• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I could revise Starro honestly, he seems like a fairly easy project. That said he could also just be deleted, would make things easier for me and current profile is kinda ass

As for Kibito, being Shin's body guard in itself really isn't a feat per say. And while he did confront Gohan in his base form, I don't think his power level was directly compared to his. And it's hard to tell how strong Gohan's base form was at that point in time aside from the obvious fact that he's roughly equal to Teen Gohan's base form who is a lot stronger than Base Goku during Frieza saga. This was before the zenkai that made Gohan as strong as Goku and Vegeta or better yet the Z Sword training that made him surpass Goku initially. Or better yet, grow so strong to the point where even his base form was above Shin and Piccolo's.

So Kibito's exact power level does seem to have too much unknown tbh. So I wouldn't really mind a deletion. His best feat is just that merging with Shin makes him Kibitoshin, but that says nothing about his PL when seperated.
I am fine with if his page is deleted then, but there is something strange happening with our wiki right now, so it is locked from editing. I really hope that it is just a system update to mediawiki 1.37, as the Fandom staff told us would happen sometime in this month.
Again this should just have a staff thread. Even if you agree with music video files, I think you'd want a difference between say, Siames' Wolves and Katy Perry in the Dark Horse music video.

I'll make a thread on this in abit
Thank you for helping out.
He re-create it again and in a poorly way. I think some instructions on how to create profiles and first make them in his sandbox would be nice.

Also this
That also seems fine to delete to me.
The only pages which link to Despero, are other versions of Despero, and Starro, which has scaling to Despero as its justification, but is a completely different tier.
I could revise Starro honestly, he seems like a fairly easy project. That said he could also just be deleted, would make things easier for me and current profile is kinda ass
I don't mind if Despero's and Starro's pages are deleted as well then.

Kirkburn of the official Fandom staff just replied that it is a regular Mediawiki 1.37 system update.

The initial migration attempt failed, so it's in the process of being reverted. It takes a while due to the sheer size of the wiki. It'll be back to normal again soon, and they'll try again once they fix the migration problems.

One of our Editing Rules explicitly bans profiles for characters from music videos

Yet some of our Music Characters flaunt this rule, such as Cool-T, Crazy Frog, The Yellow Submarine (Verse), and Ilona Mitrecey.

From checking the logs, the Crazy Frog page was deleted before, and I seem to distinctly remember The Yellow Submarine pages getting deleted for for exactly that reason.

What should be done about this?
As a notification, I have made the staff thread to alter this editing rule now.

Also, what I accepted earlier can be applied now, as the wiki pages are open for editing again. Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

I could have sworn I already asked for booster gold to be deleted.

I don't see the point of keeping Azazel, he is quite a minor character overall and didn't really do much. Looks cool tho lol

Donna Troy... Wasn't someone planning on fixing her? If not, then go ahead

Rest, sure.

Okay. Thank you for the replies.

The Fandom staff is doing another attempt to perform a system update right now though, so our wiki will probably be in lockdown mode for another 2 hours or so.

Okay. I suppose that can probably be deleted as well after our wiki is unlocked again then.

Just please remember to remove all of the links to them from other wiki pages afterwards.

Tormentor.
This guy originates from Thrill Kill which, as some of you may know, was never officially published and is considered a canceled game, despite the entirety of it being available online because the developers released it anyway through unofficials means and such (an interesting story, indeed).
This clashes with our rules regarding what media are allowed to have files, and a discussion about forbidding material that was never sold or released under formal means is forbidden, as it doesn't count as an actually existing thing, and any kind of change could have occurred to the final product if it had to see the light of day, regardless of how much material is available to the public.

So, for how much it pains me, since the game isn't bad at all and the idea was interesting, this profile needs to be deleted.

Could it maybe be moved to FC/OC? Profile doesn't seem too bad and it is a neat concept

Tormentor.
This guy originates from Thrill Kill which, as some of you may know, was never officially published and is considered a canceled game, despite the entirety of it being available online because the developers released it anyway through unofficials means and such (an interesting story, indeed).
This clashes with our rules regarding what media are allowed to have files, and a discussion about forbidding material that was never sold or released under formal means is forbidden, as it doesn't count as an actually existing thing, and any kind of change could have occurred to the final product if it had to see the light of day, regardless of how much material is available to the public.

So, for how much it pains me, since the game isn't bad at all and the idea was interesting, this profile needs to be deleted.
Well, I personally think that it seems like an extremely morbid and distasteful concept, but so are many other verses featured in our wiki.

Regardless, if it breaks our rules, it should probably be removed.

Anyway, can somebody please write a tally of everything that was accepted to be deleted yesterday while our wiki was in lockdown mode due to system updates? Thank you.

A summary of what was still being discussed would also be useful.

I'd like to delete this page:

I have fused the page with its pre-evolutions here.
I would also like the page i linked (Gardevoir) to be renamed to "Ralts" as it is the primary evolution and we can't name the page after only one of the final ones.
I would also like the names "Gardevoir", "Gallade" and "Kirlia" to redirect you to the page.

I'd like to delete this page:

I have fused the page with its pre-evolutions here.
I would also like the page i linked (Gardevoir) to be renamed to "Ralts" as it is the primary evolution and we can't name the page after only one of the final ones.
I would also like the names "Gardevoir", "Gallade" and "Kirlia" to redirect you to the page.
Anyway, can somebody please write a tally of everything that was accepted to be deleted yesterday while our wiki was in lockdown mode due to system updates? Thank you.

A summary of what was still being discussed would also be useful.
@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX

Would any of you be willing to help us to catch up here please?

I handled Arceus0x's request. The only other page to be deleted is Tormentor, who's based on what's essentially lost media. The page is legit, decently formatted, not exactly sure what to do here. Do we have a rule against this type of page?

I'd also like to request the deletion of this page

Since i fused it into Gyarados.
I'd also like the Gyarados page to have a redirect from the name Magikarp

I handled Arceus0x's request. The only other page to be deleted is Tormentor, who's based on what's essentially lost media. The page is legit, decently formatted, not exactly sure what to do here. Do we have a rule against this type of page?
It's not really lost media because you can easily find the whole game online, but more about the fact it's never been officially released, the development was stopped when the product was 3/4 done and then released illegally.
Just like other games and such with canceled sequels or related media, because they officially don't exist and could have been subjected to all sorts of change if they had been released properly.

Back