• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible upgrade to the Regular Show verse

Okay. That is probably fine, as long as it is based on accepted calculations.

Psychomaster corrected the calc and a better one based on the top right panel, it got 8-A as well.

We have to wait for the Death Kwon Do part to be accepted, first. Then I will update the profiles.

You can ask a few calc group members to take a look at the calculation if you wish.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a death kwon block move that no dif tanks Right's attacks? Mordi used to block Rigby's attacks. Shouldn't he have:

Durabilty: 8-C Physically, At least 8-A, (able to with stand his death Kwon do attacks), higher with Death Know block

PowerToScale said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't there a death kwon block move that no dif tanks Right's attacks? Mordi used to block Rigby's attacks. Shouldn't he have:
Durabilty: 8-C Physically, At least 8-A, (able to with stand his death Kwon do attacks), higher with Death Know block
Hmm actually that makes sense for me

Okay. You can message a few of them if you wish.

You can ask some calc group members to comment here if you wish.

Okay. You can ask a few others, such as Damage3245, as well if you wish.

Have you asked the other calc group members?

In the final episode they both survive the emptiness of space and the explosion of the planet they were on by AntiPops.
Wouldn't that be a feat of durability?

That would be an outlier, given Mordecai nearly died from a fall from a helicopter had it not been the handshake that broke his fall which wouldve killed him.

Back