• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show Speed and Hax Addition

Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man:Forms of the god of basketball who have received his powers, Mftl should get speed. As found in the god of basketball.

In this scene, they fly and fight to a degree comparable to him.

Benson:Book Of The Park Records together, Mordecai and Rigby should receive reality warping and plot manipulation as in his profile. He is the original owner of the book and has used it many times.

Pops: in this scene he returns the anti-pops to its base form and neutralizes its power. Power Nullification should be added.

Last edited:
Agree with the additions. And you should add in Self-Sustenance Type 1 for Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man. They stayed in space for a certain period of time and did not need oxygen in any way. You should also add an Aura.

Ohh I was so focused on my own Crt that I completely forgot about this place. Yes, the things here need to be added to the profiles. Actually, the Regular Show needs to be completely revised, but there doesn't seem to be anyone for that. I think I'll take care of this, there are a lot of things that are missing, especially in the profiles of Pops and Antipops. I have to start working on this.

Ohh I was so focused on my own Crt that I completely forgot about this place. Yes, the things here need to be added to the profiles. Actually, the Regular Show needs to be completely revised, but there doesn't seem to be anyone for that. I think I'll take care of this, there are a lot of things that are missing, especially in the profiles of Pops and Antipops. I have to start working on this.
Watching the TV series of my childhood is very enjoyable for me, I am currently in the 3rd season. I can help you revise Regular Show in the future.

By the way, I think I need to say something. In the Regular Show universe, space and earth have different space-time. At the end of the basketball episode, it is said that a few minutes in space passed like 2 months on Earth. But there are antifeats for this situation, such as going to the moon. Could our team have moved to a different universe here?

Watching the TV series of my childhood is very enjoyable for me, I am currently in the 3rd season. I can help you revise Regular Show in the future.
Oh, of course, I'd be very pleased. For this, I also need to watch the show from the very beginning, but before that, I need a general revision for the God Levels (Pops and Antipops). Give me your Discord address from dm or somewhere else, we need to start working on this Show.

By the way, I think I need to say something. In the Regular Show universe, space and earth have different space-time. At the end of the basketball episode, it is said that a few minutes in space passed like 2 months on Earth. But there are antifeats for this situation, such as going to the moon. Could our team have moved to a different universe here?
Interesting. I didn't think it could be like this, but I don't want to say anything right now. It's a little too early to make a decision on that.

Oh, of course, I'd be very pleased. For this, I also need to watch the show from the very beginning, but before that, I need a general revision for the God Levels (Pops and Antipops). Give me your Discord address from dm or somewhere else, we need to start working on this Show.
okay

I think we should open a General Decision where we talk about Regular Show. Just like in Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. There we talk about haxes that can be added to Regular Show and scaling that can be done through Regular Show scenes.

I think we should open a General Decision where we talk about Regular Show. Just like in Naruto, One Piece and Bleach. There we talk about haxes that can be added to Regular Show and scaling that can be done through Regular Show scenes.
Okay, that makes sense.
These additions look alright to me.
Thank you for not ignoring my message and expressing your opinion.

yes, we definitely need to concentrate on the show

I agree with the top two, but I don't agree with the last one. It seems to me that Anti-Pops was weak to positive feelings.

Back