• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknights - AP Upgrade + Speed Downgrade

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. The folks in this site's AK's community and I have been talking and we have come up with a few things for the verse.
8-A Upgrade for Lower Tiers
Here. Just something to upgrade the lower tiers. Greyy managed to pierce through the creature who caused this feat with his Arts. Therefore, Greyy, those who scale to him and those above him should be upgraded, nuff said.
7-B Upgrade for High Tiers
A character named Frostnova was capable of conjuring up storm clouds and causing a snowstorm at will casually. My calculation for this nets a result of 29.87 Megatons.

The verse has a UES in-place and the more knowledgeable members of Arknights's community can explain it, nonetheless, Frostnova should be listed as 7-B with the in-verse support for this feat is the fact Frostnova can achieve a mutual death with Talulah, who has a casual High 7-C feat.

Frostnova herself doesn't have a profile, at the moment as I am still in the process of creating it, but two characters who scale to Frostnova already have profiles in this wiki, Blaze and Base!Amiya, who were capable of fighting and pushing back her Arts/Magic. Also, a relatively minor RI Operator by the name of Frostleaf managed to disrupted Frostnova's Arts with her Arts despite despite the former's Arts being on a completely different scale from before, who possesses a lesser Arts adaptability ratings than Amiya and Blaze.

Thus, Base!Amiya and Blaze should be upgraded to 7-B.
High 7-A Upgrade for Top Tiers
In story, Frostnova was vastly holding back her true power and stopped holding back after all of her comrades had died, receiving an amp (or rather stopped having a reason to hold back) that caused her to become a hundred times more stronger than her previous self, which skyrocket her to Large Mountain level (2.98700 Gigaton of TNT) at the cost of heavily accelerating her illness and causing her to pass away soon after her "defeat".

Blaze and Base!Amiya won't scale to this Frostnova as they could only barely defend against her attacks (and was eventually outright one-shotted once their arts/magic ran dry), Frostnova easily stopping Blaze's attack and calming her strength was far beyond their strength with even Blaze supporting that claim post-battle by stating that the only reason they weren't ice statues was due to Frostnova's body giving out first.

Talulah scales to this Frostnova as the latter stated the former's power was pretty impressive and outright unsure of her chances of winning against her and claimed that a battle between them would result in their deaths despite her knowing her strength. Ch'en with unsheathed Chi Xiao and Amiya with Sarkaz King Power scales to Talulah, thus, they'll be upgraded to High 7-A if this upgrade follows through. Patriot as well since Talulah believes Patriot is the only one who could kill her.
  • Addendum: To my knowledge, Frostnova had no way of knowing of the Deathless Black Snake and the power-up she receives from it, therefore, her statements would just apply to Base!Talulah and her power, so... Her first key should be "High 7-A" while her second key should be "At least High 7-A", if I am not mistaken. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, though.
Hypersonic+ Speed Removal
I think this calc should be removed. I'mma copy and pasting what a person said to me that convinced me of this idea:

"Because the calc is wrong.Like we get a text saying Brassrust knight dodged Ashlock canon. And we get a pv where Ashlock fires a canon point blank in a knights face. And suddenly the feat is brass knight dodged a canon at pint blank like what? There is zero indication of the distance when the dodge occurred."

Therefore, I have made two new speed calculations for the verse that'll downgrade its characters' speeds to Supersonic+.
Side Note
Err... Lower Tiers like Skyfire, Waai Fu, Gavial and Croissant shouldn't be upgraded to High 7-A unless they have proof they scale that high-although, in the case of Croissant, it is likely best to wait for Texas and Lappland's profiles to be made first as she scales to them and they have reason to scale to 7-B or higher- but Ch'en should be upgraded to 7-B classified as an elite operator like Blaze and has the scaling to prove that she should be scaled as such through Amiya and statements.

Although... This isn't accounting for the time gaps between the Reunion Arc and the Current Arc + the time gaps between events of which Arknights repeatedly shows that operators can undergo leaps in strength through training and the passage of time via Lava, Jessica and Kroos for example, kek.

Summary
  • Hypersonic+ will be removed and the verse's speed will be downgraded to Supersonic+
  • The Lower Tiers with Arts Adaptability rating of Standard (and higher) should be upgraded to 8-A
  • The High Tiers should be upgraded to 7-B via scaling to Base!Frostnova (and Frostleaf as support)
    • Ch'en is included in the High Tier grouping and upgraded to 7-B
  • The Top Tiers should be upgraded to High 7-A via scaling to a Full Power!Frostnova
    • Possibly, Talulah's first key will be upgraded to High 7-A and her second key will be upgraded to At least High 7-A, if I am not mistaken.
Tell me what'cha folks think and if anything else should be fixed and/or reworded.

