• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless someone wanna fix it, maybe, but as it is right now, I wonder why it got rejected. It's definitely one of the worser files I have seen

Don't think this is a valid verse, poems are all unrelated.

You are probably correct, but then somebody would need to add new verse categories for all of the connected character profile pages.

Don't think this is a valid verse, poems are all unrelated.
You are probably correct, but then somebody would need to add new verse categories for all of the connected character profile pages.
@Apex_PredatorX @Sans2345

What do you think?

That'd be better than setting a bad precedent. Unlike with Disney and Nintendo, the Poeverse is far from mainstream to conglomerate for these purposes with the current standards.

Yes, agreed. Is somebody here willing to handle the required work?

The "Origin:" sections also need to be applied of course.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Thank you for helping out.

I request the removal of these two pages
-Sajin Higawara's is extremely outdated and the character only appears one chapter before dying,
-Camie Utsushimi's is a mediocre and unnecessary page (the character is not relevant to the plot or anyone's power scaling, besides being an unknown tier with barely a hax)
-The pages are so forgotten that they don't even have a place on the page of the verse.
-This was also lightly discussed in the general MHA thread and TheRustyOne agrees with its removal

I request the removal of these two pages
-Sajin Higawara's is extremely outdated and the character only appears one chapter before dying,
-Camie Utsushimi's is a mediocre and unnecessary page (the character is not relevant to the plot or anyone's power scaling, besides being an unknown tier with barely a hax)
-The pages are so forgotten that they don't even have a place on the page of the verse.
-This was also lightly discussed in the general MHA thread and TheRustyOne agrees with its removal
@Damage3245 @Celestial_Pegasus

What do you think about this?

Thank you for the evaluation.

Thank you for the reply to you as well. I have deleted the two pages now.

Last edited:

delete

@Antvasima I know I already asked this before, but is it possible to bring back Hellboy's Horrorclix profile? Like, what was it deleted for anyway?

Last edited:

These are likely composites, and even more likely, lacking stuff.

These are likely composites, and even more likely, lacking stuff.
They are very notable pages.

I would much prefer if the contents are split up to different incarnations rather than removing them completely.

Back