• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Sonic, Blaze and Eggman upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. I'm bad with intros, so let's got to it.

I think I've got proof of Sonic, Blaze and Eggman reaching 2-C, Multi-Universe level, and possibly higher. Marine the Racoon and Eggman Nega, if they ever get profiles, should also reach that level. I know this sounds deranged, but I've got some feats to back me up on this.

Sol Emeralds
It's been mentioned in Sonic Rush that the Sol Emeralds' presence in Sonic's universe was going to merge it with that of Blaze. It also created distortions in the space-time continuum that would lead to the destruction of both universes. The Eggmen then drained the emeralds of their power to power their machines. Twice. But I'll get to the second one later.

Sonic and Blaze later prevented that as Super Sonic and Burning Blaze respectively. Since they saved two universes from collapsing, they should both be at 2-C, Multi-Universe level. At least, that just my opinion.

Egg Wizard
Now to the Egg Wizard, the reason for Eggman's upgrade. It is powered by the Power of the Stars, a power that allows both Sonic's and Blaze's universes to co-exist. It has the power to fully decimate Blaze's kingdom, using JUST A FRACTION OF IT. When fully drained, it can destroy both universes, that of Sonic and that of Blaze. Multi-Universal feat.

Guess what ? The Egg Wizard was powered by this. It had the power to merge both universes or obliterate them alltogether. This likely makes Eggman and Eggman Nega Multi-Universal too. Marine the Racoon knocked it backwards AND stunned it with a single hit, which would also possibly put her at Multi-Universe level.

Lastly, Sonic, with Blaze's assistance, blew it up. Another Multi-Universal feat for Sonic and possibly Blaze.

That's all. I'd like to know your opinion on this. Thanks for reading.

Wow, I'm impressed. If Super Sonic, Burning Blaze and Eggman get upgraded then Super Shadow and Super Silver should also be upgraded as well since they scale to Super Sonic.

I wonder what the admins think.

Adamjensen2030 said:
Wow, I'm impressed. If Super Sonic, Burning Blaze and Eggman get upgraded then Super Shadow and Super Silver should also be upgraded as well since they scale to Super Sonic.
I wonder what the admins think.
Thanks ! Cool, didn't think of the "scaling" thing.

We'll have to wait for the admins' verdict first, though.

I am not sure which of our staff members that are knowledgeable about Sonic though.

Withersoul 235 said:
Hmmm... Are there other important people that are knowledgeable about Sonic ?
I'm sure that there are admins that know a lot about Sonic. They may not know everything but you have links to certain cutscenes to prove your point.

Pretty sure the two emeralds can only destroy one world at the time since it was stated that way.

And from what i remmeber egg man drained power from solar emeralds only in that game while he drained the power of chaos emeralds in a different game to power up "chaos".

I wasn't talking about Chaos though.

One at a time is also enough for the 2-C tier, as we see Mammoth Mogul do.

Well...if it destroys one world it can't be multi-universal don't see how that with mogul happened.

Okay I just read that and mammoth is multi-universal simply because there is a statement for him being capable of destroying multi-universe, while here we only have a destruction of one world so, I am pretty convinced this is only 3-A since gems can destroy only one world.

WilliamShadow said:
Okay I just read that and mammoth is multi-universal simply because there is a statement for him being capable of destroying multi-universe, while here we only have a destruction of one world so, I am pretty convinced this is only 3-A since gems can destroy only one world.
^

^ "unlimited power" doesn't mean power to destroy hyper verse and similar it's just a hyperbole used from authors to make it more interesting and I still stay by the fact... If it's is said the emeralds can destroy the world (one world not two) there is not a single reason to put them on 2-C

WilliamShadow said:
^ "unlimited power" doesn't mean power to destroy hyper verse and similar it's just a hyperbole used from authors to make it more interesting and I still stay by the fact... If it's is said the emeralds can destroy the world (one world not two) there is not a single reason to put them on 2-C
I don't think it's a hyperbole since that statement came from an intelligent fox. He is as smart as Eggman. Super Forms having time limits are game mechanics. I think it's possible for the power of the chaos emeralds to destroy worlds, galaxies, universes but it's going to take a very long time to do so.

Keep in mind that I never said that Chaos Emeralds can destroy everything instantly.

However, the Egg Wizard, which Eggman and Eggman Nega piloted, was powered by the Power of the Stars. That power could destroy both universes.

