• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another terrible file. No scans, justifications for anything. I honestly think his ap justifications are pretty lackluster too.

I have removed it along with the only link to it from a regular wiki page.

Also, what about the deletion requests made in the following thread? Are all of them acceptable, and if so, is somebody here willing to handle all of the required cleanup work?

I think this depends on what our philosophy is as a wiki. Do the pages that somebody creates belong to them? Or do they belong to the wiki / the community?

If somebody wanted to re-create those pages for those characters would they have to make them from scratch? Or would they just copy & paste what was already there before their deletion, making their deletion moot?

If somebody created the pages originally, but other people have contributed to the page with edits / revisions, does the original creator still get to claim it was solely their work and get deletion rights?

IMO if a page isn't breaking any standards for completeness or formatting, and isn't breaking any rules, then a page can't simply be requested to be deleted, even by the person who made it.

EDIT: I misunderstood the original post after skim-reading that section. Of course, if the profiles are fair to deleted for others reasons as listed in that post like being featless or having zero supporters, then it is fair game to delete them.

Some of the profiles there should be able to be deleted on the grounds of quality and relevance as Kieran lists.

I can help with handling those.

Last edited:
Damage3245:

Yes, that is my view as well of course. The pages belong to the wiki and should only be deleted if they are of insufficiently high quality to remain. I wondered if somebody can investigate which of them that can remain and which that are of low enough quality to be removed.

The Pedestrian page can also stay imo, outside the eating itself page seems competent enough

Ark also has decent enough pages

Damage3245:

Yes, that is my view as well of course. The pages belong to the wiki and should only be deleted if they are of insufficiently high quality to remain. I wondered if somebody can investigate which of them that can remain and which that are of low enough quality to be removed.
The Backyards Monsters verse and profiles for that seem safe to be deleted. I'll handle that soon of you think they should go.

I trust your sense of judgement regarding what can stay or not.

Maybe first would be better to ask the active supporters if they will fix/update the pages first and then delete if no one say something positive.

Okay. Is some staff member here willing to send notifications to them please?

I trust your sense of judgement regarding what can stay or not.

I appreciate that, but do you think the Backyards Monster verse should be deleted as well?

Kieran says:

Backyard Monsters - The game itself no longer exists as its servers got taken down, and it ran on Flash, meaning the verse currently works and relies entirely on the Backyard Monsters Wiki.

If the game itself doesn't really exist anymore, and there's no way to verify anything other than checking the wiki for the game, then the verse is basically defunct and should be deleted.

I can ask them later tonight and see if they respond.
Thank you for helping out.
I appreciate that, but do you think the Backyards Monster verse should be deleted as well?

If the game itself doesn't really exist anymore, and there's no way to verify anything other than checking the wiki for the game, then the verse is basically defunct and should be deleted.
That makes sense to me, yes.

Deleting the four Flanimals pages now from Kieran's list.

The Insaniquarium verse is probably a good contender for being deleted next, would like someone else to give it a look-over and confirm.

Any opinions on the I-Ninja verse?

I-Ninja - This verse has blatantly wrong statistics due to the calculations being massively outdated, i've found new information regarding characters which makes the stats of these guys way off, and there's no other supporters who will fix this verse.

I have sent a message to the people who are still active supporters for Ark: Survival Evolved and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - as the rest of the pages either some were deleted while some have just Kierah as a supporter. While the single verse that has active members but to who I haven't sent a message is Fornite as its have a lot more members there be them supporters/opponents/neutral - which I think should be resolved between them...maybe make a thread as the verse is pretty popular.

Damage, well, the profile does have justifications for things, calcs included, now if they are outdated no one can know bar Kieran as he's the sole supporter so this one's fate can be decided here.

Figured i'd at least help out here while I said I wasn't officially leaving until this subject is concluded.

Ark: Survival Evolved is a verse that was not created by myself, but the creators of the verse have left the wiki, and I am the guy that effectively runs that verse out of supporters, the supporters get along, but I am generally the one who makes threads and profiles, and have created the vast majority of the verse.

I-Ninja is a verse that I believe only 2 people on the wiki even know exists, myself being one, and Bambu mentioned that he used to play the game as a child iirc, so he'd be the only person I'd assume has even a remote interest in it. But he doesn't seem inclined to do anything for it.

As for Fortnite, there's effectively me and another guy who actively supports the verse, weapon profiles offer no new information as they're all detailed on The Loopers profile anyways, Galactus may very well be Canon Marvel Galactus, and I don't believe that there's users here willing to do calculations for the verse (Though I suppose that isn't for me to decide). A lot of users on the verse page are not active anymore afaik, and even if so, as i've said not many of the people on the verse page actually care enough about the verse to help out.

