• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It has calcs for AP, but the explanations are terrible, it also has no calcs for speed and the justifications are messy, I think it's fine to nuke them.

👆

Nuke them.

Yep.

I also believe that they should be deleted, since practically nothing is lost.
Nuked the stuff without supporters
I agree with the deletion of the other stuff barring the bottom one

No calcs for AP and anything, only list abilities in profiles without justification for anything. @Anttron224 is the only supporter

No scans, no calcs for either AP and Speed, no justifications for anything and the only supporter has deactivated their account.

No scans, no calcs for either AP and Speed, no justifications for anything and the only supporter has deactivated their account.
The profiles do use calcs, problem is that they're from Naruto forum, so we need a calc group member to check if they fit in with our current calc guidelines, and obviously move those calcs to a blog.

The profiles do use calcs, problem is that they're from Naruto forum, so we need a calc group member to check if they fit in with our current calc guidelines, and obviously move those calcs to a blog.
They don't open for me. So I thought the site were dead.

Edit. After 8 years of waiting, finally they open, but idk anything about calc so i can't comment.

Last edited:
They don't open for me. So I thought the site were dead.
Archived sites tend to take quite a while to load, so I don't blame you. Here's proof that they don't lead to a dead link.
unknown.png

edit: oops late

Apologies if this is derailing, but wtf was Naruto Forums and why did we used to do all of our calcs on a forum made for ONE specific franchise? 😭

Apologies if this is derailing, but wtf was Naruto Forums and why did we used to do all of our calcs on a forum made for ONE specific franchise? 😭
Naruto Forums is an ancient battleboards site. Until recently, we were allowed to use calcs from the site, but considering a lot of our calc guidelines changed and more rules about off-site stuff was added, using calcs from there isn't allowed anymore.

Really poor quality pages @Kanogami could try revising it but imo it's better to rebuild from scratch since I doubt those stats
They only have the abilities and don't really explain them well at all or have scans for them
I'm planning to revise the entire verse but haven't been able to get around to doing it because of IRL things, I've already prepared a calc but I have to do some other things first before revising it.

I'm planning to revise the entire verse but haven't been able to get around to doing it because of IRL things, I've already prepared a calc but I have to do some other things first before revising it.
Do you think it is better to delete the pages and make them from scratch or leave them?

Do you think it is better to delete the pages and make them from scratch or leave them?
I've already saved the entire verse in a sandbox so I think it should be fine to delete them since I'm planning to remake the entire verse anyways.

9-C+ AP for no reason (Scaling one's AP from their durability is wack if that's the reason), several abilities like Madness Manipulation and Morality Manipulation are wack, LS and Stamina has no reasoning
Page creator has been inactive for several years

For what? i've already nuked the other 2 i linked.
well don't do that again, show a bit of patience next time, supporters might pop up
9-C+ AP for no reason (Scaling one's AP from their durability is wack if that's the reason), several abilities like Madness Manipulation and Morality Manipulation are wack, LS and Stamina has no reasoning
Page creator has been inactive for several years
Pretty sure he fights comparable people a bunch of times, he also kills two cops at once. Rest you list as social influencing, I can use him overpowering the cops as LS, stamina in itself isn't worth deletion

Pretty sure he fights comparable people a bunch of times, he also kills two cops at once. Rest you list as social influencing, I can use him overpowering the cops as LS, stamina in itself isn't worth deletion
9-C+ is for his "peak" whatever that is, and I don't think biting someone's nose out is that either way
Also how is overpowering a cop you're mauling/had the element of surprise on Above Average Human LS wise?
Either way this page also seems to composite the novels and movies, or at least I assume it is based off the note?

I mean, are the TV shows even canon to the films?
Either way due to how muddy the page is and the fact it's subpar as is I think it's better off nuked

I think it ought to be remembered that deletions are a last resort, not an initial tactic. Patience in this regard should be had, and it should resemble more than an hour- days, even, should be given. I appreciate the zealousness with which you're both pursuing your chosen task, but bear in mind that this doesn't necessarily improve the wiki, it just removes the possibility of the pages being improved.

So just wait a few days after asking for supporters, at the very least.

Damage recently mentioned that it may be a good idea to restart the audit project I had organized some time back, and that may well be a good idea. At least then a more rigorous and involved process for all this could be had.

I think it ought to be remembered that deletions are a last resort, not an initial tactic. Patience in this regard should be had, and it should resemble more than an hour- days, even, should be given. I appreciate the zealousness with which you're both pursuing your chosen task, but bear in mind that this doesn't necessarily improve the wiki, it just removes the possibility of the pages being improved.

So just wait a few days after asking for supporters, at the very least.
Fine the.
Damage recently mentioned that it may be a good idea to restart the audit project I had organized some time back, and that may well be a good idea. At least then a more rigorous and involved process for all this could be had.
I was not on the wiki at that time or I have never seen such a project, what is it about?

The audit was intended to root out truly unsalvageable pages by classifying the severity of every single verse on the wiki. We spent a great deal of time going through them to make sure calculations were used, certain things could be proven, etc. Nowadays it'd probably include references. Most importantly, all of this translated into a scale, measured from green to red with a couple special designations:

Green: Met standards, all information was easily accessible, no serious problems
Yellow: Missed some criteria and could use work but ultimately acceptable to keep on the site.
Orange: Missed most or all criteria but had people actively working on it or that would be willing to actively work on it.
Red: Missed most or all criteria and has nobody working on it. These would be brought up, and people could offer to begin working on it, thus moving them up to Orange and currently immune to deletion. Iirc we had a two-week time limit on deleting a verse- if it remained on Red for that time period, we would delete it.
White: Just used to designate unchecked verses.
Grey: No ******' pages. Instant delete.

We worked as teams of two and were given a slice of the profiles on the wiki, I think divided 10-ways? It ultimately never finished but it did process a great deal of the pages at the time.

Listed as 2-C, 5-C, FTL & Immeasurable, yet the links are all dead and lead to nothing meaning they have no justification for the feats or tiering, several other characters in the verse scale to this character's missing feats.

Last edited:

ALOT of the characters in this verse are missing justifications for feats

If that's the case we might need some new recruits. If I'm not mistaken at least some of the staff members originally picked for the project are straight up not staff members anymore.

Back