• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade to the Regular Show verse

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
These calcs got accepted: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KGiffoni/Mordecai_does_a_massive_cannonball https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...son_goes_Ultra_Instinct_on_Mordecai_and_Rigby https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:KGiffoni/Rigby_uses_Death_Kwon_Do

I'll be recalcing the last one later because i forgot Rigby also vaporizes tougher materials the deeper the hole gets, but the other 2 are already enough for this thread to happen.

The options are:

1. Rigby and Mordecai can survive 200 to 300 tons with severe damage. So it's fair to give them an "At most" rating with these levels. Death Kwon Do and Fists of Justice keys get an "at least 8-A" rating. And the entire verse scales.

2. The 8-A durability feats are outliers. All of them remain at baseline 9-B, and get a "higher" rating with Death Kwon Do and Fists of Justice. Benson gets the 8-A AP and Durability since his durability should be comparable to his AP.

Honestly i think the second option is more realistic, but since crazy stuff happens all the time in Regular Show i'm more into option 1.

WeeklyBattles said:
The death kwon do feat should use stone instead of dirt
While i agree, i can't find vaporization values for stone. You're older to this, do you know where i can find them?

I'm pretty sure they were pretty badly injured by it as well

Although maybe it could be consistent if someone wants to calc muscle man throwing a house

WeeklyBattles said:
I'm pretty sure they were pretty badly injured by it as well
Although maybe it could be consistent if someone wants to calc muscle man throwing a house
Find me the episode and i'd happily calc it. There are lots of episodes with Muscle Man and Starla.

Seems good. Not sure if it'd upgrade them but just in case i'll calc it. Thanks.

Tbh i think the flying trees would wield better results for KE. But yeah i'll make both just in case.

I like that RegularShow characters can finally get an upgrate. For a long time they are 9-B, which is strange to me

Oh, Benson rage wouldn't scale to anyone other than Benson himself, Mordecai and rigby were both injured and deafened by his feat

Muscle Man should have Accelerated Development and Illusion Creation.

It's Small Building+.

It didn't really do MAJOR damage to the house.

Yeah, i think they could be Small Building+ in base, it makes sense.

I see.

So...

High 8-C for the base verse, 8-A for angry Benson / Death Kwon Do / Fists of Justice keys?

So, the High 8-C part was flawed, as it was meant to be Soil Pulverization, which results in 109 megajoules/9-A. However, the explosion is 1.99 tons, which is Building Level+, also probably the new best AP rating in 8-C?

Back