Agree: @Jamesthetaker, @Kisaragi_Megumi, @AlipheeseXIV, @Shiraito983, @TegamiBachi25, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Sir_Ovens
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Most of these look good for me, but I have a few nitpicks about Hypersonic+ calc.

The Hypersonic+ calc should be re-calculated, if we don't know the distance in canon, then we could make an assumption about it. It is not as if we do not have enough ground to assume a distance between two fighters, especially since the fight implied that both combatants were very close to each other, which makes sense given that Brassrust Knight (the guy who dodged the cannon) is a melee fighter who will need to get close to his opponents. If Brassrust Knight avoiding a cannon feat is still faster than the fastest canonical character in-verse, it will be considered an outlier.

As for guns in Arknights not being real guns and shouldn't scale to their real-life counterparts, I disagree. Sure, they are just fancy-casting wands that do not work like real guns, but why go through all the trouble just to find out how fast Arknights' guns shoot? Like, you're telling me that Exusiai's gun shouldn't scale to a submachine gun firing speed, even though it can do this and compare to the real thing? Also, let me clarify something quickly: the cannon in the Hypersonic+ calc is not even a real cannon; it is an improvised weapon that looks like a cannon, is called a (hand) cannon, and does almost the same thing, i.e., it is only a cannon in 80% sense, but my conversation with KLOL506 on his wall has him saying that I should just use normal cannonball velocity for simplicity.

=> Guns in Arknights should scale to real-life guns, unless something outright states that the guns in question are moving at a different speed. This would also apply to crossbows and bows as well; those things in Arknights can hurt Tier 8 characters and do this, but we still scale it to average bow speed anyway.

Most of these look good for me, but I have a few nitpicks about Hypersonic+ calc.

The Hypersonic+ calc should be re-calculated, if we don't know the distance in canon, then we could make an assumption about it. It is not as if we do not have enough ground to assume a distance between two fighters, especially since the fight implied that both combatants were very close to each other, which makes sense given that Brassrust Knight (the guy who dodged the cannon) is a melee fighter who will need to get close to his opponents. If Brassrust Knight avoiding a cannon feat is still faster than the fastest canonical character in-verse, it will be considered an outlier.

As for guns in Arknights not being real guns and shouldn't scale to their real-life counterparts, I disagree. Sure, they are just fancy-casting wands that do not work like real guns, but why go through all the trouble just to find out how fast Arknights' guns shoot? Like, you're telling me that Exusiai's gun shouldn't scale to a submachine gun firing speed, even though it can do this and compare to the real thing? Also, let me clarify something quickly: the cannon in the Hypersonic+ calc is not even a real cannon; it is an improvised weapon that looks like a cannon, is called a (hand) cannon, and does almost the same thing, i.e., it is only a cannon in 80% sense, but my conversation with KLOL506 on his wall has him saying that I should just use normal cannonball velocity for simplicity.

=> Guns in Arknights should scale to real-life guns, unless something outright states that the guns in question are moving at a different speed. This would also apply to crossbows and bows as well; those things in Arknights can hurt Tier 8 characters and do this, but we still scale it to average bow speed anyway.
Noted.

Personally, I just added the gun thing as a spur of moment type deal. If it is more reasonable to assume AK!Guns = IRL!Guns, I am all for it. Moreover about the HS+ calc, should I be the one who remakes it or should you? I'm fine with either outcome, tbh.

Kinda weird for me to ask someone else to remake my calc, but can you do it? I have my hands full with other verse calcs.

Yeah, I want to correct the gun thing so that everyone can get the idea behind Arknight's guns.

Ok I am gonna give my opinions.
8-A Upgrade for Lower Tiers
Here.

This should Frankly scale to nobody since nobody actually did any damage to the experiment.and they only survived because Dorothy destroyed the thing by plugging herself in.

7-B Upgrade for High Tiers
A character named Frostnova was capable of conjuring up storm clouds and causing a snowstorm at will casually.

1.its blatant environmental destruction considering she has nowhere near feats to support it as ap.

2.its not actually done instantly,even before two levels.we were told the sky was getting darker meaning a time period must be taken.and the snowstorm and storm clouds are the same thing.

3.Also this only happened because of prep.Originium crystals were buried before hand to help frostnova achieve this feat.

