• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, I think the Gray and Mavis look off, also Gajeel's x792 isn't even from x792

@Aubin, you should request gajeel's post 2nd timeskip image to be rendered.

As far as I remember Reppusan can do it, but I'm unsure

Yeah sorry about the Gajeel things, it's just that I only knew how to cut out white backgrounds

@DragonMaster can you please reopen all the Pages, I have a better Gray and Natsu

Also, Aubin, why did you change Gray's DeS back? The new pic Dragonmasterxyz put was really good.

P.S

Lol, this whole picture thing is turning into a war.

It's fine to keep the gray one, however I want to Compromise on the Mavis, because that One just doesn't look right

You mean stylization? How does the shadow make it look off. It's no different than the other DG artworks we use on this site.

AnonymousBlank said:
I wouldn't be able to tell it was Mavis if the page didn't tell me. Its like a completely different art style.
That is bullshit. You are overreacting. Anyone can easily tell that is Mavis.

It looks like the same exact Mavis. But seeing as it is causing this much of a stir, I'll change the ******* image.

To think that the biggest argument would be Renders, Dragonmaster I think the Old Mavis one is cleaner, Lucy, Wendy, and Gajeel's look good, but as for Mavis, Not so much

It's fine Man, I like your compromise of Gray with and without Clothes, I just think most of those Renders have too much shadows, and Darkness

Back