• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Her level of tech or status doesn't matter. If she doesn't have a feat or statement to scale, she shouldn't scale. If she has a feat, she can scale, if she doesn't, we have a tier for that thst every OW character can do.

And if you really want to use tech as an argument, make her "At least High 8-C" scaling above Lúcio's sonic amplifier and scale her straight to Doomfist. Or go the next step and scale her to Torbjörn's artillery(AKA volcano guns) and make her Low 7-B.

This is done by many series' on the wiki.
And it’s wrong when they do it too. Juno would need feats or an actual reason to scale to other OW characters, just saying she “should be comparable” without a good reason doesn’t work. And if there isn’t a good reason for her to scale, then the profile doesn’t need to exist yet.

Her level of tech or status doesn't matter. If she doesn't have a feat or statement to scale, she shouldn't scale. If she has a feat, she can scale, if she doesn't, we have a tier for that thst every OW character can do.
She would scale to the same level of average support-hero level characters. Otherwise she would realistically be insignificant to the verse, and yet shes not treated like a joke character.
And if you really want to use tech as an argument, make her "At least High 8-C" scaling above Lúcio's sonic amplifier and scale her straight to Doomfist. Or go the next step and scale her to Torbjörn's artillery(AKA volcano guns) and make her Low 7-B.
Strawman. Nobody is saying to scale her to Doomfist who is canonically one of the tops of the verse, but theres obviously a minimum level in this 5v5 shooter game we can put the heroes at the basic level with. Unless theres an in-canon contradiction to this

Last edited:
And it’s wrong when they do it too. Juno would need feats or an actual reason to scale to other OW characters, just saying she “should be comparable” without a good reason doesn’t work. And if there isn’t a good reason for her to scale, then the profile doesn’t need to exist yet.
Plenty of other Overwatch profiles already say this, and have yet to be revised after years of being a thing. I dont see why this one that is arguably in a much better position than those should be deleted (based on this persons spite mostly, as his post on my message wall makes obvious). If this is the standard norm thats expected for the verse, then there should be a CRT about this approach

There is a good reason, and no other Overwatch character on this wiki doesnt have Tier 8-C-High 8-C as not even a possiblity. Its nonsensical to exclude Juno from this just because she hasn't had a direct canon confrontation with the cast yet, when she is clearly portrayed as a competent playable hero much like the rest of the cast. Obviously actual feats are preferable (and scarce for a completely new hero, not every character on the roster is given equal screentime and feats) but comparable scaling shouldnt be barred in a series like this where every character has a place on the battlefield.

Last edited:
She would scale to the same level of average support-hero level characters. Otherwise she would realistically be insignificant to the verse, and yet shes not treated like a joke character.
Okay and Zenyatta has a solid shot of being 9-B flat. So does Kiriko.
Strawman. Nobody is saying to scale her to Doomfist, but theres obviously a minimum level in this 5v5 shooter game we can put the heroes at the basic level with. Unless theres an in-canon contradiction to this
Doomfist in scaling is like 2 one-shots above the average High 8-C to the point of one-shotting Winston, yet his fist can be tanked by practically everyone. Winston's tesla canon vaporized Reaper in Recall but Reaper can tank it for several seconds in gameplay.
Plenty of other Overwatch profiles already say this, and have yet to be revised after years of being a thing.
Yeah I have other verses I focus on that were in even worse states then Overwatch(Namely City of Heroes and Darksiders) and I can name 2 profiles that once I get around to them, wouldn't be 8-C or High 8-C. Symmetra and Lifeweaver. They'd be 9-B scaling to the generic wall level feat.

