• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Low 7-C would be an even worse outlier for especially for the Dragon Force multiplier and also Laxus's defeat upward of x1015 based on Attack Potency

BlackeJan said:
Um wait Sting and Rogue can't be 7-C
@BlackJan, you are right. The problem is that their profile is highly outdated; their first key should just Low 7-B at least scaling from being stronger than Max Alors

BlackeJan said:
I meant in Base form....u keep looking at the wrong key 😂
You are right, I just didn't realized that the scaling was so broken!

So, based on the scaling what we are proposing, they would be rate at 7-C initially scaling from the propose 7-C Natsu. Max Alors's second key too should be rated as such.

We need the input of the other some Fairy Tail Knowledge Member cause we are only 4 or wait for Drago 's input.

No necessaraly, the Attack Potency of 7-C is huge up 17.5x.

It still wouldn't make sense cause if there was 2 of them around that same level and Natsu is to be 7-C then he would be in trouble and thanks to Gray calc (who is a tiny bit above baseline) then Natsu wouldn't have an At Least

BlackeJan said:
No necessaraly, the Attack Potency of 7-C is huge up 17.5x.
It still wouldn't make sense cause if there was 2 of them around that same level and Natsu is to be 7-C then he would be in trouble and thanks to Gray calc (who is a tiny bit above baseline) then Natsu wouldn't have an At Least
Based on the proposed upgrade is accepted, at this point, especially after second origin, Natsu's would way above baseline 7-C for this fourth keys. The upgrade for Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney to 7-C would still make sense.

I am late here, but i think gildarts>>bluenote, gildarts can easily defeat him but becuase he lose his all magic for some long period of time, its weaken him, also other says makarov only know tenoru arc gil strength so he cant scale jura to him, jellal and laxus is better scaling. Thats all

That's the thing yur missing though, we don't know how far above Sting/Rogue is and again having 2 same tiers against another person in the same tier wouldn't work. There r profiles that's have the 2 people that's going against the other opponent lower then the other.

For Examaple: Ragyo for KLK

I just want to point out, that since the High-End of the Revised Dragon Cry Calc has been accepted, The God Tiers are now Greater than 251.2 Pettatons, making them a hellov a lot stronger than before

Ha, well you see the funny part about that, is that I can't link it cause any post with my Name gets Erroed cause The M Part of my name is to close to a B word we all know about, and that is currently under revision, however if you check out my blogs, the One Labeled Dragon Cry Redone Properly will bring you to where you want

Also I have to go to bed now, chow

Actually there is proof of 8-B beign 8-A, and I missed out on that.

There is an 8-A calc on narutoforums, which base Elfman tanked, a.k.a base Elfman scales to that:

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...rt-5-fairy-fail-edition.36926/#comment-239645

(The "Tower of Dingir" calc:

Won't post pics, but will post the calc itself: Elfman's Arm = 74.73px
Ratio = 0.01338099508793796214m/px
Tower Width = 414px
Tower Width = 5.54m

___

Tower Width = 20.02px
Ratio = 0.27665439786916291587m/px

since the trees block our sight, let's just lowball the height of the tower.
Tower Height = 349.46px
Tower Height = 96.68m
Tower Base = 129px
Tower Base = 35.69m

___

so basically, it's a cone. V = 32439.29m^3' Violent Fragmentation: 69J/cc
E = 32439.29*69*1000000
E = 2238311010000J E = 534.97 Tons'

)

Then this wouldn't be a downgrade 😂 @IMade where r u getting on with this?

EDIT: the new Fiore size is lower then what we had b4 so again how would this make be a downgrade when what u gotten was something good?

Yeah, it's an upgrade to 55 Pettatons, 95 Pettatons, or 148 Pettatons

Edit: Or Not, it appears there are some issues with his map scaling, and his calc might be a little wrong

Alright well can someone make a CRT about it? We have the Gray calc to talk about and we need more staff input on it as well

EDIT: I mean about placing tiers

Back