• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

9. I already made by defense in said CRT when I talked to you. My main argument is Lloyd conceding, therefore automatically agree to the changes (Except MK having fate resist since he's neutral on that part)
Not replying doesn't mean they conceded. Even if they did, you would need it re-evaluted since he isn't a staff member.

The rest of the stuff seems worthy of a short ban or, if we're being kind, a strong warning.

Not replying doesn't mean they conceded. Even if they did, you would need it re-evaluted since he isn't a staff member.

The rest of the stuff seems worthy of a short ban or, if we're being kind, a strong warning.
The entire point is Dark agrees to whatever Lloyd said. The main problem is that I already elaborated that Lloyd stopped arguing against me, but go went talk to another person in the thread. So it's very likely he conceded to my points

Can you elaborate your reasons?

1. As I remember in this VSBW rule, you don't need to make CRT's if you are only adding more references
2. That one was already solved long ago, not relevant here
3. That's a long time ago too which I have already talked to Random Butler
4. Well it is already approved that Lady Bone Demon is a ghost beforehand. So I don't see the need to make a CRT for something so obvious
5. It doesn't need a CRT as I already elaborated with the Vsbw staffs about it in Questions and Answers. Ant himself said it's fine since it's a minor change
6. As I remember, it's fine to add it as Ant stated as long it's minor and you give an in depth explanation on it (the reason he gave me why he removed unconventional resist to mind manipulation)
7. My reasoning would be the same as number 1
8. Same reasoning as number 6
9. I already made by defense in said CRT when I talked to you. My main argument is Lloyd conceding, therefore automatically agree to the changes (Except MK having fate resist since he's neutral on that part)
10. Because it is already approved that Lady Bone Demon is a ghost and got absorbed by DBK. The question I ask was meant to get an approval if absorbing Ghosts count as soul manipulation or no. Since yes, Logically adding the resist would be fine since 3 things I mentioned were already approved beforehand

@Antvasima here my defense
The fact that staff undid offenses does not render them inoffensive. You still, in your lack of adherence to the rules, essentially taxed the staff manpower in patrolling our edits to undo them. So it being a long time ago, and having been undone, doesn't render it non-evidence.

I will also state that self-evident revisions do still indeed require a CRT, just with only one staff approval as opposed to two.

The fact is that Spaceman has adequately given a list of offenses here and your defense essentially just amounts to "it was awhile ago, or I think it's fine". I will therefore give a strict warning and, with it, information.

• There is no statute of limitations. No slight or crime on this wiki has an established period of time after which it has been committed that we will ignore it for that reason.
  • Every change of statistics or abilities requires a CRT. This does not mean you can substitute a CRT with a Questions and Answers thread- it must be a CRT, and it must receive official support. As previously mentioned, CRTs deemed self-evident by the staff can go ahead with only one approval- otherwise, they require approval from at least two staff members, or three if the verse is particularly notable.
  • Just because someone does not reply does not mean they concede. Nor does it fall to you in any situation to decide when someone concedes. Only the individual can explicitly state such a thing. If you are uncertain, do as you can to get a reply.
As such, most all of these instances are indeed rule violations, whether ignorant of the rules or otherwise. Bear the rules in mind from here on out, please.

1. As I remember in this VSBW rule, you don't need to make CRT's if you are only adding more references
2. That one was already solved long ago, not relevant here
3. That's a long time ago too which I have already talked to Random Butler
4. Well it is already approved that Lady Bone Demon is a ghost beforehand. So I don't see the need to make a CRT for something so obvious
5. It doesn't need a CRT as I already elaborated with the Vsbw staffs about it in Questions and Answers. Ant himself said it's fine since it's a minor change
6. As I remember, it's fine to add it as Ant stated as long it's minor and you give an in depth explanation on it (the reason he gave me why he removed unconventional resist to mind manipulation)
7. My reasoning would be the same as number 1
8. Same reasoning as number 6
10. Because it is already approved that Lady Bone Demon is a ghost and got absorbed by DBK. The question I ask was meant to get an approval if absorbing Ghosts count as soul manipulation or no. Since yes, Logically adding the resist would be fine since 3 things I mentioned were already approved beforehand

@Antvasima here my defense
I do not remember this well at all, but if the changes are truly minor, self-evident, and improve the quality of the page, it is probably fine, but CRTs are always highly preferable. 🙏

The fact that staff undid offenses does not render them inoffensive. You still, in your lack of adherence to the rules, essentially taxed the staff manpower in patrolling our edits to undo them. So it being a long time ago, and having been undone, doesn't render it non-evidence.

