• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This one too

Edit:
Idk about this one, may be transfer it to sandbox?

Bumping this, there's more reasons on why this shouldn't stay. Putting aside the unreliable ratings (such as peak human ls for climbing ladders fast?), it's a composite, borrowing abilities from it's classic counterpart which are not showcased in the current version. The name of the profile also doesn't even say from which game it's from, only "Roblox" probably wouldn't be enough, it's a platform of games.
Bumping again, im not suggesting profiles from this game shouldnt be allowed to be here by the way, it's just that this profile is just unreliable

I do believe that's should be deleted, also for fc/oc profile one you should post in fc/oc forum section.
I had mentioned the profile from FC/OC before since i was under the impression that Rake was a copyrighted character, but turns out it's open domain.
If you thought i wanted to delete the FC/OC one before, then you misinterpreted it, well unless it comes to actually removing him from there since there's nothing stopping him from belonging here (even though that might be disrespectful to the fc/oc page's original creator)

Bad profile from a new user
The **** is this

I think this should be deleted.

Heavily under represents their arsenal (by not including everything and doing bare minimum or less). No scans for abilities. No section detailing their arsenal and instead just links to the wiki. Goes against the established scaling by being flat out 4-A instead of "At least 7-A, likely 4-A". Overall of poor quality. Also ignores the timeline of DLC which takes place before the Tarnished became Elden Lord rather than after.

A profile like this really needs a lot of work done to be feasible.

Damn you'd think the Elder Ring folks would have this profile finished by now.

Well it was made yesterday and I guess the actual Elder Ring supporters are still working on it, so I will proceed to delete it.
I would suggest to transfer it to their sandbox?

Reporting this horrible profile which should be genually deleted 💀

??

Should be move to its creator's sandbox , no scan or references in P&A

Reporting this horrible profile which should be genually deleted 💀
??
Butler, Dereck, and Bambu handled all of these pages. 🙏

Should be move to its creator's sandbox , no scan or references in P&A
I deleted it. 🙏

Also, the contents of the page are already available in this sandbox:

You should not index incomplete profiles
there are only 2-3 scans with 1 single reference so I thought it would be ok to add them later (like a few minutes after I posted it), also there were several scans in Speed before I started adding more
I will note that

there are only 2-3 scans with 1 single reference so I thought it would be ok to add them later (like a few minutes after I posted it), also there were several scans in Speed before I started adding more
I will note that
I mean your p&a does not have a single scan or references in it tho.

I mean your p&a does not have a single scan or references in it tho.
Oh mb i misread it 💀, I mean most of them are just names of items that can be easily found on the 2 RoR fandom sites, guess I still have to add scans to them? (and if I should add scans am I still allowed to add fandom links to all of them?)

Should I restore that page then?

Self-Explanatory

Self-Explanatory
Bambu/Butler deleted it, but the user who made it bought it back. I left a message on their wall and deleted it again.

Guess work statistics. No calculation for given ap and Ls.

Wasted my time on fixing it lmfao
805380897926414346.gif

Last edited:
Before the new The Joy of Creation demo came out, their profiles were based on it's old version and all feats came from that.

now with the new demo that came out, Ignited Springtrap unfortunately will need to go, as the developer has said more than once he is not apart of the remake of the game, and therefore, halloween edition (the game he originates from) is still considered fan content unlike the main cast and should have his profile deleted.

now with the new demo that came out, Ignited Springtrap unfortunately will need to go, as the developer has said more than once he is not apart of the remake of the game, and therefore, halloween edition (the game he originates from) is still considered fan content unlike the main cast and should have his profile deleted.
I don't think that's how the fanverse works. The series is retroactively official FNAF content, including Ignited Springtrap and the Halloween Edition. There's a reason we already have profiles for the fanverse despite most of the new games not being out yet.

Last edited:
I don't think that's how the fanverse works. The series is retroactively official FNAF content, including Ignited Springtrap and the Halloween Edition
It does work that way. FNAC is the only exception to this since it was directly stated that the original FNAC 1-3 were added to the fanverse as they are now, with them getting minor updates in the future.

TJOC is a complete ground up remake of the main three (TJOC, TJOC:R, TJOC: Story Mode), meaning Halloween Edition isn't apart of the fanverse since it's not apart of the collection of remakes.

Back