• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Upgrades for SM-Verse

Greetings, it seems your SM based profiles are based on the Original English Translation of the Manga, which was heavily inaccurate. As a very big fan of the series, I was wondering if I may speak about potentially upgrading the verse, as well as adding in some more miscellanous abilities the character possess that are often missed.

That depends. I'm assuming you will explain what is innacurate and provide the proper scans contained in the new translation?

I will do my best certainly! Part of the problem is that the new English Scans aren't really online....I can show the Japanese Scans and/or I can just say what the new scans say. I also know a more accurate fan translation, but obviously fan translation already carries with a certain level of bias....etc.

Much of it doesn't really need the new scans anyway, I can show it with scans from any version.

Okay, I am ignorant on Sailor Moon:

From my understanding, there are three versions of the manga, right?

The original, a re-release and another full-color edition. I heard some lines and details are changed and some images redrawn in the later. Also... What scans of Sailor Moon are online?

Sorry for my questions, but I'm trying to work this out decently.

Sorry for the delay! I will try and respond more quickly.

There are 3 English Editions. The first two were by a company called Tokyopop. This included the original and the re-release. The Translation of these were...spotty.

The Latest Edition was translated by Kodansha. I happen to own all of them for any relevant information. The Kodansha translation is alot more accurate and is the latest offical translation.

The Weakest Attack in the entire series is Sailor Moon's Ultrasonic Crying. This is a joke attack, Usagi's crying amplified through her hair pieces and in-universe even basic fodder Monsters like Morga can survive it

The same attack was also strong enough to destroy Jadeite's dimension . Later in the chapter Sailor Mars's First Attack ever after transforming for the first time destroyed the entirety of Jadeite's Dimension accidentally as a side-effect . The size of the dimension was unknown, but it seemed to contain a moon inside it . These are really weak attacks in-verse and most beings are above it.

The Dormant Power of the Silver Crystal in the First Arc was said by Luna (who is extremely knowlegable about the Silver Crystal) to be able to easily blow apart a star . When Princess Serenity unlocked the power of the Silver Crystal it was directly compared to a Supernova. And even Queen Beryl, who also knew of the Silver Crystal's power was startled by it's power . Most High Tiers of the First Arc, and most people in general in the Second Arc, are at this level of power.

The Big Bad of the Second Arc was Death Phantom who was a "Gigantic Planet" that behaved "just like a Black Hole" . In the original Japanese, Death Phantom claims he's going to "envelop" the entire Star System. Second Arc Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi-Moon destroy it. Depending on your calc this is anywhere from Solar System Level to Full-On Galactic. Planets that large are really really hard to blow up due to spheres and not discs like a Solar System. Most Beings in the Third Arc and some beings in the Fourth Arc are at this level. This includes Full Power Base Sailor Senshi.

In the Third Arc, there is something that is called the Taioran Crystal that is above this level of power. Yet, when Sailor Moon first transforms into Super Sailor Moon she emanates energy that is thousands of times more then the Taioran Crystal at it's Peak . This definitely cements them to being at least Galactic by Super Sailor Form. This is also supported by the fact that Pharaoh 90 was afraid of this level of power and yet he can easily movefar away Galaxies at FTL speeds to being nearby . This Level of power is possessed by some in the Third Arc and A Lot in the Fourth Arc.

The High Tiers of the Verse have more power then the Big Bang as explained here . Essentially, the Silver Crystal at it's peak has the power to create entire an entire universe's mass-energy and Sailor Moon becoming Eternal Sailor Moon for the first time used all the Power of the Silver Crystal and alot of other crystals.

The Top Tiers of the Verse are Full-On Spacetime Continuum Universal Level. This is explained here. Essentially, the Big Bad of the entire verse, Chaos, can warp to the far reaches of spacetime and the Lambda Power, it's opposite can reset and maintain the whole cosmos.

Will need to leave after this post to get Dinner but that is the overview.

Sorry for only replying now, I was taking care of important things in real life.

However, all of these examples you gave seem very legitimate, and I see no reason for you not to edit the profiles accordingly.

Before you can go ahead with the upgrades, though, you'll need more staff members who accept them.

You know, people like Antvasima, Azathoth (the admin, not the character), The Everlasting, etc.

Well, the second arc calculation of 23 MegaFoe lands at Solar System level according to our Attack Potency energy chart.

However, being a 1000 times stronger than this is no automatic guarantee to exceed the category, as it goes up to 22.586 TeraFoe, whereas Multi-Solar System level goes up to 12.68 ZettaFoe.

.....I am.....unused to these definitions of Solar System through Galactic. I am used to a quantification that suggests 10 KiloFoe is the Start of Low Galactic and 10 GigaFoe is the Start of Galactic. Regardless Pharaoh 90 was clearly a galactic power himself and Super Sailor Moon's power intimidated it, which is suggestive of it being galactic anyway.

Okay. I have checked, and the galaxy-moving feat seems legitimate, although generally speaking, it probably takes far more energy to destroy an entire galaxy than moving one, so maybe "At least Multi-Solar System level. Possibly Galaxy level" would be appropriate for Sailor Moon at this point?

Hmmm....I would assume that moving a Galaxy at MFTL Speed should be at least Galactic Level, especially done as seemingly casually as Pharaoh 90 did it.

Could we perhaps compromise on "Likely Galaxy Level"?

1.2x10^70 Joules/3x the energy of the entire universe is "just" Multi-Galaxy level according to our energy scale system.

The Level of the Eternal Henshins? Yes I am aware! I list them as at Multi-Galactic Level whenever I talk about them....similar in power to a Weaker God Ki User from DBS or Most God Saints in SS. The Energy of the Original Big Bang, which created the Universe, which is not actually enough to destroy our universe due to expansion and the like.

Anyway, creating a new universe from scratch is a Low 2-C feat, if this is accurate, and not merely speculation.

We use the energy required to destroy multiple solar systems in an expanding energy discharge or shockwave as a gauge for our scale.

"Probably Galaxy level (Stronger than a being that casually moved an entire galaxy at MFTL+ speeds)" seems reasonable, yes.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Imperator, exactly what are you suggesting we WOULD have upgraded the verse to?
First and Second Arc being a mix of 5-A and 4-C

Third and Fourth Arc being a mix of 4-B and 3-C (I was originally suggesting 4-A and 3-C but it seems I was using a different definition)

Fifth Arc is mostly 3-B, possibly verging on the 3-A with the Top Tiers being Low 2-C.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, creating a new universe from scratch is a Low 2-C feat, if this is accurate, and not merely speculation.
Chaos claimed he had the capacity to, and at the end of the series The Lambda Power recreates the entire cosmos to the far reaches of spacetime. I don't know if that's considered enough evidence.

That is considered enough evidence, yes. I think that this mostly seems reasonable.

This seems reasonable to me as well. I will highlight the thread for further input.

Alright then. Although in all fairness, Nemesis isn't an actual Black Hole, it just acts like a Black Hole due to the Evil Black Crystal which might explain certain irregularities. That said, it is still a Solar System-Sized Celestial Body.

Okay then. I suppose that Imperator100 can perform the changes that I defined earlier then.

Thank you! I should have a signifigant amount of free time tomorrow and so will get right on it. I will also be adding explanations to most of their abilities assuming that's alright. Most of the descriptions come from the wiki and while accurate don't say much about what ability does or what it's showings are.

Back