• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor moon hax revision

NUCKv.png
image.png

Most of this stuff has already been accepted. It’s just cleaning up what is already on the profile.

Just a caveat: only Galaxia, Chaos, and Moon and Cosmos has conceptual destruction. Nehellenia only has limited star seed manipulation.

Most of this stuff has already been accepted. It’s just cleaning up what is already on the profile.

Just a caveat: only Galaxia, Chaos, and Moon and Cosmos has conceptual destruction. Nehellenia only has limited star seed manipulation.
it should be entered as type 1 manipulation since the sailor moon inherits the power of the cauldron and also the chaos is integrated with the cauldron and dominates it.

Shit the translations are all over the place with this manga. Each one can change or erase entire feats.

The Eternal edition is the current and 'most accurate' one I believe. So scans should probably be from there only. MissDream scanlations are very unreliable and shouldn't be used for anything that is based on a statement.

This isn't Reactive Evolution. They aren't naturally gaining resistances or new abilities to evolve against an attack. Their just being forced into a transformation to gain more power when in distress, this would be Limited Instinctive Action for their transformation as it's happening on instinct without them needing to will it.

You'd need a scan to show those people being hit with it are ghosts becuse from just this scan alone it just looks like it's effecting normal people. You also need to provide a scan for the Sailor Senshi attacks regularly hitting ghosts that are truly intangible.

. Healing and Resurrection (After Zoisite drained the energy of the people of Tokyo, Sailor Moon revived them back to life)
This is just Resurrection.

Looks like she's touching the ground, could be earth manipulation but if the Sailor moon experts think it's Telekinesis I guess it's ok.
Resistance to Body Control is fine from the scan but where does it say the Death Busters manipulate the soul and mind?
This doesn't give Higher Dimensional Existence. You'd need scans that state only higher dimensional beings can exist inside the Galaxy Cauldron.
Probability manipulation because it inherits power
type 1 conceptual manipulation(destruction and creation)
and should get high godly negation
(Scan)
explaining the high godly negation
sailor chaos in profile owns high god and cauldron destroys it survives because it is a non-existent being basically i think it will be hg neg
These scans don't seem to imply what your suggesting.
Concept Destruction (Type 1;She has inherited the power of the Cauldron, which can erase anything it touches from existence, even Sailor Crystals. Her ultimate power can destroy Chaos, a Nonexistent and abstract entity and the entire Cauldron, a four dimensional structure linked to other part of the space-time continuum, even outside it at the point where the cauldron need to come back into existence)
I believe that star seeds should be verse equalized as Type 1 concepts. All things come from star seeds including possibilities and people's abilities. All things get their identity and form from star seeds. Star seeds are independent from the person as another person can take and use someone's sailor crystal as their own. All star seeds come from the Galaxy Cauldron which is the source of everything that exists in the verse which spans multiple universes and other exotic locations and is transcendent of both time and space. Death Phantom was killed in the future but his star seed was already in the Galaxy Cauldron when sailor moon came to the cauldron. They act like concepts in everything but name. A thing's person concept.

With the power to control star seeds, Sailor Galaxia gain absolutely full control of person can reshape them in any form, even give other people their powers and abilities.

Star Seed Manipulation (combination of Biological Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Morality Manipulation).

scales for conceptual;​

Lambda Sailor Moon,Sailor Chaos,Sailor Galaxia, Queen Nehellenia​

I'm not knowledgeable enough to give a concrete answer on this last addition, sorry.

I agree with everything that I didn't mention in the OP. Though i thing references to the chapters in which these instances take place are good to have.

These scans don't seem to imply what your suggesting.
The cauldron creates all possibilities in the universe, creates and destroys concepts. Everything in the universe belongs to him, usagi has the power of the cauldron, she must obtain these rights + chaos is one with the cauldron and has ruled the cauldron.

Is CM type 1 already accepted? Because I myself don't see how it is CM type 1 destruction.

Ya but the standards have changed, and the current justification is nowhere CM type 1.

Ya but the standards have changed, and the current justification is nowhere CM type 1.
The standards have not changed. Only Type 3 is better explained, and the thing here is that the starseed controls people, galaxies, reality, and is independent of the reality it controls.

But if you still have problems with that, you are free to open revision for this.

I have the freedom to express my disagreement in this context as well. The current rationale does not align with CM type 1. It is not connected to controlling people or celestial bodies in any way.

You previously clarified that the standards for CM have been revised, so thank you.

I have the freedom to express my disagreement in this context as well. The current rationale does not align with CM type 1. It is not connected to controlling people or celestial bodies in any way.

You previously clarified that the standards for CM have been revised, so thank you.
Of course I do not restrict your freedom of statement anyway, and no one has the right to do so, and I have no such intention. But what I mean is that this matches Type 1 but if you have issues with it, this is not the place. Open a different revision for it.

Oh no, you are wrong since he included it in his OP and I still have the right to discuss it here.

Why is it mentioned in OP if it already exists? You are making no sense here.

Back