• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This verse (Tales of Demons and Gods) should be deleted, the pages are a mess, they are outdated like my driver's license, they are lacking information and there is no supporter or elite anymore (I mean i am one but i really dont care about the verse to put in the work, i only wait for the manhwa update every three days read and move on)

This verse (Tales of Demons and Gods) should be deleted, the pages are a mess, they are outdated like my driver's license, they are lacking information and there is no supporter or elite anymore (I mean i am one but i really dont care about the verse to put in the work, i only wait for the manhwa update every three days read and move on)

I think @The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy still works on the verse, and @ZackMoon1234 is also there. I'd much prefer for the profiles to be fixed, rather than deleting the entire verse.

I think @The_Foolish_Omniscient_Guy still works on the verse, and @ZackMoon1234 is also there. I'd much prefer for the profiles to be fixed, rather than deleting the entire verse.
there are tons of missing pages, you will need character pages for at least 50 different characters for the pages to be at the very least updated. And that is even if the people you mentioned are willing to work on the verse, i mean the verse is currently at mountain level, for people who can scale to higher feats, tons of abilities are missing from the pages. all in all the verse is a mess and one or two people cannot fix it. and you should ask if those two people are even willing to fix it in the first place. and also we have the sage emperor wank, idg how they scaled his AP to something he is doing through hax, Nie-Li directly stated that even if he became more powerful than him, he still cant beat him cause of his ability to control time.

take a look at this pages

Out of like a hundred character, the verse page has only 12 characters, out of the said 12 characters, 8 is empty.

the verse should have been axxed a long time ago

Last edited:
Well, we don't need profiles for all the characters of a verse as long as the profiles that we have are self-sufficient in explaining the current ratings. I have pinged them, and @EmperorRorepme and @Meagboyo, so let's wait a bit.

Well, we don't need profiles for all the characters of a verse as long as the profiles that we have are self-sufficient in explaining the current ratings. I have pinged them, and @EmperorRorepme and @Meagboyo, so let's wait a bit.

Sometimes verse pages with galleries link to pages that don't exist yet, since otherwise the verse page would need to cull those pictures, or they'd need to link directly to the image instead (not much better). So that isn't an actual issue.

Some of the other things you mentioned do sound like valid reasons for deletion, if no-one's wiling to clean it up.

Sometimes verse pages with galleries link to pages that don't exist yet, since otherwise the verse page would need to cull those pictures, or they'd need to link directly to the image instead (not much better). So that isn't an actual issue.

Some of the other things you mentioned do sound like valid reasons for deletion, if no-one's wiling to clean it up.
The issue is not the pages that dont exist per say, its that a very large verse with large story that includes at least 100 important characters, has only 12 character pages, out of those 12 pages 8 are non-existent, so there are actually only 4 character pages

Which is fine, verses don't get deleted just because they don't have enough pages.

Which is fine, verses don't get deleted just because they don't have enough pages.
i am sure it is not fine when the person who performed the mountain level feat page is non-existent. (i mean they scale to the feat of a non-existent character)
like i said already there are tons of reasons why the verse should be axxed, but they have called the verse supporters so lets see what the supporters have to say, maybe they will fix it or not

That is fine actually, as long as the calculation/feat's linked, and the scaling's well-explained, it's okay to scale to characters who don't have pages.

The profile lacks scans, some ap and abilities problem among others. Don't think anyone is interested in revising it.
I am uncertain. It seems to scale to Apocalypse and he does have the universe-creation feat.

His second key is fine, but the rest... There are AP problems too, but overall, the page itself is extremely poor quality.

And I don't think anyone has enough interest to fix it.

Well, scaling his usual physical statistics to 9-B or 9-A, and his telekinetic abilities to Apocalypse or full-power Cable, seems rather easily done to me.

Well, feel free to start a content revisions thread and to invite me and others to it afterwards.

there are tons of missing pages, you will need character pages for at least 50 different characters for the pages to be at the very least updated. And that is even if the people you mentioned are willing to work on the verse, i mean the verse is currently at mountain level, for people who can scale to higher feats, tons of abilities are missing from the pages. all in all the verse is a mess and one or two people cannot fix it. and you should ask if those two people are even willing to fix it in the first place. and also we have the sage emperor wank, idg how they scaled his AP to something he is doing through hax, Nie-Li directly stated that even if he became more powerful than him, he still cant beat him cause of his ability to control time.

take a look at this pages

Out of like a hundred character, the verse page has only 12 characters, out of the said 12 characters, 8 is empty.

the verse should have been axxed a long time ago
bump

Other than that, it's a real, living politician and a high controversial person, this type of profiles aren't allowed.

I will delete it and leave a warning to the user who created it, I'm not sure it was a troll profile.

Other than that, it's a real, living politician and a high controversial person, this type of profiles aren't allowed.

I will delete it and leave a warning to the user who created it, I'm not sure it was a troll profile.
It was most likely a troll profile.

Should I save their code in my respect sandbox? (the one where I keep deleted pages that should be kept somewhere for reference)

I don't think a verse being short is a reason for deletion, as long as it meets our other criteria. I don't agree with our rule on fictionalized versions of living politicians being deleted, but it seems to be a rule, so it still makes sense to delete that page.

You might wanna message Weekly about those DotA pages, I remember him working on them before.

I thought that it was a troll profile of the politician himself, not a fictional version of him.

Should I save their code in my respect sandbox? (the one where I keep deleted pages that should be kept somewhere for reference)
No need, I have another version of these profiles with much more accurate stats and p&a (even if they still have unknown stats)
You might wanna message Weekly about those DotA pages, I remember him working on them before.
I'm planning on making a CRT/discussion thread for the recent anime for Dota 2. I also want to rename the verse page and probably revise some of its contents like the list of heroes and adding new sections for stuff like items, creeps, and other non-hero characters (yes they have lore)

Back