• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I handled Arceus0x's request. The only other page to be deleted is Tormentor, who's based on what's essentially lost media. The page is legit, decently formatted, not exactly sure what to do here. Do we have a rule against this type of page?
Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

The page in question seems to contain unreliable guesswork statistics, so I do not mind if it is removed.

I'd also like to request the deletion of this page

Since i fused it into Gyarados.
I'd also like the Gyarados page to have a redirect from the name Magikarp
I handled it.

These pages should preferably have their links redirected though:

Thank you. I took care of the remaining links.

I could revise Starro honestly, he seems like a fairly easy project. That said he could also just be deleted, would make things easier for me and current profile is kinda ass
ok so, update, i am doing that, but don't delete despero because he is a bit important for scaling

Okay. No problem.

So can somebody write a tally for which of the recent tasks submitted to this thread that currently need to be handled please?

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Can anyone delete this page please?

I fused it all into This profile, however i would also like the next.
I would like you to rename this profile i sent to "Nincada" and have the words Ninjask and Shedinja redirect to it.

Can anyone delete this page please?

I fused it all into This profile, however i would also like the next.
I would like you to rename this profile i sent to "Nincada" and have the words Ninjask and Shedinja redirect to it.
Deleted. You should relink the other pages to your new profile.

Also, thank you to Elizhaa and Ovens for helping out.

Markus.

Literally all of his stats are wrong, he's not in the World of Darkness verse because Hunter: The Parenting is its own thing, his PnA is shit, his Summary is shit, and it's easier for me to make his profile from literal scratch.

Edit: and to put another nail in the coffin for Hunter: The Parenting being in World of Darkness, I don't recall Bruva Alfabusa being an official writer or anything for WoD.

Last edited:
Markus.

Literally all of his stats are wrong, he's not in the World of Darkness verse because Hunter: The Parenting is its own thing, his PnA is shit, his Summary is shit, and it's easier for me to make his profile from literal scratch.

Edit: and to put another nail in the coffin for Hunter: The Parenting being in World of Darkness, I don't recall Bruva Alfabusa being an official writer or anything for WoD.

just to let you know I put on udlmasters message board about how your deleting it since i want to see his view on why he’s 9-B and stuff.

at least let him have a chance of explaining his reasons and stuff

Markus.

Hunter: the Parenting uses World of Darkness lore without any contradictions, WoD is no different than say SCP. It's a story in World of Darkness.

His stats aren't wrong, calculations have been done for 1st level Vampires, and they very easily reach 9-B multiple times over, this will be shown once I touch upon Pytor's profile and the other Sabbat members.

Declaring these things to be bad, but not elaborating is well... shit, I've seen your own work such as "Dore", and while I don't go into detail about what makes the Vampires 9-B, because why would I, it's not their profile, it's Marckus', the reasoning is entirely sound, Marckus repeatedly harms and is harmed by 9-B entities.

His power and abilities are fine, the important information is entirely there.

I guess some random OC from DnD can get a profile scaling to the 2-As of the verse now, how about I make a story from WoD, can that get a profile because "it's like SCP"? I wouldn't agree with that in the slightest.

Let's look at the landmines that decimated an amped Pyotr then. Just because you survive something doesn't mean you scale in any way to it, as proven by an, again, amped Pyotr stepping on one blowing his leg off and landing on one gored him. Does that sound like how someone who's 9-B several times over would react to landmines that cause This kind of damage?

Referenced out the ass and still in the works until I get the mines calced... something Markus's profile entirely lacks.

I guess some random OC from DnD can get a profile scaling to the 2-As of the verse now, how about I make a story from WoD, can that get a profile because "it's like SCP"? I wouldn't agree with that in the slightest.
I mean, you can. How do you think Elminster came into existence?

And what do you think the Composite Adventurer profile would have been?

What about the two would be different in this case? They are both very specifically designed to provide room for people to write their own stories within the setting.

Back