The verse has a UES in-place and the more knowledgeable members of Arknights's community can explain it, nonetheless, Frostnova should be listed as 7-B with the in-verse support for this feat is the fact Frostnova can achieve a mutual death with Talulah, who has a casual High 7-C feat.

No, I don't belive the verse has UES.so her striking strength shouldn't scale.

You can't use arts to boost your physical strength or durability or speed and each arts are only as strong as you develop.one arts can be much weaker than another arts.

All of these are essential for a UES system which arknights sorely lacks.

Frostnova was coughing and dying throughout the second fight.in the first fight she would have killed Amiya weren't it for her figuring out the originium crystal.

High 7-A Upgrade for Top Tiers
In story, Frostnova was vastly holding back her true power and stopped holding back after all of her comrades had died, receiving an amp (or rather stopped having a reason to hold back) that caused her to become a hundred times more stronger than her previous self, which skyrocket her to Large Mountain level (1.57300 Gigaton of TNT or 1.59500 Gigaton of TNT) at the cost of heavily accelerating her illness and causing her to pass away soon after her "defeat".

Agree on the 100x multiplier,though not really sure it would pass the standards.

Talulah scales to this Frostnova as the latter stated the former's power was pretty impressive and outright unsure of her chances of winning against her and claimed that a battle between them would result in their deaths despite her knowing her strength. Ch'en with unsheathed Chi Xiao and Amiya with Sarkaz King Power scales to Talulah, thus, they'll be upgraded to High 7-A if this upgrade follows through. Patriot as well since Talulah believes Patriot is the only one who could kill her.

Agreed with this scaling

Hypersonic+ Speed Removal
I think this calc should be removed and have the cast downgraded to Subsonic+ via these approved calc.

I'mma copy and pasting what a person said to me that convinced me of this idea:

"Because the calc is wrong.Like we get a text saying Brassrust knight dodged Ashlock canon. And we get a pv where Ashlock fires a canon point blank in a knights face. And suddenly the feat is brass knight dodged a canon at pint blank like what? There is zero indication of the distance when the dodge occurred."
I was the one who brought this up,so I agree.

Last edited:

Like, you're telling me that Exusiai's gun shouldn't scale to a submachine gun firing speed, even though it can do this and compare to the real thing?
Rate of fire =/= muzzle velocity
but my conversation with KLOL506 on his wall has him saying that I should just use normal cannonball velocity for simplicity.
Klol isn't a supporter of this verse nor is he is knowledgeable on this verse hence I don't believe his opinion hold much weight.
That's absurd.

One of the main determining things about muzzle velocity is propellent,you are telling an alternate universe where people use magic crystals have the exact same energy and expansion rate of modern gunpowder.

I mean this verse has a slower than sound anti material sniper like,that ain't possible with the same muzzle velocity as a normal sniper.

Originium Arts are the UES of AK, no?
I already explained why UES isn't applicable.

You can't use arts to boost your physical strength or durability and each arts are only as strong as you develop.one arts can be much weaker than another arts.

All of these are needed for energy systems.

Ok I am gonna give my opinions.

This should Frankly scale to nobody since nobody actually did any damage to the experiment.and they only survived because Dorothy destroyed the thing by plugging herself in.
Really? I vaguely remember it was fought... Will wait for a confirmation from another person before removing.
its not actually done instantly,even before two levels.we were told the sky was getting darker meaning a time period must be taken.and the snowstorm and storm clouds are the same thing.

Also this only happened because of prep.Originium crystals were buried before hand to help frostnova achive this feat.

The problem with this is the place the feat takes place is heavily inspired by Russia(the country is called ursus) and the city is inspired by Moscow.a city which in december(which the games events take place) has a average temperature of -5 degrees.the calc must be made this in mind.
Wasn't this part of ursus close to lungmen, or am I getting events mixed up?

Also, noted for everything else.
Agree on the 100x multiplier,though not really sure it would pass the standards.
It's fine as it was stated by a reliable source (Amiya) and isn't contradicted by anything.

You can't use arts to boost your physical strength or durability and each arts are only as strong as you develop.one arts can be much weaker than another arts.

Maybe James can help? They repeatedly told me AK has a UES.

Eh i dunno, the discussion on discord had already enough to me that Arts is the UES of this verse
I'm just gonna wait for the others to debate this
But i want to say that:
Klol isn't a supporter of this verse nor is he is knowledgeable on this verse hence I don't believe his opinion hold much weight
You can't just disregard a CGM just because he's not knowledgeable on AK, otherwise we need to disregard every calcs we have in general because every CGM that approved it doesn't know the said verses

Oh yes sorry,I got it messed it up
They are a CGM, though. So they are the few who have the final say in calcs, so their opinion does matter in this context.
They are the ones who verify that calc mathematical portion not the ones who check for the authenticity of the calc.