With the Doom stuff, the Hell Ships should definitely be removed (Those being the Fighter, Hunter, and Destroyer), since they're effectively featless and are shown for like 2 minutes total, they're little more than background noise and play no part to the verse. The Guardian of Hell is another entirely guesswork profile that nobody in the verse cares about, and the Wintherin adds nothing to the verse.
That said, I've had supporters ask me to reconsider removing the Weapons (The Chaingun, Gauss Cannon, and Plasma Gun), as well as the Atlans, because they believe that they're useful, so they should likely be kept.

Dark-Carioca plans to try to upkeep Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, they got in touch with me via Discord regarding such.

I believe that is all that was mentioned.

I have got an answer to the messages I've sent. Dark-Carioca as Kieran has said above has contacted him after I inquired if he would help. Peppersalt43 and JustANormalLemon also agreed to update/fix - Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, so you now have three people up to update it. This is more than enough for it to not be deleted.

I have sent a message to the people who are still active supporters for Ark: Survival Evolved and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator - as the rest of the pages either some were deleted while some have just Kierah as a supporter. While the single verse that has active members but to who I haven't sent a message is Fornite as its have a lot more members there be them supporters/opponents/neutral - which I think should be resolved between them...maybe make a thread as the verse is pretty popular.
Thank you for helping out, but I was thinking more about you summoning them here via the "@Username" function.

Also, thank you to everybody who are helping out here.

Kind of think this page should be deleted.

It uses calc-stacking to get the speed of the bullets, and the method to get AP seems really weird.

I don't know. Maybe I'll make an ATV verse sometime in the near-future.

Edit: Also, from what I've seen, the claim that VOTOMS can withstand their own weapons is mostly untrue (at least at close range), with some exceptions. There's even parts in the first episode where they're decapitated by punches.

Last edited:
Gonna ask for a mass file deletion for Marvel, mostly for utterly dogshit page quality:
  1. Agamotto (Blatantly terrible)
  2. Air-Walker (Blatantly terrible)
  3. Angela (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  4. Ares (Marvel Comics) (No references, missing shit and mechanics whole)
  5. Aurora (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  6. Blob (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  7. Boomerang (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  8. Caiera (Blatantly terrible)
  9. Clash (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  10. Count Nefaria (Marvel Comics) (Missing shit)
  11. Cyttorak (Blatantly terrible)
  12. Daken Akihiro (Blatantly terrible)
  13. Dweller In Darkness (Blatantly terrible)
  14. Firelord (Blatantly terrible)
  15. Gilgamesh (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  16. Graviton (Marvel Comics) (Terrible representation of character mechanics and tiering)
  17. Hiro-Kala (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible page)
  18. Hobgoblin (Blatantly terrible page)
  19. Hydroman (Blatantly terrible page)
  20. Iron Monger (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible page)
  21. Jackal (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible page)
  22. Kaine Parker (Blatantly terrible)
  23. Maestro (Blatantly terrible file)
  24. Mirage (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  25. Mister Negative (Blatantly terrible)
  26. Mockingbird (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  27. Molten Man (Blatantly terrible)
  28. Morg (Blatantly terrible)
  29. Northstar (Blatantly terrible)
  30. Nova (Frankie Raye) (Blatantly terrible)
  31. Omega Red (Blatantly terrible)
  32. Puma (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  33. Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (Blatantly terrible)
  34. Skaar (Blatantly terrible)
  35. Stryfe (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  36. Sunfire (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  37. The Enchantress (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  38. The Runner (Blatantly terrible)
  39. Typhoid Mary (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  40. Ulik (Blatantly terrible)
  41. Victor Mancha (Blatantly terrible)
  42. Warbringer (Blatantly terrible)
  43. Wiccan (Blatantly terrible)
  44. Wrecker (Marvel Comics) (Blatantly terrible)
  45. Zom (Blatantly terrible)
I know these are ALOT of files, but deadass, these files are genuinely so poor I think we're better off not having them, rather than having such an INSANELY poor representation of them up. There are worse files around, yes, but they're of really major characters compared to the ***** I've listed above, who are minor enough to be deleted no problem.

Not gonna act all high and mighty either since many of these are my own files, made when I was new on the wiki and didn't know how indexing worked.

If any of these have any major indexing relevance to CURRENT pages, please let me know, otherwise I'm deleting 'em.

Last edited:
A lot to go through, but if they're all pretty much as barebones as that Skaar page then I agree they should be deleted.

Last edited:
I am fine with if most of the above-listed pages are deleted, but couldn't Graviton and Count Nefaria be rather easily salvaged?

Also, somebody needs to remove all links to the deleted pages from other regular wiki pages.

What about this dude?

Isn't he very easy to scale from Doctor Strange?

Back