• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are no scans, no justifications, no references, some self-evident tiers scale to other characters, but those characters are not even of the tier that the others scale to, the top tiers have no AP calc or speed and the justification is poor. The only supporter has been inactive for more than 1 year.

Messy P&A, the "scans" link to wiki powers, flawed justifications, there are no calculations at all for anything, is so outdated that even Striking Strength has the format that was used in 2014 and the profile creator has been inactive for over 8 years. Only verse page and 1 profile.

I swear I'm not helping TIImbrg, it's just that I went for a walk through the wiki and I found these poor pages.

Overall all those profiles and its verse are pretty bad, poor quality, no justifications and only have 1 calc for one AP section and not for the other one neither for speed and no supporters, so i'm bringing all of them to deletion.

Just waiting for someone to give the green light so i can delete everything I've brought.

Edit. I am going to sleep, I will come back in a few hours to see if I have received input on whether I can delete them or not.

Last edited:
There are no scans, no justifications, no references, some self-evident tiers scale to other characters, but those characters are not even of the tier that the others scale to, the top tiers have no AP calc or speed and the justification is poor. The only supporter has been inactive for more than 1 year.
Someone else was working on revisions. Don't recall who but I saw them recently.

Generally, you should at minimum wait for a few days of nobody standing up for verses you suggest for deletion rather than pulling the trigger immediately.

In fairness I did already put it on the deletion thread a month ago give or take, and said revisions don't seem to be going anywhere sooooooo

I swear I'm not helping TIImbrg, it's just that I went for a walk through the wiki and I found these poor pages.
(He is under my control now)
Anyways Penn Zero should be fine to delete since even the guy who made the pages has a deactivated account so lol
@Mariogoods is listed as Neutral for Avalon Code so maybe he can revise it

@Pikaman I believe is a currently active supporter for ToS.
Yes hi sorry I was in the process of applying the revisions but got distracted. Can you give me 2 weeks to finish them up and if I haven’t got any profiles up to shape by then leave them in my sandbox and delete them or something similar?

The CRT has been approved I just need to complete the application of the revisions

No calcs for AP neither speed, no scans, no justifications, no references, scales to a character that doesn't even have a profile and the creator @The_King_of_Prudence has been inactive for months. Only 1 character and verse page.
(He is under my control now)
Anyways Penn Zero should be fine to delete since even the guy who made the pages has a deactivated account so lol
@Mariogoods is listed as Neutral for Avalon Code so maybe he can revise it
What about this btw?

I've deleted Penn Zero.
Yes hi sorry I was in the process of applying the revisions but got distracted. Can you give me 2 weeks to finish them up and if I haven’t got any profiles up to shape by then leave them in my sandbox and delete them or something similar?

The CRT has been approved I just need to complete the application of the revisions
Sure.

Hey, would you mind not deleting this verse?

It is one of the verses that I will revised in the future, since I have started reading the novel.

the top tiers have no AP calc
I will say the characters I have revised so far (which I’m assuming you would’ve seen as the “top tiers” since their AP is much higher than still not fixed profiles) DO have a calc listed for their 8-A ratings

I will say the characters I have revised so far (which I’m assuming you would’ve seen as the “top tiers” since their AP is much higher than still not fixed profiles) DO have a calc listed for their 8-A ratings
For me top tier of that verse is like Vigilante and Plaguebearer, where is the calc for 8-B and 8-A?

For me top tier of that verse is like Vigilante and Plaguebearer, where is the calc for 8-B and 8-A?
Well Vigi is mid tier once I finish the revision but anyways

The 8-A value comes from Pestilence (Plaguebearer’s second key)’s dura
Multi-City Block level (Their defence was so powerful that when a fully powered Juggernaut clashes with them the entire Town of Salem shakes.)
That feat is done by two people clashing, so it’s total value is halved for PB’s actual Dura, and his AP is lower than his dura to an unknown extent

4 people with comparable AP to Vigi were able to harm Pest by combining their magical power into one attack, so Vigi and those who compare are 8x lower AP than calc’s figure

I think that all of Dereck03's suggestions seem fine to remove, except for the verses that were stated to have members here working on them.

I have brought 4 verses, 2 i've been told that they are or will be under revision, I have already deleted 1, and just waiting for Mariogoods if he will be willing to revise the last verse.

Last edited:
Pages do not have reasoning for any of the ratings
I already checked with bambu and Kurkov on Discord and they approve nuking the verse

I think that seems fine. Thank you for helping out.

Pages do not have reasoning for any of the ratings
I already checked with bambu and Kurkov on Discord and they approve nuking the verse
If they approve then sure, nuke it.

Terrible pages that don't explain stuff well or do it at all in multiple sections with a verse that has no supporters

Only page is 9-A of a vague feat with no scans (Cutting a fireball that could vape others is hard to gauge as a feat without scans) and the rest of the page has bad or no reasoning for stats
Only supporter has been inactive for awhile too

No calcs for tier 8 and 7 ratings and no active supporters

Only page is really bad and doesn't explain the stats (Tried checking the linked RT, link does not work for me)

No supporters, the 9-B rating reasoning sounds like a speed feat instead, tier 9-A and 8 tier ratings lack calcs
No scans for anything

Overall poor quality pages, @Mariogoods can further comment

Really poor quality pages @Kanogami could try revising it but imo it's better to rebuild from scratch since I doubt those stats
They only have the abilities and don't really explain them well at all or have scans for them

Terrible pages that don't explain stuff well or do it at all in multiple sections with a verse that has no supporters
It has calcs for AP, but the explanations are terrible, it also has no calcs for speed and the justifications are messy, I think it's fine to nuke them.
Only page is 9-A of a vague feat with no scans (Cutting a fireball that could vape others is hard to gauge as a feat without scans) and the rest of the page has bad or no reasoning for stats
Only supporter has been inactive for awhile too
Hey, would you mind not deleting this verse?

It is one of the verses that I will revised in the future, since I have started reading the novel.
👆
No calcs for tier 8 and 7 ratings and no active supporters
Only page is really bad and doesn't explain the stats (Tried checking the linked RT, link does not work for me)
No supporters, the 9-B rating reasoning sounds like a speed feat instead, tier 9-A and 8 tier ratings lack calcs
No scans for anything
Nuke them.
Overall poor quality pages, @Mariogoods can further comment
Yep.
Really poor quality pages @Kanogami could try revising it but imo it's better to rebuild from scratch since I doubt those stats
They only have the abilities and don't really explain them well at all or have scans for them
I also believe that they should be deleted, since practically nothing is lost.

Just nuke this.... No justifications, no scans for anything, no calcs, tier Low 1-C of very, very dubious provenance with no scans or justifications or anything. No active supporters either.

The only character has no scan, messy justifications, no calcs for anything. No active supporters either.

A bit self-evident tho.

Bottom one is fine. Weirdly enough, the page-maker put the scans in the gallery out of all places, which is really unusual but it does have scans.

Bottom one is fine. Weirdly enough, the page-maker put the scans in the gallery out of all places, which is really unusual but it does have scans.
A quick read of the scans does not justify Low 1-C at all. At most Low 2-C, but that's the only thing that saves it since it has nothing for everything else.

Back