A CGM can approve a calc based on dodging a lightning however a verse supporter or a opponent is who decides whether it should electricity or lightning speed for the dodge.

A CGM can approve a light speed dodge however its the verse knowledgeable user that must prove that said beam is light speed.

Oh yes sorry,I got it messed it up

They are the ones who verify that calc mathematical portion not the ones who check for the authenticity of the calc.
They can do both, and no it doesn't need "must know the verses" shennanigans
Especially from someone who is trusted like KLOL
A CGM can approve a calc based on dodging a lightning however a verse supporter or a opponent is who decides whether it should electricity or lightning speed for the dodge.

A CGM can approve a light speed dodge however its the verse knowledgeable user that must prove that said beam is light speed.
Well you should elaborate it earlier because the way you worded it above make it seems like you just dissing the CGM for no reason

Well you should elaborate it earlier because the way you worded it above make it seems like you just dissing the CGM for no reason
I am sorry if it seemed so.

The main point of contention was that arknights guns muzzle velocity=/= real life guns muzzle velocity.

One the arguments that James brought was that he believed since a CGM told him canon speed in arknights should be taken as normal speed(inorder to use in a calc),we can say the same applies to guns in arknights.

thats why I responded by saying that his opinion should not be taken with too much value since he isn't knowledgeable about the verse(about how originium is used to fuel weapons) and so on.

Guns in Arknights differ from real-life guns, but they propel bullets in a similar manner. The video I linked intends to demonstrate that these guns are little to no different on the surface, so why try to distinguish them based on their different mechanics? I could name several verses where guns used completely different mechanics from gunpower, yet they still used the specs from real life.

To be honest, if I bring this up with the CGMs, they may simply tell us to use normal gun speed instead because finding fictional gun mechanics with fictional power sources is too much of a hassle. That's basically what happened when I asked KLOL506, who is very knowledgeable in weaponry btw, how to find the speed of the cannon in the video, and he just told me that.

On to the UES matter: I disagree with Arts not being UES. It's true that not every Arts is used in combat, and not using Arts doesn't make you weaker; however, Arts does fulfill most of the requirements of UES.

1. Arts are universally used in the verse, not just in combat but also in almost every aspect of everyday life.

2. Saria is the prime example of using her Arts to enhance her body, strengthen her own punches, or make her more durable.

3. Frostnova's Arts are using energy from her bodies. In fact, her black crystal will get stronger and colder as more Arts is poured into it.

4. Talulah claims that Ch'en and Amiya Arts are extensive in their bodies, which exhausts their physical strength. Later, when both manage to cut off Talulah's Arts, she becomes powerless and resorts to killing herself to force them to stop.

5. Rhodes Island literally have a rating of how effective an Operator Arts is. Although their rating is somewhat subjective and shouldn't be taken as 100% factual all the time, they are still doing so to see how good the performance of an Operator's Arts is compared to others.

Last edited:
In response to Frostnova's 7-B feat:

The CG before Frostnova's appearance already shows dark clouds, but Jessica noticed that they only covered the sky once she appeared, implying that she created it later. Not to mention, the snowstorm occurred only after Frostnova cast her Arts, which was after the storm clouds covered the sky.

The crystal is actually a part of Frostnova's power, so it's still her whole power at that point. It's not similar to Batman being 8-C physically and only up to 5-A with prep.

I could name several verses where guns used completely different mechanics from gunpower, yet they still used the specs from real life.
1.just because verse X does it doesn't mean we should do too.

2.how many of those verses has had a crossover with a real life based weapons game which points out that nearly everything about the guns between each other worlds is completely different and the original game possess anti feats for guns such as a slower than sound rifle.

On to the UES matter: I disagree with Arts not being UES. It's true that not every Arts is used in combat, and not using Arts doesn't make you weaker; however, Arts does fulfill most of the requirements of UES.

1. Arts are universally used in the verse, not just in combat but also in almost every aspect of everyday life.
Not really a requirement,since 90% of UES is exclusively combat based.
2. Saria is the prime example of using her Arts to enhance her body, strengthen her own punches, or make her more durable.
Her arts is calcium manipulation which she uses to make herself stronger.thats not UES,that's just a ability exclusive to her.

