• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
El Reverso has made a few appearances in some short comics and animations, I'll try to find and link the missing feats once I get on my computer. I'll check what's missing on the other pages of the verse later.
thank you

If that's the case we might need some new recruits. If I'm not mistaken at least some of the staff members originally picked for the project are straight up not staff members anymore.
We had bluenames on the original project as well. But aye, if we were to resurrect the project, we would need to scout new folks what can be trusted.

It kinda went on hold at that time as it was around the Forum Movement and it stopped after a while.

Yeah, I believe any non-staff were paired up with a content mod/admin so that locked pages they were assigned could be dealt with.

I'd say it largely stopped due to it being too big of a task, even with the pages split as they were. Some groups got through their lot, others didn't.

El Reverso has made a few appearances in some short comics and animations, I'll try to find and link the missing feats once I get on my computer. I'll check what's missing on the other pages of the verse later.
Alright, I'm back. I've not found a scan for the more important abilities he has in his first key, so the guy who made the profile probably just added them to make El Reverso look overpowered or something. Found the other stuff though.

Scan of him reversing the planet's rotation - Here
Scan for literally everything he does in his Post-Absorption key - Here

Same with the weird list of abilities in his first key, I'll have to make a CRT about his Low 2-C stuff. While the quite literal plothole he absorbed was messing with the universe and space-time continuum, it was more so because of hax rather than AP or anything.

Alright, I'm back. I've not found a scan for the more important abilities he has in his first key, so the guy who made the profile probably just added them to make El Reverso look overpowered or something. Found the other stuff though.

Scan of him reversing the planet's rotation - Here
Scan for literally everything he does in his Post-Absorption key - Here

Same with the weird list of abilities in his first key, I'll have to make a CRT about his Low 2-C stuff. While the quite literal plothole he absorbed was messing with the universe and space-time continuum, it was more so because of hax rather than AP or anything.
For his first key stuff im almost positive it comes from his original video where basically his entire schtick is that whenever he is in any situation, the end of what is happening to him happens first and then plays out in reverse

Saul Goodman

Basically a lot of stats are either inflated or not elaborated upon. The powers also don't make sense and it should just be deleted. I spoke about it in more detail with the creator here
9-C justifications are very hard to find but he does scale to a 2986.349184 Joules dura feat, so AP shouldn’t be an issue

Other stats such as speed and lifting strength are just average human/athletic human, their justifications don’t seem that bad to me

The Martial Arts is listed as limited to be fair, but if that needs removed just make a CRT instead of deleting the whole page. He does qualify for Peak Human Durability and AP because of the aforementioned feat above. The HRT backup does need to be elaborated on though

Only things wrong are HRT backup needs more info, and Martial Arts might need removing. Especially considering the user who is most actively involved in Saul’s verse is still active, deletion seems very, very extreme. Just make a CRT with what you have issues with

I think it can be kept because of social influencing itself, as I understand that's what the series is about and to my knowledge it's fairly notable. Stats are sus tho

But yes a BB CRT would be preferable given 9-C was accepted.

I think it ought to be remembered that deletions are a last resort, not an initial tactic. Patience in this regard should be had, and it should resemble more than an hour- days, even, should be given. I appreciate the zealousness with which you're both pursuing your chosen task, but bear in mind that this doesn't necessarily improve the wiki, it just removes the possibility of the pages being improved.

So just wait a few days after asking for supporters, at the very least.
I agree with this.

Pages don't have a point in existing, they just have 1-2 powers and stats which are just a part of their wielders
@ElixirBlue and @Zencha9 can further comment on this

Thank you for the reply. I will remove the page then.

Incorrect formatting

Incomplete page

Tllmbrg, Dereck03, and I handled it earlier. Thank you for helping out.

Pages don't have a point in existing, they just have 1-2 powers and stats which are just a part of their wielders
@ElixirBlue and @Zencha9 can further comment on this
So can I delete this + Strength’s page?
ElixirBlue didn’t comment on this for several days

It seems fine to me at least.

Thank you for helping out so much. 🙏

Literally has a note that says the pages are composite

Scans are dead and as far as I can tell the videos this page is based on were deleted

Low quality page, speed and LS don't have a real reasoning and so on

I'm reporting this here because I think it fits better than the all-purposes threads, but mine isn't necessarily a deletion request.

The newly created Ash Williams (DIE!namite Lives) has some probably incorrect things, thus it either needs scrutiny and subsequent revision, or total deletion:
  • Nothing is sourced and most things lack scans
  • Scales to his canon self in regards to several aspects without any justification
  • His 7-C is likely completely wrong because it doesn't take into consideration surface area, meaning that those zombies aren't taking the full 7-C yeld in their face. The same scan also says most zombies had been wiped out in the blast

So do you want to do it as the sole supporter of the verse?
It does seem a terrible shame, but nah. The pages definitely can be repaired, and they deserve it, but I personally ain't inclined to re-read the entire series.

Back