I said unlimited power was a hyperbole from authors which decide who is gonna say what so, it doesn't matter whether it's said by smartest or stupidest person in the verse.

@wither I remmeber that they absorbed their powers and start using them,but I don't remember if they used that power at it's max to fight against sonic,blaze and marines (I think that was the name).

Anyway egg wizard should have 2-C, while I am not sure for anyone else since I don't remmeber if the egg wizard was destroyed or disactivated.

Sonic and Blaze destroyed it, so they should be 2-C. Possibly also Marine because she stunned it and knocked it back with a single attack.

Eggman and Eggman Nega should be 2-C because they're piloting a 2-C machine. That's my opinion.

^not sure for Sonic and Blaze beacuse I wonder if the weapon was destroyed by their attack beacuse its potency was greater or because they damaged it and it exploded anyway I pretty much agree with the rest of it.

^Than yeah, I guess it should thou, it was destroyed because it was damaged by Sonic still he flew right trough that so I guess it's enough.

Don't know if any moderator here wants to add more to it since I think we covered everything.

WilliamShadow said:
I said unlimited power was a hyperbole from authors which decide who is gonna say what so, it doesn't matter whether it's said by smartest or stupidest person in the verse.
I always take everything literally said. I trust that anything that the head of the Sonic Team says is true. Yuji Naka at the time when he made Sonic Adventure decided to put that statement in and he knew what he was doing.

Anyway believe whatever you like.

The Power of the Stars is explicitly superior to the Emeralds. It would not make sense for two beings powered by them to bet the Egg Wizard unless it wasn't using the full power of the PotS.

hmmm Well for Marine is sketchy I mean how is she upgraded in this context?

With Eggman and Nega using the egg wizard since it's true should be 2-C via the destruction of 2 universes so that part can't be denied tbh. Super Sonic and Blaze beating it seems to stem from the emeralds varying tier which maybe we can push the high end

Super Sonic/Burning Blaze: Varies 5-A to 4-A normally 2-C at peak seems to be sufficient and hyper be: At least 4-A likely 2-C due to the super emeralds being superior to the chaos emeralds

Sigh. We've been through this before with Davy0. Sonic' tier is not that variable and like the other tier 2 feats of Sonic, this is an outlier.

Okay. Perhaps we should remove the highlight, and close this thread then.

If we have discussed this before, I am not so sure that repeating ourselves is a good idea.

Canonicity has nothing to do with something being considered an outlier. If anything a feat being non-canon more often than not saves it from being an outlier.

An outlier is a feat that is considered to be heavily inconsistent with the rest of their overall showings. Such as Batman being able to hurt Spectre, Hulk shaking infinite planets or Superman blasting through Soulfire Darkside.

Just because a feat is canon doesn't mean it isn't inconsistent with the rest of the canon's showings.

This has already been addressed multiple times, so I feel like I don't need to do so, here.

I'm just going to clarify that the character Marine mentioned in the OP isn't even base Sonic level.

The power harnessed by the Egg Wizard was also said to be "planet busting", iirc.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This has already been addressed multiple times, so I feel like I don't need to do so, here.
I'm just going to clarify that the character Marine mentioned in the OP isn't even base Sonic level.

The power harnessed by the Egg Wizard was also said to be "planet busting", iirc.
I have a question for you. Does this mean that no matter how many times Super Sonic in the future defeats 2-C and 2-B bosses in the future his feats will still be disregarded as outliers?

Adamjensen2030 said:
I have a question for you. Does this mean that no matter how many times Super Sonic in the future defeats 2-C and 2-B bosses in the future his feats will still be disregarded as outliers?
No. It means if he consistently starts showing tier 2 feats and not struggling with enemies way below that, then they will not be considered outliers. Super Sonic's showings are immensely inconsistent, but the most common are between Tiers 5 and 4.

No. It means if he consistently starts showing tier 2 feats and not struggling with enemies way below that, then they will not be considered outliers. Super Sonic's showings are immensely inconsistent, but the most common are between Tiers 5 and 4.

Before you ask, I am not angry at all. I am merely curious. I wanted to have a mature discussion. It's good to know that Super Sonic will get upgrade in the future assuming that Project Sonic 2017 shows Super Sonic destroying a universal boss on his own without any struggle I guess.

Either way I am looking forward to playing Sonic Mania and Project Sonic 2017 in the future. I predict that the new character in Project Sonic 2017 will be as cunning as Scourge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back