Okay and Zenyatta has a solid shot of being 9-B flat. So does Kiriko.
I genuinely dont mind to call her 9-B with the Tier 8 possibility like Zenyatta. Sounds so much easier to edit than just trying to forcefully delete the page and be Counterproductive. Kiriko is comparable to Genji and Hanzo canonically, and the trained daughter of the best swordfighter in the verse soooo
Doomfist in scaling is like 2 one-shots above the average High 8-C to the point of one-shotting Winston, yet his fist can be tanked by practically everyone. Winston's tesla canon vaporized Reaper in Recall but Reaper can tank it for several seconds in gameplay.
Thats called gameplay mechanics over lore. Overwatch clearly uses a mixture of both in their profiles. Juno however, despite being comparative on a gameplay-level, is still a character in this world that is portrayed as keeping up with every other hero on the battlefield in some degree. She wouldnt be anything less than the bare average, and shes clearly not made to be a joke character who has an actual reason we CANT scale them to the bare minimum.

Juno is literally made to be a speed fighter though, so shes very clearly comparable at least to the cast average

Last edited:
I genuinely dont mind to call her 9-B with the Tier 8 possibility like Zenyatta. Sounds so much easier to edit than just trying to forcefully delete the page and be Counterproductive. Kiriko is comparable to Genji and Hanzo too.
Like I said on your wall, Juno's tier would be 9-B, likely High 8-C(From her Sigma statement). You've given me the motivation to get this done, so uh... expect a lot of reworks soon.
Thats gameplay mechanics over lore. Juno however, despite being comparative on a gameplay-level, is still a character in this world that is portrayed as keeping up with every other hero on the battlefield in some degree. She wouldnt be anything less than the bare average, and shes clearly not made to be a joke character who has an actual reason we CANT scale them to the bare minimum.
The point is there is no PVP scaling, with it's inconsistencies I can't justify giving anyone it, we can't half-measure here, ya do it or ya don't, there is no sometimes.

(Shit reading the new comics and short stories I need to get the profiles with the times)

In as much as I can tell, being able to harm any Overwatch character is a basis for scaling. I don't fully understand the concept of not scaling them to one another because it's a PvP game.

I honestly don't see a problem with allowing the profile to stay. If you want to propose changes and whatnot, that's obviously fine (and, indeed, the point of the wiki), but the basis for tiering at least seems to hold up to mild scrutiny. Playable character in a game dedicated to fighting other playable characters, the game has never had anything uncanny in this department before afaik (that is, huge tier jumps between characters where some are canonically way more powerful than others to the point of insignificance)... it seems fine.

Like I said on your wall, Juno's tier would be 9-B, likely High 8-C(From her Sigma statement). You've given me the motivation to get this done, so uh... expect a lot of reworks soon.
Then you can fix it by all means, but i wasnt gonna stand for how you were speaking to me, nor reply to it if you refused to be civil about it. I surprisingly dont disagree with your take on it, but like hell am i gonna act like its okay to deal with it that way.

Idrc what Juno's tier is as long as we aint acting like she doesnt get the benefit of the doubt for general scale, like the rest of the OW cast, and that somehow this is the example of a page that should be deleted.

I think Juno's profile should be deleted, she has barely any lore besides her origin story. Barely any lore = barely any feats.

I think Juno's profile should be deleted, she has barely any lore besides her origin story. Barely any lore = barely any feats.
Since when were profiles worthy of being made based on how much lore the character is given?

Shes still got an entire ability kit thats diverse and different to a lot of other characters, shes got her origin story in the Red Promise comic centered specifically around her, AND shes got her own animated short. Which is a lot more than other characters. Then theres also voicelines that suggest shes done some actual impressive feats.

No ones made an Illari profile, despite having some crazy lore and one of the biggest character feats we've seen so far (thats yet to be calced) so its clearly not a worthy factor in why she should be deleted? No playable character in Overwatch doesnt deserve their own profile imo

Then you can fix it by all means, but i wasnt gonna stand for how you were speaking to me, nor reply to it if you refused to be civil about it. I surprisingly dont disagree with your take on it, but like hell am i gonna act like its okay to deal with it that way.