I will also state that self-evident revisions do still indeed require a CRT, just with only one staff approval as opposed to two.

The fact is that Spaceman has adequately given a list of offenses here and your defense essentially just amounts to "it was awhile ago, or I think it's fine". I will therefore give a strict warning and, with it, information.

• There is no statute of limitations. No slight or crime on this wiki has an established period of time after which it has been committed that we will ignore it for that reason.
  • Every change of statistics or abilities requires a CRT. This does not mean you can substitute a CRT with a Questions and Answers thread- it must be a CRT, and it must receive official support. As previously mentioned, CRTs deemed self-evident by the staff can go ahead with only one approval- otherwise, they require approval from at least two staff members, or three if the verse is particularly notable.
  • Just because someone does not reply does not mean they concede. Nor does it fall to you in any situation to decide when someone concedes. Only the individual can explicitly state such a thing. If you are uncertain, do as you can to get a reply.
As such, most all of these instances are indeed rule violations, whether ignorant of the rules or otherwise. Bear the rules in mind from here on out, please.
However, Bambu usually has a better sense of judgement than I do about these types of issues. 🙏

The entire point is Dark agrees to whatever Lloyd said. The main problem is that I already elaborated that Lloyd stopped arguing against me, but go went talk to another person in the thread. So it's very likely he conceded to my points
What? They said they agreed to his original points. If he goes onto to change his original points, dragon would need to re-evaluate the thread.
Can you elaborate your reasons?
You added abilities and resistances to profiles without a crt. Your excuse was that they're self explanatory when that's subjective.

A warning is fine. Maybe a short ban was too hasty from me.

A warning seems sufficient, yes. 🙏

You don't understand my points

The thing is, I did a Q&A to elaborate for the things that happened in the verse or for something that beforehand approved upon

An example would be MK staff is approved to have soul manipulation ability. Since in the verse Azure has tanked attacks from the staff, I don't believe a CRT is required so hence I gave the soul manip resist to Azure

When I say awhile ago, they already reported me in the vandalism page but I already solved it by talking to them

So you have to make a CRT even if only for a single ability to be added? I see Q and A as a way so I don't get to spam and a more direct approach for the staff/members to be specialized in said specific ability

The main was Lloyd didnt bother to counter my arguments but instead, talked to another person in the same thread. Hence I see it as a concession

What? They said they agreed to his original points. If he goes onto to change his original points, dragon would need to re-evaluate the thread.

You added abilities and resistances to profiles without a crt. Your excuse was that they're self explanatory when that's subjective.

A warning is fine. Maybe a short ban was too hasty from me.
Well I think is, I also have directly mentioned Dragon after Lloyd stopped attacking my arguments. Since he doesn't bother respond, I'll assume he agrees with it since from his statement, he agrees to whatever Lloyd mentioned

As previously stated, self-evident changes do require a CRT to be put through. You must understand this going forward. This includes things that should have been covered by a previous CRT, but was not approved regardless. And, yes, you must make a CRT even for a single ability.

You may see it as a concession. It was, however, not one, and that is the crux of the issue. You cannot argue another person's opinion for them, they must make it known.

I see a warning as adequate to encourage no further deviation from the rules.

As previously stated, self-evident changes do require a CRT to be put through. You must understand this going forward. This includes things that should have been covered by a previous CRT, but was not approved regardless. And, yes, you must make a CRT even for a single ability.

You may see it as a concession. It was, however, not one, and that is the crux of the issue. You cannot argue another person's opinion for them, they must make it known.

I see a warning as adequate to encourage no further deviation from the rules.
So you can't go ask staff member directly in a Q&A and say "does this count as "etc" ability? It has to be a CRT?

Well if you understand the basic of dialectal debate, that would be the case

So you can't go ask staff member directly in a Q&A and say "does this count as "etc" ability? It has to be a CRT?

Well if you understand the basic of dialectal debate, that would be the case
Yes.

I don't care. This wiki does not use dialectal debate to decide who agrees with what. We use explicit confirmation. I advise you to become accustomed to this.

Yes.

I don't care. This wiki does not use dialectal debate to decide who agrees with what. We use explicit confirmation. I advise you to become accustomed to this.
Well what we are doing is a discussion which utilizes dialects. The purpose of dialects is establishing points that keep the flow progressed, instead of halting or reversed so the pursue of truth is concrete

Back