• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AnonymousBlank said:
I wouldn't be able to tell it was Mavis if the page didn't tell me. Its like a completely different art style.
I hate to be an asshole here but I was able to tell and I am farsighted

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I say those shadow make them pop out more honestly.
Can you also Open Gildarts Page, so that I can make post second timeskip key

What exactly did Gildarts do in x791? Didn't he just walk off, one shot a monster and break a town?

Edit: And that fight with Base Natsu.

He is Implied to still be stronger than Laxus and Jella, and can still fodderize Natsu

@Nedge

he doesn't mean the Irene one, he means the Renders that were changed on the Page

@Shabaz

I kinda agree, I miss the old Renders, however I had to compromise

No the reason is b/c of Gray calc and why is he scaling to her 2nd origin when she is stronger then him w/out it?

Also I said BASE GMG NATSU meaning the Natsu the partook in the GMG

EDIT: Erza is stronger then Natsu so why in the world does he have an At Least when he shouldn't all together like the other Baden forms during the GMG

Base GMG and Tartaros Arc Natsu, is At Least 7-C, because his base is far above the others and he even managed to do soem Damage to Mard Geer, he is At least 7-C, but he might be stronger than Kagura's peak, and comparable to higher characters, Also because he's Natsu

No the reason is b/c of Gray calc which is close to baseline and we know that Max is a bit stronger then Natsu (same PL as Gray) and Bass Natsu gotten stronger then but we know it wouldn't even make it to At Least and the "because he's Natsu" needs to be thrown out cause that wouldn't cut it. He also had help since 1v1 he couldn't do anything to Mard Geer and we all know that Mard Geer is superior to Base Natsu (GMG) so it needs to be remove

EDIT: Erza/Mira > Natsu and both girls both had IMMENSE trouble w/ demons weaker then Mard Geer himself so that also plays a part

Base Natsu is At least 7-C, because his power consistently fluctuates past his limits, the at least is there to emphasize how he's likely far above 7-C

No....again that's not the case cause if ya really wanna see then let's take a look

Mard Geer > Kyouko/Seliah = Erza/Mira > Base Natsu so again no that's not gonna work and I already told u about Gray calc being very close to baseline and Natsu power never fluctuated unless he's using PoF

EDIT: the man himself had trouble w/ FranMelth and he'd to utilizes LFDM that's already speaks in itself

Natsu's POF is his Rage Power, which is not PIS, and is why he is At least 7-C, because he is the only character, who's Base Form fluctuates higher and higher

No....no there was no PoF played in his fight vs Mard Geer and u just ignored ALL the other things I've said. His power doesn't fluctuates cause if that was the case then he could had defeated Max by himself since he was frustrated and again he had to utilized LFDM to try and take on FranMelth who is ALOT weaker then Mard Geer so again it's plain simple we get rid of the At Least or this would be an outlier

1. He did have POF in the fight against Mard Geer, first LFDM Natsu can't do jack against Mard Geer's base, and then Base Natsu starts damaging His Etherious Form, and appears to be equal to Devil Slayer Gray

2. When he got frustrated at Max, he did beat Max, it's just that the activation was LFDM

Back