• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post-Crisis Wally West 2-A CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was brought up in this thread because another user tried to use the Allen Adam scan to claim higher dimensions had reality-fiction differences between them, even though he never said such a thing in the scan. That's why it's relevant to higher dimensions.
That should be left for another thread. after we sought this out I would personally make the thread(but I won't be involved). So let's focus on this first.

So what has been agreed on so far

I personally think it should be this way

2-C to 2-A Peak Wally

Low 1-C/1-C to 1-B/High 1-B at least with the Speed Force

These reasons have been discussed to death already with 1-B and High 1-B scaling for something like the Speed Force being rejected.

And an overall DC cosmology revision is in the works anyway. You can argue it there when it happens.

That scan is accepted as a fictional trancendense, is shown to be a fictional trancendense and is a fictional trancendense. It's like arguing againt's a blatent scan just because it dosen't fit the no R > F narrative.

This thread isn't made for this shit. Go make another thread and debater there I guess.

@Antvasima Can the changes to Wally's page be applied (2-C, possibly 2-A at peak)? This thread's getting too derailed and I don't know if there are still people who disagree.

For the record, I agree with Deagonx regarding that an analogy for easier understanding is not the same as saying that geometric extra dimensions allow you to see lower ones as fiction.

Anyway, we should preferably return to the topic of the Flash's tiering.

@Antvasima Can the changes to Wally's page be applied (2-C, possibly 2-A at peak)? This thread's getting too derailed and I don't know if there are still people who disagree.
I would prefer some more input from the knowledgeable members regarding this specific topic first.

DC and Marvel Comics currently inaccurately use ithe term "omniverse" for a multiverse with infinite universes.

No, many small multiversal collections of universes combined together just make a larger type of multiverse. That's it.

The omniverse is all of fiction and reality combined. It is a very stupid concept, as it is impossible to apply for a single fiction.

The second definition on the wiki omniverse page is '' infinite collection of multiverses '' Anyway, if Speed Force exists among infinite multiverse, it transcends 1-A realms like Limbo. For flashes, a 1-A switch should be added for when they use Speed Force power at high level, at full power. The High Father's assumption that the energy comes from The Source also supports that he surpasses Multiverse.

The second definition on the wiki omniverse page is '' infinite collection of multiverses '' Anyway, if Speed Force exists among infinite multiverse, it transcends 1-A realms like Limbo. For flashes, a 1-A switch should be added for when they use Speed Force power at high level, at full power. The High Father's assumption that the energy comes from The Source also supports that he surpasses Multiverse.

"On this wiki, we do not use the term "Omniverse" anymore because no source seems to agree on what it is."

We don't use Omniverse in this wiki. Also "infinite collection of multiverses" is just 2-A, Low 1-C at best.

this is prob true but can i see a scan?

"On this wiki, we do not use the term "Omniverse" anymore because no source seems to agree on what it is."

We don't use Omniverse in this wiki. Also "infinite collection of multiverses" is just 2-A, Low 1-C at best.
Don't you know that Limbo and Monitor Sphere in Multiverse are 1-A? I remember the wiki also accepts them as 1-A.

Guys stop derailing, I can argue the SF to be High 1-A if you want but that ain't relevant here. What's relevant here is that 1) Wally fought AM and 2) that the full Speed Force is tier 1 (probably Low 1-C) based on stuff that's already accepted on-site. All the rest is irrelevant and derailing.

Guys stop derailing, I can argue the SF to be High 1-A if you want but that ain't relevant here. What's relevant here is that 1) Wally fought AM and 2) that the full Speed Force is tier 1 (probably Low 1-C) based on stuff that's already accepted on-site. All the rest is irrelevant and derailing.
Sorry man. I just told the truth, he didn't accept.

I'll be a bureaucrat before Speed Force is accepted as 1-A.

Anyway, I'll wait for Firestorm's evaluation first.

We still have to wait for Firestorm to finish.

The full speed force is still superior to 2-A. So that'd be misleading, Bart for instance needed outside help to absorb the full Speed Force and it also cut off every other speedster from it iirc.
Speaking of Bart wouldn't Superboy Prime get upgrade to 2A for fighting Bart after he absorb the speed force

Let's not get overenthusiastic with the upgrades here.

Given how inconsistent superhero comic books are, if Bart was not explicitly shown to be at this level in the story, we should probably not upgrade Prime as well, but I am not certain.

In any case, a 1-A Flash seems extremely exaggerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back