• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor moon hax revision

Since conceptual events were written incompletely, I re-wrote the profiles to edit them. In order to change something other than what was accepted in the discussion, it is necessary to open an extra discussion, I don't have time for that.

This is not an argument, I said why this feat is CM type 1, because controlling people or stars ain't related to CM and being independent of the reality is far to suggest any correspondence to CM.

I do, he made a change, I have right to oppose to it. Why y'all can't address why this is accepted as CM type 1?
It has already been decided that star seeds will be equalized as type 1 concepts: they are the source of everything and give form to everything including: life, celestial objects, powers and abilties, as well as possibilities. They are independent from the things they give form.

This is a better explanation, thank you. May I ask if this is the only scan used for CM type 1? Or which scans should I be aware of?

This is not an argument, I said why this feat is CM type 1, because controlling people or stars ain't related to CM and being independent of the reality is far to suggest any correspondence to CM.
In fact, literally cm 1 = concepts that are beyond reality. If you've read the concept manipulation page, you should see this.

The argument is coming from the panel where Guardian Cosmos stated the cauldron was the birthplace of all possibilities.

I don't really see how star seeds can equate to 'concepts' though other than with living people. There isn't a star seed for the concept of basketball, at least we have no evidence of such. The closest we really have is there being 'embodiments' of different universal concepts. There is a Sailor Guardian presumably for everything. Like how Galaxia is the Guardian of Destruction, or Sailor . The inner and outer senshi all have different titles as well.

We also do not see much showing of the Cosmos Crystal's powers, other than that it is made up of all the galaxy's sailor crystals and it can restore the timeline on a universal scale.

It's a stretch to say that any of the Sailor Crystals known in the series provide such high level control as CM for their their themes. But, I admit that it has been a long time since I read the manga and I may be missing some panels. All scans should be of the Eternal edition manga with the Kodansha release as supplementary by the way. MissDream scanlations are NOT official and are often very unreliable.

I don't really see how star seeds can equate to 'concepts' though other than with living people. There isn't a star seed for the concept of basketball, at least we have no evidence of such.
All celestial objects come from star seeds. A basketball would be made from material gathered from the planet, and be extension of the planet's star seed.

It's a stretch to say that any of the Sailor Crystals known in the series provide such high level control as CM for their their themes.

Characters do not get CM from their sailor crystals being equated as concepts, they only get it if they can manipulate star seeds directly.

All celestial objects come from star seeds. A basketball would be made from material gathered from the planet, and be extension of the planet's star seed.
That does make sense actually, didn't think of it like that.

Characters do not get CM from their sailor crystals being equated as concepts, they only get it if they can manipulate star seeds directly.
Ah, alright. Galaxia did change around the scout's star seeds when she resurrected them, so that fits. Very limited form of CM.

Back