• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A pirate ship weighs 1000 tons, assuming it is all wood it would give us a volume of 1428571429 cc, and multiplying it by the fragmentation of the wood (7.3774) would give us an AP of 1.05391e10 Joules or 2.5189 Tons of TNT (Large Building level)
Is this in a blog?

Well, he does mention that exaggerating things is a common trend in the verse, so I'd leave that up to those that are into that series.

Tllmbrg is listed as interested in the series in the Baki verse page.

I don't see why we'd assume the poison's potency is exaggerated considering it's the narration?
I think the page is fine to stay
I meant exaggerated as in relative to how it is in the real world, not in the world of the series. I was pointing out that its comparatively stronger poison is the only trait that sets it apart from its real world counterpart.

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for the help.

I'm requesting Sayonara Pussycat, Observants, and Pariah's Soldiers be deleted.

Sayonara doesn't fight and thus lacks statistics, and her only noticeable ability that is important is her passive Empathy Manipulation which is used in the ghosts Resistance scaling but this is covered in the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) page.

The Observants have no real feats and state themselves to never act so they don't fight, and their only noticeable ability (Precognition) is already mentioned and referenced on the characters pages that resist it.

Finally, Pariah's Soldiers are inconsistent and don't provide any scaling anymore. Plus their lifting strength feats aren't used for scaling anymore.

All in all, none of these characters profiles are needed anymore.

Observant sure since they lack feats all together so we can’t really make a page for them
But like the other two I don’t see why not to keep?

Just because a page isn’t used for scaling that doesn’t mean it should get nuked lol

I personally do not mind if the above-mentioned three pages are deleted, but you need to remove all links to them from our other regular wiki pages as well.

I screwed up my first attempt at making a profile and accidentally saved it too early, I've got it in the sandbox now but I need the old one (Now with no text) deleted.

Sorry about that-

No problem. It seems like I handled it yesterday though.

I gave the page creator some instructions on his message wall.

Observant sure since they lack feats all together so we can’t really make a page for them
But like the other two I don’t see why not to keep?

Just because a page isn’t used for scaling that doesn’t mean it should get nuked lol
That wasn't my only argument... it's not like Sayonara has her own feats (besides one disability feat), at most you couldn't "possibly" scale her to Desiree's other ghost creations who have consistent Wall level feats As for Pariah's Soldiers, their all over the place with no explanation on why they fluctuate in strength and speed, so at best you could scale them to their own feats that don't involve scaling. I'll see what I can do for them but I'm nuking the Observant page since they have no feats and aren't even combatants as they themselves havw stated and shown.

I personally do not mind if the above-mentioned three pages are deleted, but you need to remove all links to them from our other regular wiki pages as well.
I'll delete the Observant page and remove the links, as for the other two, I can try fixing them up and see if they have something to work off of.

Lacking scans, proofing, references, anything. In general the file's missing stuff and misassociates stuff to Mole Man

Lacking scans, proofing, references, anything. In general the file's missing stuff and misassociates stuff to Mole Man
Yes, it's poorly done and could use a total rework.

can we have this one deleted.

i mean ant you deleted it before but then it came back and then @Sans2345 says he'll fix it along with @Apex_PredatorX

but then apex has now left the wiki and stuff

and sans doesn't really do much regarding carnivores profiles.

so can we have my carnivores profile deleted, this time for good.

thanks

can we have this one deleted.

i mean ant you deleted it before but then it came back and then @Sans2345 says he'll fix it along with @Apex_PredatorX

but then apex has now left the wiki and stuff

and sans doesn't really do much regarding carnivores profiles.

so can we have my carnivores profile deleted, this time for good.

thanks
@Sans2345 @Apex_PredatorX

SCP-055 there are three main problem with having the profile.

First we only know that it causes people to forget about it in verse this resulted in the keter class because they don't know what is going on with it this leads to the fact we don't know what it is or what it can do other than make you forget for example it has Information Manipulation, Technology Manipulation and Data Manipulation because it prevents the memory of records involving it but that doesn't really prove it is manipulating them directly it could be for numerous other reasons.

Second its AP section is misleading we don't know if it's powers don't focus on destruction because we can't learn of it's other powers same with standard equipment it says none but that can't confirmed we can't even be sure if the character format is the correct format for SCP-055.

Third, it's memory manipulation isn't even combat applicable it only kicks in after you stop looking at it and we don't know if it is passive, how it works, or it's potency in numbers.

So to clarify all stats are unknown, it's most of its abilities are unknown, the correct format for it is unknown, and how the one thing that we know about it works is unknown and not applicable to combat.

I guess there is one more thing extended canon you see we already have that key on a different profile Aaron Siegal (SCP Foundation) and generally speaking we don't use stuff that contradicts what is in use for SCP extended canon meaning there is no real point in making it another extended canon tab rather than using the preexisting one.

SCP-055 there are three main problem with having the profile.

First we only know that it causes people to forget about it in verse this resulted in the keter class because they don't know what is going on with it this leads to the fact we don't know what it is or what it can do other than make you forget for example it has Information Manipulation, Technology Manipulation and Data Manipulation because it prevents the memory of records involving it but that doesn't really prove it is manipulating them directly it could be for numerous other reasons.

Second its AP section is misleading we don't know if it's powers don't focus on destruction because we can't learn of it's other powers same with standard equipment it says none but that can't confirmed we can't even be sure if the character format is the correct format for SCP-055.

Third, it's memory manipulation isn't even combat applicable it only kicks in after you stop looking at it and we don't know if it is passive, how it works, or it's potency in numbers.

So to clarify all stats are unknown, it's most of its abilities are unknown, the correct format for it is unknown, and how the one thing that we know about it works is unknown and not applicable to combat.

I guess there is one more thing extended canon you see we already have that key on a different profile Aaron Siegal (SCP Foundation) and generally speaking we don't use stuff that contradicts what is in use for SCP extended canon meaning there is no real point in making it another extended canon tab rather than using the preexisting one.
I am not sure. As long as the character has some interesting abilities, it seems harmless to keep around a profile page for it.

also you think sans would really care about this one

considering i made it and he didn't.
If we delete the profile page, should we delete the relevant verse for it as well? Or are there other profile pages for this verse?

Never mind. There seems to be other character profile pages for the Carnivores verse. I suppose that we should only delete the Hunter page then.

i do want to say ant you keep on the verse page the hunters image but delete the link.

you removed the entire thing

just keep the image of the character on the verse page but not the link okay

Back