• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masters of the Universe crossover statistics

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
These TV series pages contain statistics from a much later comicbook crossover. I do not think that this seems appropriate, or that it follows our Crossovers rules. Is it fine if I remove them?

Also, this page seems to be strictly scaled from the crossover in question. I would appreciate if it can be removed as well.

No. It has never been referenced there. The TV show happened in the 1980s and I think that the crossover happened last year with brief appearances of versions of He-Man that were supposed to represent different official incarnations of the character, but it was not spelled out entirely as far as I am aware.

Basically the TV show may or may not have been canon to the crossover, but not the reverse.

Can you summarise the information please? I am tired and do not have much time before I go to sleep

It does seem to violate our Crossover rules though.

"...the story explains it in an in-universe way that Keldor is traveling across the multiverse to fight Anti-He-Man from destroying universes. It's not like they crossover with Superman or Batman, it's all kept within Masters of the Multiverse parameters.

The fact that all He-Man stuff takes place in the same multiverse is essentially confirmed here where Skeletor walks across the multiverse, meeting other versions of himself.."

Back