• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is a very classic, archetypal, and trend-setting classic character. As I mentioned, it would be a big shame to not feature a page for the original Robert E. Howard version, especially if it is quite easy to investigate which parts of the page and its feats that belong to which continuity.

It is a very classic, archetypal, and trend-setting classic character. As I mentioned, it would be a big shame to not feature a page for the original Robert E. Howard version, especially if it is quite easy to investigate which parts of the page and its feats that belong to which continuity.
Old verses without people's love is somewhat common inside and outside VS Battles Wiki, but I'm personally against deletion of these verse since VS Battles Wiki may be the last shelter of these verse no matter how famous they were.

By the way, I request for deleting these page for obvious reason:

Old verses without people's love is somewhat common inside and outside VS Battles Wiki, but I'm personally against deletion of these verse since VS Battles Wiki may be the last shelter of these verse no matter how famous they were.
…It’s Conan, not exactly obscure or dying. Dude’s still getting multiple comic series and games and TV shows in development. Basic google searches aren’t hard, and far more capable researchers have done a swell job preserving it (Hell it’s a literary subject now)

I disagree with the notion of keeping poor versions of files, that’s more disrespectful imo (shows more manufactured battleboarding stats over any real love for the character), I’d rather have the illusion “we forgot” over “we used a respect thread found on reddit and copypasted the stats, showing we didn’t even read the damn things and only made the file so we could”. Poor effort is worse than lack of effort, at least if we delete it someone will have any motivation to work on having the character representation up, instead pf being satisfied with a crappy representation being up ad infinitum with no work being done him forever.

Red Sonja’s only very technically a Howard character anyway, and she DESPERATELY needs splits.

TBH we could avoid deleting them for the time being and simply put out a call to fix the pages, we did that with the Valiant pages and it'd be a decent way of fixing the situation (at least if scans on the profile could be used for say, the Robert E Howard novels).
I know the novels have an RT somewhere and the films with Arnold likely do and I've seen stuff talking about the feats he gets in the Dark Horse series

There's also less notable stuff like the WW crossover but that's it's own thing

…It’s Conan, not exactly obscure or dying. Dude’s still getting multiple comic series and games and TV shows in development. Basic google searches aren’t hard, and far more capable researchers have done a swell job preserving it (Hell it’s a literary subject now)

I disagree with the notion of keeping poor versions of files, that’s more disrespectful imo (shows more manufactured battleboarding stats over any real love for the character), I’d rather have the illusion “we forgot” over “we used a respect thread found on reddit and copypasted the stats, showing we didn’t even read the damn things and only made the file so we could”. Poor effort is worse than lack of effort, at least if we delete it someone will have any motivation to work on having the character representation up, instead pf being satisfied with a crappy representation being up ad infinitum with no work being done him forever.

Red Sonja’s only very technically a Howard character anyway, and she DESPERATELY needs splits.
TBH we could avoid deleting them for the time being and simply put out a call to fix the pages, we did that with the Valiant pages and it'd be a decent way of fixing the situation (at least if scans on the profile could be used for say, the Robert E Howard novels).
I know the novels have an RT somewhere and the films with Arnold likely do and I've seen stuff talking about the feats he gets in the Dark Horse series

For The Impress's view, I somewhat agree. But still, the bad profile can still be considered as the information of a character and it is hard to retrieve such information for the new profile. Some verses have ridiculous contents (episodes, chapters or others) and I sometimes feel that they really need recreation of profiles, but most of profiles we deleted due to its quality still do not come back with a more reliable one, such as KOS-MOS, characters from Power Rangers, characters from Super Seatai, characters from Project X Zone and so on. I personally think Hellbeast's idea is good. Not all characters get love like John Constantine's profile.

If they have scans, or references or blogs and aren't barebones, then we could keep the profiles and see if maybe they could be update (if they aren't at day) but in rest its a not. I mean, Conan is after the novel (our profile) and what we currently see its a weaker/less updated profile than the tv series (while the books are a lot more powerful, with all kind of abilities). This unfortunately is a bad page. If you want then you can copy the source-code into a blog/sandbox and preserve it if you plan to work on it someday.

At the same time, a new book was announced several days ago...so yeah, its still going on.

