• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have done so, but there were a few remaining links that I had to remove first.

Pretty bad file overall and unreasonable scaling to canon variation of the characters. Plus some guesswork stats.

Pretty bad file overall and unreasonable scaling to canon variation of the characters. Plus some guesswork stats.
I handled it.

Is that fine with you, @Dark-Carioca ?

Well the comic kinda runs on its own little continuity that mixes things and there WERE calcs for it (if only one), Confluctor. It's true that scaling off the Mask and the Joker is wrong, but there are feats that could've been calculated and it could've stayed, I think.

I have nothing against it being deleted but I didn't see any guesswork stats. I had just given it a Summary and a render since it was pretty barebones before that.

What is this page...? Or the verse? It's kinda outdated.

I am not sure. Does the verse purely contain guesswork statistics, or are they based on accepted calculations?

Can definitely tell it has no calculations. But leaving aside the verse, this file is genuinely bad. The p&a stuff don't make sense. Plus practically 0 scans makes this qualified for a bad file.

I'd recommend not deleteing it, I plan to make calcs and a revision for the verse in due time.

Though yes there are a lot of guesswork statistics.

It can probably remain then. Thank you for helping out.

Extremely bad page:
  • No justifications for anything, including stats
  • Stats genuinely just don’t add up, compare Striking Strength to Attack Potency and see for yourself
  • Missing minor but really basic P&A here and there
  • Wanked intelligence
  • Unelaborate stamina and equipment section

Wall level durability is because like Bulma, she has been shown to survive exploding mechs. But I agree her page is quite barebones compared to her future version. But doesn't sound too hard to fix given it's a simple low tiered profile.

This page should probably be deleted:

It does not follow our standard weapons page format.

Is that fine with the rest of you as well?

This is legitimately a bad file. No scans for most of his abilities and no references or anything either.

Back