• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How so? I am the creator of both profiles and the only supporter. These were some of my first profiles on the wiki though, and they do have flaws, but I don't think the scaling is all that inaccurate even now
Max shouldn't be comparable to Silas, he's been stated to be the strongest werewolf there is, being the original and passing down the mutation. We only saw Max waking up from his little power nap after butchering Emma. There should at least be pages for characters who we know more from like Laura or Emma, both with impressive feats in and out of mutation.

Max shouldn't be comparable to Silas, he's been stated to be the strongest werewolf there is, being the original and passing down the mutation.
He was the first, but I don't recall him ever being mentioned to be stronger than the others. Of course, this is a pretty big game, so maybe I missed it.

All the werewolves in the game should be comparable, performing similar superhuman feats. The game even has a whodunit theme, with you not being able to tell most of the werewolves apart, meaning that any given attack could be any given werewolf. I'd argue that Silas doesn't even have the best feats of the bunch

We only saw Max waking up from his little power nap after butchering Emma.
We see him attacking Emma and attacking Laura.

I will admit that he has a profile while the others don't for a simple reason -- he's my favorite lol. I can get around to doing the others, but Max has plenty of relevance for a profile.

Regardless, I don't think a deletion is the call here. If Silas is stated to be stronger than the others, all we need is a CRT to remove the scaling from him on Max's profile, then I can redo the profile a lil bit. I'd still argue that he'd at least be comparable due to similar physiology, but that's a convo for elsewhere

He was the first, but I don't recall him ever being mentioned to be stronger than the others. Of course, this is a pretty big game, so maybe I missed it.

All the werewolves in the game should be comparable, performing similar superhuman feats. The game even has a whodunit theme, with you not being able to tell most of the werewolves apart, meaning that any given attack could be any given werewolf. I'd argue that Silas doesn't even have the best feats of the bunch

I will admit that he has a profile while the others don't for a simple reason -- he's my favorite lol. I can get around to doing the others, but Max has plenty of relevance for a profile.

Regardless, I don't think a deletion is the call here. If Silas is stated to be stronger than the others, all we need is a CRT to remove the scaling from him on Max's profile, then I can redo the profile a lil bit. I'd still argue that he'd at least be comparable due to similar physiology, but that's a convo for elsewhere

I’m all for a dedicated page for the game, I love it. I think, as you said, we could put more effort into perfecting it tho, I’ll see if I can provide some input.

This seems like something that can be fixed via CRT (if it is decided to require a fix at all, of course).

Views on Twitter are not equivalent to views on YouTube, so I earnestly don't know if 13 million is actually sufficient as a benchmark. That said, I have no familiarity with the verse but do recognize this comic (or, at least, the first set of panels), which is a fact that speaks volumes about it being notable. Would personally be fine with re-introducing it.

Views on Twitter are not equivalent to views on YouTube, so I earnestly don't know if 13 million is actually sufficient as a benchmark. That said, I have no familiarity with the verse but do recognize this comic (or, at least, the first set of panels), which is a fact that speaks volumes about it being notable. Would personally be fine with re-introducing it.
I would guess 13 times baseline would make up for the difference, right?

I would guess 13 times baseline would make up for the difference, right?
Baseline is for a YouTube series, which requires clicking the video and actually watching it. Views on Twitter are just how many times it's been scrolled past, and denotes significantly less engagement on a website with significantly more things being engaged with. I don't know what a baseline for it should be, but I know it should be much, much higher than YouTube.

That said, I already said I agree with this comic being on the site.

Baseline is for a YouTube series, which requires clicking the video and actually watching it. Views on Twitter are just how many times it's been scrolled past, and denotes significantly less engagement on a website with significantly more things being engaged with. I don't know what a baseline for it should be, but I know it should be much, much higher than YouTube.

That said, I already said I agree with this comic being on the site.
Great!

Is your agreeance enough? It's my first time doing something like this.

Back