• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How so? Our standard praxis is to not include image links that do not lead anywhere in our verse page galleries. If anything, many more of them should preferably be removed from the Carnivores verse page.

How so? Our standard praxis is to not include image links that do not lead anywhere in our verse page galleries. If anything, many more of them should preferably be removed from the Carnivores verse page.
i meant keep the image of the character but remove the links to the articles

that's what i was trying to say

i meant keep the image of the character but remove the links to the articles

that's what i was trying to say
kinda like how there are images of other carnivores characters on the verse page but the don't have any articles of them.
Please read my last post once again.
Our standard praxis is to not include image links that do not lead anywhere in our verse page galleries. If anything, many more of them should preferably be removed from the Carnivores verse page.

SCP-055 there are three main problem with having the profile.

First we only know that it causes people to forget about it in verse this resulted in the keter class because they don't know what is going on with it this leads to the fact we don't know what it is or what it can do other than make you forget for example it has Information Manipulation, Technology Manipulation and Data Manipulation because it prevents the memory of records involving it but that doesn't really prove it is manipulating them directly it could be for numerous other reasons.

Second its AP section is misleading we don't know if it's powers don't focus on destruction because we can't learn of it's other powers same with standard equipment it says none but that can't confirmed we can't even be sure if the character format is the correct format for SCP-055.

Third, it's memory manipulation isn't even combat applicable it only kicks in after you stop looking at it and we don't know if it is passive, how it works, or it's potency in numbers.

So to clarify all stats are unknown, it's most of its abilities are unknown, the correct format for it is unknown, and how the one thing that we know about it works is unknown and not applicable to combat.

I guess there is one more thing extended canon you see we already have that key on a different profile Aaron Siegal (SCP Foundation) and generally speaking we don't use stuff that contradicts what is in use for SCP extended canon meaning there is no real point in making it another extended canon tab rather than using the preexisting one.
I am not sure. As long as the character has some interesting abilities, it seems harmless to keep around a profile page for it.
Yes it is harmless but we can’t prove that it is a character.
@Mr._Bambu @Sir_Ovens @Tllmbrg @Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

What do you think about this?

but can i ask something on your profile please it's regarding a crt
I am not sure. You have spammed me with unimportant requests in the past, and Iam very overworked. However, as long as it is genuinely important it is probably fine.

We can't prove it, no, but in this case I think it is harmless to assume so. I'm no SCP expert anymore but I think the page is fine.

I think in the SCP server we agreed it should be nuked due to its nature changing from tale to tale too much to make a cohesive page
I think it being nuked is fine

I'm certainly not familiar with tales so if that is the genuine consensus, go ham, I guess

Okay. Would you be willing to handle removing the page and all links to it from other regular wiki pages Tllmbrg?

I frankly don’t think that contest entry is a big of deal as they say it won yes but it has to not only compete with other ideas from that contest but ideas for SCP-055 also is it connected to anything other than Aaron how links to two others the foundation and Calvin neither acknowledge him as SCP-055 for their purposes.

The page is integral to scaling and linking to other SCP profiles. At the very least it deserves to be split.

What I mean is that one of the Extended Canon characters was outright stated to be 055. It needs a revision, sure, but not deletion.
Okay. No problem. The page can stay then as far as I am concerned.

Brawlhalla Hellboy should be deleted because of him not being an actual character, but rather a skin for another one, just like many other crossover skins in the game.

Before anyone mentions Brawlhalla Rayman, keep in mind that he's an actual character with his own lore, and thus he meets the requirements to have a profile.
That is fine with me. Feel free to do so.

You need to remove all links to it from our other wiki pages as well though.

i've changed my mind i feel like i should delete this one.

(i mean crimsonstarfallen said it was fine)

but i still worry about it because although i used type moon and fate grand order wiki.

i also used a bad source Tv tropes.

and uh i borrowed some stuff from other articles to do this one. (some of it was guess work as well)

i just feel like it would safer if i just had this one deleted.

i've changed my mind i feel like i should delete this one.

(i mean crimsonstarfallen said it was fine)

but i still worry about it because although i used type moon and fate grand order wiki.

i also used a bad source Tv tropes.

and uh i borrowed some stuff from other articles to do this one. (some of it was guess work as well)

i just feel like it would safer if i just had this one deleted.

is this fine since it’s my profile

Though on second thought does any other fate profiles have chen gong in them.

Cause https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Berserker_(Fate/Extra)

Has him although it’s called chen gou and it’s not fighting or anything his name is just in there regarding an item he made for Lu bu.

@SuperKamiNappa did say chen gong didn’t fight in sin so there’s no one to compare him to.

to quote from him

“To comment on the tier justifications I don't think Chen Gong ever actually fought in SIN”

is this fine since it’s my profile

Though on second thought does any other fate profiles have chen gong in them.

Cause https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Berserker_(Fate/Extra)

Has him although it’s called chen gou and it’s not fighting or anything his name is just in there regarding an item he made for Lu bu.

@SuperKamiNappa did say chen gong didn’t fight in sin so there’s no one to compare him to.

to quote from him

“To comment on the tier justifications I don't think Chen Gong ever actually fought in SIN”
Actually Chen Gong fought with Ritsuka's team before joining them

also wasn’t it red hare that did the fighting cause I believe what kappa was trying to say basically was they encountered ritsuka’s team but red hare was the one who fought.

am I right or wrong?
No, Red Hare wasn't the only one fighting, he was the front line yes but he wasn't the only one fighting

Does anyone know why Hellboy's Horrorclix profile was removed? I was thinking of bringing it back, but I wanted to know what the reason was and how it can stay.

This page need to be deleted lol

the 10-A rating is out from nowhere, as nobody that she scales have 10-A feats
She has no powers
She has no special aspects
She has no speed
Her second key is literally immobile, depressed, suicidal and unable to do anything as she is literally paralyzed

So, her profile is literally: Normal Woman | Immobile Woman

no reasons to be kept here

Back