru (as it was the highest cosmology I could think of)

It wouldn't make much sense, given the fact we see these characters go back to their verses at the end of the story, but if such is the rules then I can change it to Tier 2

Then you could have brought this up in a CRT, not full verse deletion.

I've talked about it before, but if 11-D can't be used the at bare minimum you can interpret Zetsumu's destruction and fusion of each verses as Tier 2 feats.

The reason I included Tier High 1-C in the first place is because there is 0 reason to assume that the world's Zetsumu absorbs (which we know are just the exact same) are different.

From how I see it, the crossover is non-canon, but he's not absorbing some non-canon version of the world, which is why I scaled them to the world of Toaru (as it was the highest cosmology I could think of)

It wouldn't make much sense, given the fact we see these characters go back to their verses at the end of the story, but if such is the rules then I can change it to Tier 2
SIGH...

Okay. Curry. That is literally cross-scaling in a nutshell. You just described the issue. You need reason for these to be the 'canon' versions of the verses. We don't assume.

Also, why would we be scaling to Zetsumu's Absorption? You kind of need proof to scale that to physicals.

SIGH...

Okay. Curry. That is literally cross-scaling in a nutshell. You just described the issue. You need reason for these to be the 'canon' versions of the verses. We don't assume.

Also, why would we be scaling to Zetsumu's Absorption? You kind of need proof to scale that to physicals.
It's not just absorption (once again if you read the pages you would know that)
image.png

Yeah, I read the scan Curry. That is not exactly what I'd call physical scaling.
Then that's really a discussion for a CRT, not on the profile deletion post.

Regardless, I don't know what I would need to provide to show that the versions of the characters are "canon" (I don't even know how they can't be canon, genuinely confusing) but they reference events of their original stories.

Then that's really a discussion for a CRT, not on the profile deletion post.

Regardless, I don't know what I would need to provide to show that the versions of the characters are "canon" (I don't even know how they can't be canon, genuinely confusing) but they reference events of their original stories.
  1. You'd need Cosmology mentions, especially from the To Aru characters
  2. You'd need to make sure there were literally 0 contradictions between the game and the original story, that is an automatic disqualifier
  3. Preferably have the verses mention the game or events from it to establish some form of canonicity
We do not assume when it comes to canon.

1. You'd need Cosmology mentions, especially from the To Aru characters
  2. You'd need to make sure there were literally 0 contradictions between the game and the original story, that is an automatic disqualifier
  3. Preferably have the verses mention the game or events from it to establish some form of canonicity
We do not assume when it comes to canon.
I'll grab those then and probably introduce them later, but for now should I just change the stats to Tier 2 or the like, since that is something that is plain to see from it's own story and doesn't require another verses cosmology

I'll grab those then and probably introduce them later, but for now should I just change the stats to Tier 2 or the like, since that is something that is plain to see from it's own story and doesn't require another verses cosmology
Well, I'm a blue name, as far as I'm concerned you can move the profiles to sandboxes and work on their stats(Especially stats that aren't justified like LS) and just like... implement them. But I have no power in regards to setting things in stone.

Well, I'm a blue name, as far as I'm concerned you can move the profiles to sandboxes and work on their stats(Especially stats that aren't justified like LS) and just like... implement them. But I have no power in regards to setting things in stone.
LS just came from the Tier 1 rating (and I can just as easily make a calc based of an ingame super).

Back