• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We are more an indexing stats wiki rather than a vs debating one, so if a character can't be used on vs threads that doesn't mean we should delete it.
Eh, most of the stats are unknown, and the page seems quite empty, we've deleted pages with more content before, and so I don't think it's appropiate to feature this on the site.

Poorly made file, and uses a kinda weird claim from the film to justify its stats

Is there a profile for his human self? If so, we should make this profile a key to his normal self's, imo.
Nah the zombie profiles shouldn't be made at all we've already went through and discussed them we're not scaling them plus they're wholey inconsistent in the episode they appear in plus they don't offer anything more than just being zombies

And they're kinda redundant. They're not different enough from their main universe counterparts other than the fact they're just zombies now. And scaling in the zombie episode is just very inconsistent

Poorly made file, and uses a kinda weird claim from the film to justify its stats
I've deleted it. Too low quality & empty to keep.

Astro Boy seems to be a composite
image0.png

Well, it lists the statistics of different continuities separately at least, and it is a too prominent character to delete it lightly.

However, you can create a content revisions thread with the purpose of splitting it up into several profile pages if you wish.

The following pages are of poor quality and they have unmotivated statistics:
I started to delete them earlier, but then I understood that they actually do scale from accepted calculations, but that the page creator didn't know that he should link to them, so I tried to fix that and improve on the pages.

He also told me that he cannot speak English and uses Google Translate, so I told him that he should preferably stop editing the wiki, as it creates a mess that we have to clean up.

Back