• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BlackeJan said:
That's the thing yur missing though, we don't know how far above Sting/Rogue is and again having 2 same tiers against another person in the same tier wouldn't work. There r profiles that's have the 2 people that's going against the other opponent lower then the other.
For Examaple: Ragyo for KLK
The things is that Natsu Dragneel, despite being stronger, was visibly damaged so both Sting and Rogue would scale to 7-C nevertheless.

• https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/296/7

Nedge i have a request, in kyoka profile change name of her etherious form, its not etherios form actually, either it seliah absorb etherious from, or just seliah form

Yes I agree w/ the 7-C it's that both DF Sting/Rogue can't be 7-C as well since again if that was the case Natsu would had been in trouble which wasn't the case. They both need to be Low 7-C. Also we need to talk about Base Natsu (GMG) since Gray Pre Timeskip 7-C calc was a tiny bit above baseline (7.32 KT) and since both Gray/Natsu been protested to be equal and Max was stronger then then which mean he is a bit above 7.32 KT and Base Natsu becoming stronger then that would be a bit more farther up but that would also mean that Base Natsu wouldn't be close to having an At Least

Sting and Rogue could still be 7-C and still get stomped by another 7-C. It is more of an upgrade for Natsu than a downgrade for them.

9TailAcno said:
Nedge i have a request, in kyoka profile change name of her etherious form, its not etherios form actually, either it seliah absorb etherious from, or just seliah form
It was already fixed for some time!

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sting and Rogue could still be 7-C and still get stomped by another 7-C. It is more of an upgrade for Natsu than a downgrade for them.
That's mean Natsu lfdm in GMG arc is stronger, because Natsu didn't even use it, also gajeel stated to be as same lvl as Natsu, its also affect future rogue who is able to take lfdm Natsu

Actually, the scaling chain is quite big

Bacchus was stated to be equal to preskip erza, which means:

Base Natsu > Dragon Force Sting > White Drive Sting > Base Sting(he oneshotted bacchus in the GMG, albeit Bacchus wasn't at his best) >> Bachus = Preskip Erza > Base Natsu = Base Gray = 7 kilotons

Captain Torch said:
Actually, the scaling chain is quite big

Bacchus was stated to be equal to pre-skip erza, which means:

Base Natsu > Dragon Force Sting > White Drive Sting > Base Sting(he one-shotted Bacchus in the GMG, albeit Bacchus wasn't at his best) >> Bachus = Preskip Erza > Base Natsu = Base Gray = 7 kilotons
Sting one shot Bacchus, after Minerva threaten him that she will kill lactor, and yes emotion increase their power. And why bachus=erza, she has anyways to defeat him, also it stated that minerva>sting and rogue and erza>minerwa(only because of its armor) So base natsu>>df sting+rogue=minerva=erza(depends on which armor she is using)>white drive sting/rogue>base sting>>bachus. Also we should not mix pre-skip and post skip characters. (Minerva is above sting and rogue only because of her hax not because of ap/dc)

@9TailAcno,

Erza herself said that she clashed with Bacchus multiple times and there was never a clear victor

https://www.***********.net/fairy-tail/275/18

EDIT: I think you misunderstood, I meant PreSkip Erza = Bacchus

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So do you agree with the scaling, and if so can we begin Upgrading everyone

It actually makes perfect sense though.

The only reason they are Low 7-B, is because of the assumption that Dragon Force > Lightning flame mode, which was not the case at tenrou island, and because natsu's lfdm used laxus's power. However as we know duel elements are always superior, otherwise rogue would also be low 7-B as gajeel with ISDM

The original Low 7-B scaling for them doesn't make sense

I'll give better reasoning, LDFM Natsu was compared to DF Natsu by Erza, calling it a similar powerup, also Laxus does scale as he damaged Hades, who was fighting LDFM Natsu, also Laxus was compared to Gildarts

Laxus wasn't compared to Gildarts, he was compared to Makarov.

The LFDM to DF comparison is also wrong, since erza simply meant that natsu obtained great power through eating another magic, just like in Tower of Heaven with Dragon Force.

Your point that Laxus fought Hades is true though, I completely forgot about that.

Also, shouldn't makarov be low 7-B as well? He fought hades, and as the master should be >=gildarts.

Actually Laxus was compared to Gildarts as Hades said "I didn't know that Makarov had another person on Gildarts Level" when refering to Laxus

@Aubin

I agree with the laxus scaling, since you brought good points, but the LFDM and Dragon Force comparison is still very shaky.

Erza never stated LFDM to be similar to Dragon Force in power, she only stated that it was similar in the way that in both situations natsu consumed a different element.

EDIT:

Aubin, your full name can't be written on the forums anymore, because of the new cencorship thing for some reason. I tried it and it gave me an error.

@Captain Torch

Fandom is working on my Name since the M part of it is to similar to a B-Word

While I like the renders, I am not a big fan of renders where the shadows are heavily seen like with Mavis or x784 Gray(it's the best pic that can be found for gray though)

The old one looks terrible in comparison. And I prefer the shading of the DG artworks much more. It looks much more stylistic overall.

Back