Idrc what Juno's tier is as long as we aint acting like she doesnt get the benefit of the doubt for general scale, like the rest of the OW cast, and that somehow this is the example of a page that should be deleted.
I mean the point of this entire thing was that there is no general scale
Since when were profiles worthy of being made based on how much lore the character is given?

Shes still got an entire ability kit thats diverse and different to a lot of other characters, shes got her origin story in the Red Promise comic centered specifically around her, AND shes got her own animated short. Which is a lot more than other characters. Then theres also voicelines that suggest shes done some actual impressive feats.

No ones made an Illari profile, despite having some crazy lore and one of the biggest character feats we've seen so far (thats yet to be calced) so its clearly not a worthy factor in why she should be deleted? No playable character in Overwatch doesnt deserve their own profile imo
Yeah I gotta agree on this, there is no "theyre not deserving of a profile" in this economy

For us to have any feats, we need lore too. It's that simply, no need to jump around to question that.
Well not necessarily no. Juno HAS as much lore as every hero starts with, and her own animated trailer. Theres enough to make a profile of, its just obv not as detailed as characters like Soldier or Reaper. Shes an actual playable hero with her own ability kit
Someone actually tried but it was so shitty that Ant jumped on it.

Illari's explosion needs to be calced before making her profile

Well not necessarily no. Juno HAS as much lore as every hero starts with, and her own animated trailer. Theres enough to make a profile of, its just obv not as detailed as characters like Soldier or Reaper. Shes an actual playable hero with her own ability kit
Look, I don't care enough to make this into a bigger case— but what you're saying is BS, lmao. If this character has no feats in their lore, how can you even scale them? Like right now, she's scaling to Lucio for no reason (I know Reaper is saying that he's going to fix that), they fought or interacted. Her being playable shouldn't be the minimum.

I mean we have a general feat that everyone can kind of scale to(9-B) and statement that she's faced stronger then Sigma(likely High 8-c)
The shockwave or the destroying those brick fences of the maps? Either way, I don't care since I can see her being 9-B. That likely should actually be "possibly" tho.

Look, I don't care enough to make this into a bigger case— but what you're saying is BS, lmao. If this character has no feats in their lore, how can you even scale them? Like right now, she's scaling to Lucio for no reason (I know Reaper is saying that he's going to fix that), they fought or interacted. Her being playable shouldn't be the minimum.
Scaling to other general characters as a playable hero (who has no in-lore reason why she wouldnt be ultimately inferior to other characters) is fine to make a profile out of, sorry you dont agree ig. Since when did characters need to prove singular feats in their own lore to be minimally on the same state as the average of the verse. Juno is very obviously not gonna be made inferior to every other character.

As long as the character has actual abilities that are worthy of putting them in any interesting debate scenario then thats what matters, and every OW hero is made unique and has a bundle of lore, voicelines and care put into who they are. Juno just isnt directly involved with the main plot, but no reason to shun her, esp when no ones been clammering to make Soljorn, Illari or Ventures page (who all have solid scaling capabilities)

Scaling to other general characters as a playable hero (who has no in-lore reason why she wouldnt be ultimately inferior to other characters)
She has no in-lore reason to be comparable either.

Since when did characters need to prove singular feats in their own lore to be minimally on the same state as the average of the verse. Juno is very obviously not gonna be made inferior to every other character.
They dont need singular feats, they need feats. You wanna know why you put her as comparable to characters she never fought? Because you didn't had anything to work with, lmao.

Juno just isnt directly involved with the main plot
Then don't make her comparable to characters that are involved. That's the actual issue that Reaper is going to fix. I'll just dip it since I already made my case.

As a playable Overwatch Hero who they've designed to intentionally be able to at least, do something to the other characters, in an actual weaponry-based PvP game, then yeah, i dont think you need lore to know shes not going to be severely underpowered unless she was some obvious joke character.

Being comparable to other characters is fine? Its weirder to make her the only exception for no reason. Idk why you're expecting clearcut feats from a character we've only just been introduced to.

Back