Worst case we could prolly take anything on the profile for salvage and just delete it when we're done?
Again like Valiant or Mortal Kombat

Not all characters get love like John Constantine's profile.
Gonna be blunt, too bad. I think everyone would rather have acceptable profiles or no profiles. A bad profile only makes the wiki look bad and makes them susceptible to be loss-farmed off of, or look far weaker than they are.

I mean I can make a thread for it, yeah. But if it's too inactive I'll head to deletion straight up.

By the way, I request for deleting these page for obvious reason:
I deleted them earlier.

This seems fine to me.

I want us to feature a faithful presentation of the original version of the character, not just Marvel's current Jason Aaron-written (Marvel's main fanatically character-defiling and continuity-wrecking troll, just like Tom King's role for DC Comics) distorted derivative.

That is my point. I don't want the current Marvel version to be our only representation of the character, without featuring the original as well.

Yes, because as far as I understood it was suggested that we get rid of the original version, which would help push our visitors to only remember the main current version instead, which I think that we also have a page for.

Okay. I may have misunderstood then.

I would like us to get a page for the original book character.

SCP-6661
I am going to give context to 3 powers
1. text manipulation nope can't do that it is entirely relied on people making them that is why it became tollge because the troll face meme was dying.
2. Telekinesis no it is a reference to a trollge meme that covering yourself in oil would let you fly in rain it would be physics manipulation.

3. It's mind manipulation is very misleading the article on our site says "Those who read the text it creates can be compelled to to follow its instructions" here is what the article on the scp website says "The final step of each comic seems to be a cognitohazardous switch that makes a reader carry out the act displayed in the comic. It is estimated that 0.25% of those exposed to SCP-6661-1 are susceptible to its anomalous effects."
And word of God who was quoting someone else "…Thoughtforms are concentrated thoughts, and thus have a much more serious effect on humans then regular non-anomalous memes."
This is an entirely passive part of it's nature and it isn't actively hostile rather the meme it lives in is so it has 2 fake powers and can't do anything with the other two is just a bunch of unknowns and no hostile.

SCP-6661
I am going to give context to 3 powers
1. text manipulation nope can't do that it is entirely relied on people making them that is why it became tollge because the troll face meme was dying.
2. Telekinesis no it is a reference to a trollge meme that covering yourself in oil would let you fly in rain it would be physics manipulation.

3. It's mind manipulation is very misleading the article on our site says "Those who read the text it creates can be compelled to to follow its instructions" here is what the article on the scp website says "The final step of each comic seems to be a cognitohazardous switch that makes a reader carry out the act displayed in the comic. It is estimated that 0.25% of those exposed to SCP-6661-1 are susceptible to its anomalous effects."
And word of God who was quoting someone else "…Thoughtforms are concentrated thoughts, and thus have a much more serious effect on humans then regular non-anomalous memes."
This is an entirely passive part of it's nature and it isn't actively hostile rather the meme it lives in is so it has 2 fake powers and can't do anything with the other two is just a bunch of unknowns and no hostile.
This is our official ongoing profile page deletion thread though. Is that what you are looking for?

Yujiro Hanma (Puzzle and Dragons)

I don't know where our crossover rules really are anymore, we had that big thread talking about it and I don't know what we resolved...But even if crossover profile rules are more lax, I still think this one needs to go for now.

The character in question is exclusive to the Japanese version of the game, there is currently no official English media and translations for him. Also, one of the main resources for keeping up with the Japanese exclusives is now defunct, meaning that scans are going to need official translation requests before even being useable, this page is going to be much higher maintenance moving forward than any other pages for the verse.

I love me some fun crossover profiles, I really do, but the page is out of date and to get it back up to date is going to require multiple official translations/approved community translations, and even then it's going to be for a character that's restricted totally to non-english speaking media for the time being. I don't think we can reasonably keep it up to any acceptable standards, at least not for now.

Extremely minor character, doesn't hit the notability standards for Marvel

I have deleted the page, and removed all of the links to it from regular wiki pages.

Unnecessary file, this is just a grouping.

Multi-post, but found this as well, excessively minor character that doesn't make appearance limit

Unnecessary file, this is just a grouping.
The previous multiverses are very significant though. Shouldn't we keep them around?

Really? I thought that only Multi-Eternity and the First Firmament do.

Back