• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The ancient spirits of light and darkness

You can tell just immediately from looking at it that there's not a whole lot of anything actually there. Main reason for that being that the ancient spirits of light and darkness kinda do exactly one thing, then disappear for the rest of the game, being they kick off Hardmode.

Not much else to say on the topic.

barely qualify

What? Here's a 9-A with Supersonic speed, here's a 9-B/9-A where the Supersonic speeds came from, this character has possession and is 9-B, 9-B with possession and some weird metal manip/projection thing.

actually powerless, normal humans

We tend to allow those if they're important characters to the series, and if the verse has other pages that qualify with actually superhuman stuff. idk how important those 3 humans are tho, @Moritzva, @BakiHanma18, and @Shadowbokunohero should be able to inform us about that.

The characters they linked are EXTREMELY important to the story. Heck, one of them is the main main character. The centre piece of the franchise.

The ancient spirits of light and darkness

You can tell just immediately from looking at it that there's not a whole lot of anything actually there. Main reason for that being that the ancient spirits of light and darkness kinda do exactly one thing, then disappear for the rest of the game, being they kick off Hardmode.

Not much else to say on the topic.
What do the rest of you think about this?

I would appreciate further input regarding the following page, as I mentioned earlier:

I would appreciate further input regarding the following page, as I mentioned earlier:

No scans, unknown ratings all around. Yeah, I don't mind deleting this.

Thank you for the replies. I have deleted the page.

Not as far as I am aware. I deleted it.

I already talked with Sanicspood about it, they didn't know a CRT was required for these kind of pages. In fact, the editing rules don't specify it, reason why I asked here for the update of the related rule.

This verse has profiles of poor quality. Lacks justification for stats, particularly AP. Additionally, one character has a huge AP advantage over the other characters for a bizarre reason (poison gas), which makes no sense because that isn't how we handle that kind of attack on site. Unless someone is willing to fix these profiles (A6colute is listed as the only supporter) I say we should just delete the profiles.

I posted this on accident

I posted this on accident

Bambu got it.

I was notified about this page in the All-Purpose Request Thread. I talked to the original author, and I allowed him to move the info in his blog onto an actual User Blog, and the accidental page that was created has been removed now.

hi i made this page by accident
this
i don't understand the new wiki format, got confused and made a page instead of a blog. My user blog is already as i figured at least something out and i would like you to delete it. ik this isn't a character but idk where to post this.

Sir Ovens handled it.

If you select the source editor as your standard setting in your wiki user preferences, that should help you to edit more easily at least.

The profile lacks scans, some ap and abilities problem among others. Don't think anyone is interested in revising it.

Back