• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Willow (Don't Starve) and Maxwell (Don't Starve) to put it simply 9-B and Maxwell's 6-C are without a calculation they don't explain a lot of things and only list a couple items that are all standard equipment the problem is that there is a lot more stuff in the game they can use but is not listed and it would be more likely optional.
So what about this?

So should somebody simply delete all of those profile pages and update the ones for Scar and Simba, or is somebody willing to make all of the statistics more reliable instead?

Well, I just think that scaling all of the Lion King characters seems rather simple in itself, given their generally low power levels.

There was also someone who stomped him when his roar did not effect to some other people. His Roar is kinda portrayed unrealistically. Though, physically, everyone in Timon and Pumbaa is consistently Tier 9.

Do we treat Timon and Pumba's Simba as a gag character or something? Because that roar is just a gag thing tbh.

He apparently destroys cities and mountains on a regular basis, and he's often portrayed as a glass cannon based on the few clips I see. The the moon shattering example looks pretty outlierish yeah.

He apparently destroys cities and mountains on a regular basis, and he's often portrayed as a glass cannon based on the few clips I see. The the moon shattering example looks pretty outlierish yeah.
Well in the new series the roaw was capable of creating earthquakes so there is that

We can't deny the Mountain or City roar level feats, nothing contradicts them to really have occurred.

Maybe the moon level thing can be agreed an outlier.

Well, calculations would be necessary at least. Also, Timon and Pumba was a very non-serious show as far as I recall.

So what is the best solution here? Should we delete all of the Lion Guard pages, or is somebody willing to adjust the character statistics a bit?

Well, presumably comparably large animals, but I haven't watched the show, so maybe they are considerably stronger.

Updated the profiles but I think Ono should be deleted as he has nothing notable to index and he's not smart enough for wits battles I think.

Okay. We need to have those feats calculated though.

Back