A UES system must have some method for everyone to accomplish such thing not one person alone.

That's just magic.if I put more magic into a attack that makes it stronger.that doesn't make a system UES.
4. Talulah claims that Ch'en and Amiya Arts are extensive in their bodies, which exhausts their physical strength.

They are infected who use the originium in the body,of course they are gonna feel exhausted when they use up their body.
Later, when both manage to cut off Talulah's Arts, she becomes powerless and resorts to killing herself to force them to stop.
How is this evidence that it is UES?
5. Rhodes Island literally have a rating of how effective an Operator Arts is. Although their rating is somewhat subjective and shouldn't be taken as 100% factual all the time, they are still doing so to see how good the performance of an Operator's Arts is compared to others.
And again how is this a point for UES.different people having different talent in arts isn't a sign of UES.

1. I am not saying we have to follow what other verses do, but the idea is that they are generally based on real-life gun specs for the sake of simplicity, even if the mechanics are entirely different. Even real-life guns have dozens of variants that do not travel faster than the speed of sound; just because one gun has a slower speed does not mean that all guns do; it should simply be used with different gun speeds.

But if you want to try to find the speed of Arknight's gun, then sure, go ahead, it's not like nobody is stopping you from doing it.

2. Arts are generally done by manipulating matter, they have a core ability to create other elements, the difference is how people apply it. Like how Chakra in Naruto are mental/physical energies that can be cast into fire, water, wind, earth, etc.

The example from Frostnova, Amiya, and Ch'en literally stated that their physicals and Arts correspond to each other: using Arts drained their bodies, more Arts = more power. And Originium is the thing that allows them to cast Arts in the first place, so it would support that Arts relate to physicals and not being some sort of non-physical energy. Saria is one of the examples that proves that one could enhance physical strength with Arts, but she isn't the only one; Jesselton, Mudrock, Aurora, Liskarm, other Defender-type Operators, etc.

One of the requirement stated in the UES page is that if the power source are removed or reduced, it would result into a noble losses in the character's strength. This is what happened to Talulah when her Arts got cut off.

Different people having different talents in Arts is like saying there are people with stronger or weaker Arts. Many characters not using Arts don't mean they are weaker than those who did, and vice versa, but there are many instances that point out the relationship between Arts and physical statistics, and using more Arts makes them stronger. All of these would allow Arts users to scale to each other at least.

Guns in Arknights differ from real-life guns, but they propel bullets in a similar manner. The video I linked intends to demonstrate that these guns are little to no different on the surface, so why try to distinguish them based on their different mechanics? I could name several verses where guns used completely different mechanics from gunpower, yet they still used the specs from real life.

To be honest, if I bring this up with the CGMs, they may simply tell us to use normal gun speed instead because finding fictional gun mechanics with fictional power sources is too much of a hassle. That's basically what happened when I asked KLOL506, who is very knowledgeable in weaponry btw, how to find the speed of the cannon in the video, and he just told me that.

3. Frostnova's Arts are using energy from her bodies. In fact, her black crystal will get stronger and colder as more Arts is poured into it.

4. Talulah claims that Ch'en and Amiya Arts are extensive in their bodies, which exhausts their physical strength. Later, when both manage to cut off Talulah's Arts, she becomes powerless and resorts to killing herself to force them to stop.

This is important, Arts is 100% a UES. The Saria example is the best one, but even then just because other arts in the verse has the possibility to "NOT" be a UES depending on the type of arts and the user does not mean Arts as a whole doesn't qualify especially when arts has a near endless amount of applications.
(A very good example other than Chakra is Ki, Babidi/Kai's all have ki yet a lot of them don't use it in a way that can classify as a UES sometimes so yeah) Can double-check with arsyu but it's just blatantly incorrect, that was my only issue.
Other than that the speed downgrade is eh, what James said with fictional guns is correct we should just use the default speed of rl guns.
As for R6 having "anti feats" they never actually really talk about how the gun speed is so much faster or smth? The only thing they mention is that the literal chemicals & materials needed to make gunpowder just literally don't exist in AK, the method of how the bullet flies out of the muzzle and speed were never retconned or anything like that, in fact Closure understood everything about that. Again, only thing was the gunpowder

Last edited:
Arts is 100% UES almost everyone can learn it sure there is specific race with specific arts strong but is not imposible to learn that,we have draco and diablo sarkaz with their fire arts but there is several operator can learn it,there is blood knight who is not vampire able to manipulate blood etc

The reason is because even if not infected most of terrans have originium in their blood and thats also the reason why being infected is implify the arts power because there are more originium inside their body.

