• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would you be willing to handle it Saman? I have to do some exercise soon.

Here are two pages that seem to have unreliable statistics:

Here are two pages that seem to have unreliable statistics:

@Mr._Bambu

You seem to have written some Nioh calculation blogs. What do you think about the first example?

Okay. There seem to be some accepted calculations for it though. Are they not enough to make the characters profile pages reliable?

Okay. There seem to be some accepted calculations for it though. Are they not enough to make the characters profile pages reliable?

If someone is willing to find feats and work on feats for those above long sha(Yes i can help fix the profiles), cause How can people that scale massively above long sha to the extent that they can kill him with a finger be mountain level? i mean they refer to long sha world has a lower world cause they view it from a higher world and they are gods to the world from their own perspective.
I dont think anyone is willing to put in the work to fix the profiles and i am also very busy currently i would have helped.
but you can delete and back it up in a sandbox or blog so i can work on it later on. I can add a few more important profiles and fix everything in due time although it will take a long time, so they should be removed as they are been worked on

Well, I do not have the time and energy right now to back up and delete all the relevant pages. Is somebody else here willing to handle it please?

How can people that scale massively above long sha to the extent that they can kill him with a finger be mountain level?

For a little aside, sometimes series just end up in situations where there's massive scaling chains, with jumps in power like that, who simply don't have reliable higher feats that'd give them a different tier, so that's not necessarily an issue. Although, the higher world/lower stuff could be grounds for tier 2, which would change things.

How can people that scale massively above long sha to the extent that they can kill him with a finger be mountain level?
For a little aside, sometimes series just end up in situations where there's massive scaling chains, with jumps in power like that, who simply don't have reliable higher feats that'd give them a different tier, so that's not necessarily an issue. Although, the higher world/lower stuff could be grounds for tier 2, which would change things.
Well they have a feats/statements and it will take be a hazzle for me to find them. but when i start working on it i will find it. and the lower and Higher world, it is not enough for Tier 2 since it is not total transcedence but simply people from higher world are way more powerful than those from lower worlds that when a powerful being from a higher world comes to a lower one they are like gods(Or they are gods). country level gods i guess via statement

@Mr._Bambu

You seem to have written some Nioh calculation blogs. What do you think about the first example?
Oh, yeah, actually I spoke with Perpetual a long time ago regarding the unreliability of his statistics. It was my intent to eventually revise the verse completely, but at the time other verses caught my interest and I had decided to wait for the second game to come out (as it was released soon after).

I can make an effort to revise it now, if you like, though I would not be terribly offended if the current William Adams page was deleted, as it is... egregiously incorrect. Every tier is blatantly wrong, be it via taking feats out of context or outright inventing feats. William Adams begins the game at high-end Tier 9 or low-end Tier 8, and ends the game at most at low-end Tier 7.

Oh, yeah, actually I spoke with Perpetual a long time ago regarding the unreliability of his statistics. It was my intent to eventually revise the verse completely, but at the time other verses caught my interest and I had decided to wait for the second game to come out (as it was released soon after).

I can make an effort to revise it now, if you like, though I would not be terribly offended if the current William Adams page was deleted, as it is... egregiously incorrect. Every tier is blatantly wrong, be it via taking feats out of context or outright inventing feats. William Adams begins the game at high-end Tier 9 or low-end Tier 8, and ends the game at most at low-end Tier 7.
Okay. I am not in a hurry. You can revise the verse if you wish.

Requesting the deletion of Bunga, Janja, and Kion.
Poor justifications for some of their abilities, some have peculiar stats for no reason, and Kion is 7-B without a calc or any scans.

There are other The Lion King pages that likely have similar problems, and Scar is scaled from Kion:

So should somebody delete all of the LK pages, and remove the wiki links to them, or should we keep some of them?

We should delete the LK pages I've mentioned, and obviously remove the 7-B stuff from Scar's profile. The 5-C rating for T&P Simba could stay if someone can calc it, and if somebody can find the original context for it. IIRC, the Timon and Pumbaa cartoon is full of gags, so that roar possibly didn't even happen.

So should Scar get unknown statistics with the Roar of the Elders instead, and if so, can't we do the same with Kion instead of deleting the page?

The 5-C rating for Simba should also likely be removed.

Okay, but he is the main character of the spin-off, so if we delete his profile page, we need to delete all of the other spin-off pages and information as well.

Can somebody write a list please?

Okay. I would appreciate if somebody else can delete and modify the relevant profile pages. I do not have the time today.

Back