And how good one person arts depending on their org arts asimilation

Sure there is a race that can't user art instead have their own power set like feranmut,beast lord,elf,collapsal and seaborn(earth human if you count R6S collab too)

But most of them because there is no originium in their body (on elf case is a bit different)
Take sui siblings and kjera example they are feranmut and no originium is in their body at all, the only one have it is chongyue because he decided to settle with human body.

There is also degenbreacher who cant use arts but eh she just have zero talent on it lmao

Last edited:

There is explanation about originium arts and teaching here
49:20 the start

Spoiler for global content for the next 2 month or so

To recap, barring Violet, all of ya' guys agree that this verse has a UES in place, ye? In addition, none of ya', barring Violet again, have an issue with using creating a snowstorm feat in the reference for common feats in scaling Frostnova (and above) tiers, ye?

Just making sure.

Anyways. Here. My recalc of James' calc + a supporting feat. Will downgrade the verse to Supersonic+ but probs more consistent, ig? I also have a Reunion Grunt deflecting a bullet fired from Jessica calc in the works, so it could help out as well.

As for the 8-A Calc, hm... I do have Dorothy blocking some of its attacks and Greyy Alter piercing through it, if I am not mistaken. That's all for now. I got to go do some more of the maths now, lel.

As for the 8-A Calc, hm... I do have Dorothy blocking some of its attacks and Greyy Alter piercing through it, if I am not mistaken. That's all for now. I got to go do some more of the maths now, lel.

Dorothy isn't blocking it,she is Offsetting it's corrosion which is it's outer field.and even then she She nearly died from just a few seconds.same as grey.

Now that I read back the story I think this feat shouldn't count as ap,this is just hax.it has the ability to modify the physical properties of all objects within that range, instantaneously.as seen above it corrodes and Erases objects near to it.

then on what basis can you see it should scale to attack potency.thats just hax.

Last edited:
Dorothy isn't blocking it,she is Offsetting it's corrosion which is it's outer field.and even then she She nearly died from just a few seconds.same as grey.

Now that I read back the story I think this feat shouldn't count as ap,this is just hax.it has the ability to modify the physical properties of all objects within that range, instantaneously.as seen above it corrodes and Erases objects near to it.

then on what basis can you see it should scale to attack potency.thats just hax.
Still something they could do through their Arts albeit it is moreso their max "cap" so to speak. So theoretically, Operators with a higher Arts Adaptability ratings in their physical exam should be at this "max" cap or perhaps even higher.

I also don't still it how you see it. The event cutscene itself shows it crashing through the the roof of Dorothy's lab with a SFX accompanying it and multiply instances of the narration saying there is rubble while the PV just gives us a better shot of it, meanwhile, its hax is done soundlessly and no physical remnants are left behind.

I'll do it later on
Wait, wait. I got a calc that might push Frostnova and co into the High 7-A+ range. Just need to get CGM approval for it.

Edit: Calc has been approved, therefore... Instead, Base!Frostnova and those who scale to her will be High 7-A+ whilst FP!Frostnova and those who scale to her will be High 6-C (371.33 GT) via her 100x amp (or baseline 6-C [4.3 GT] via upscaling if the 100x amp isn't acceptable). Will edit the OP soon-ish.

Last edited:
This calc has been accepted. Frostnova's snowstorm is 1.55366067e19 Joules, or 3.71333812 Gigaton of TNT
Fanta,the feat doesn't happen in chernobog,you literally corrected me when I said it did.
It's a subsection of no specified size.the real chernobog wasn't even near lungmen it was still in its original place and only activated after Frostnova death,in the begining of chapter 7.which occurs after lungmen battle.

Fanta,the feat doesn't happen in chernobog,you literally corrected me when I said it did.

It's a subsection of no specified size.the real chernobog wasn't even near lungmen it was still in its original place and only activated after Frostnova death,in the begining of chapter 7.which occurs after lungmen battle.
****. I got the lore mixed up.

But I am 100% this subsection was close to Lungmen at the very least since that was the reason RI and Ch'en group came to investigate it in the first place. Might be just best to default to snowstorm calc in the reference for common feat page, then.

****. I got the lore mixed up.

But I am 100% this subsection was close to Lungmen at the very least since that was the reason RI and Ch'en group came to investigate it in the first place. Might be just best to default to snowstorm calc in the reference for common feat page, then.
Yeah it wasn't too far from Lungmen iirc, mostly agree with the stuff👍keep cooking Fanta

Back