• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Ben 10 UAFO speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trumbipulor fought Way Big, who has MFTL reactions via this.

• Goop was able to dodge every single one of Trumbipulor's projectiles.
  • At 2:00 Gwen reacted to Way Big's laser.
  • At 18:11 Vilgax dodges Way Big's foot so he doesn't get stepped on.
  • Here XLR8 completely blitzes a Way Bad. If the Way Bad had faster reactions than XLR8 then she could've easily stepped on him.
UAFO is short for Ultimate Alien Force Omniverse because they're in the same era.

What level of FTL are the cast currently at? I can't help but wonder if this was actually an outlier

Scaling itself should probably be fine

Way Big never reacted to the Conquest Ray and should hence be downgraded to FTL.

Copying what I said in the ultimate aliens downgrade thread: Now onto the fun part: I have no idea why anyone but Way Big scales to class Z lifting strenght, we might be able to get something from the episode "Too Hot to Handle" to scale Ultimate Humungousaur to but it would need to be calced first. [1] [2] [3] after emperor Milleous finds out that Ben is still alive to the end of the episode there is no statement that he was gonna use the Conquest Ray to end him, in fact the opposite is stated where he says that he still has a Conquest Ray after Way Big blew up his ship, so unless the pink ray is stated to be the Conquest Ray in the episode before this or in the first part of this episode then goodbye to Massively FTL Way Big, Ult Humungousaur, etc. There is a statement by Derrick J. Wyatt however that Way Big is faster in ultimate alien due to a glitch in the Ultimatrix (referencing the moment he speedblitzed that giant trash monster) but the link is removed on Ben 10 wiki, I have seen the statement before the link got removed tho and it is indeed weird that he got a sudden boost in speed then. So FTL, (possibly) faster with Ultimatrix glitch for Way Big?

Also @Zamasu I appreciate all your effort but it might be useful to check this discussion thread where I reveal all my future upgrade plans so that we don't end up revising the same stuff cause for most of the stuff on there, there is a reason that I didn't bring it up yet, either I wait to make one big thread about a certain subject or I wait to get other CRT's done first so I can get more evidence. If you do revise some Ben 10 stuff you can always send me a message on my wall. Also if you want the ultimate alien downgrade thread is accepted on the ultimate alien part (Way Big idk but I'm gonna make a thread for him later anyways) so you can ask Ant to unlock the pages and put them at 7A if you wish (kinda busy IRL).

@MagicCloud I'll give you 10 bucks if you can show me where and give me the statement of it being the Conquest Ray.

There's a calc in Way Big's Page in his speed stat, where is Says he reacted to the Conquest Ray that destroyed Pluto.

This beam is pink-ish while the AF Conquest Ray is green. I plan to downgrade Way Big to 7A so saying this amount of AP is necessary to hurt him is a no for me and he even says he still has a conquest Ray after his ship is destroyed indicating that the conquest Ray was not on the ship that fired a beam at Way Big.

If the beam isn't actually stated to be the conquest ray then it shouldn't just be assumed it is.

When was it ever stated that he only had 1 Conquest Ray?

Flagship from X=Ben+2 with the Conquest Ray

Vlcsnap-2019-10-07-21h50m33s191
Flagship and armada from Frogs of War:

Vlcsnap-2019-10-07-22h05m40s186
Vlcsnap-2019-10-07-22h08m14s847

We never see where exactly the Conquest Ray is fired from in the episode X=Ben+2 so while it might be the same ship, that doesn't mean it's the same weapon being fired + it's a different color + the conquest ray detonator was a golden box with a red button on it which Milleous never used in Frogs of War Part 2. Fair point on him having multiple conquest rays but this actually helps my point since he could then have a conquest ray that he didn't use in frogs of war on his main ship and another one on another ship thus his statement of him still having a conquest ray after his ship was destroyed, is not contradicted.

Andy made good points that this may be an outlier or misunderstanding.

Green made most of the points about it being a misunderstanding, I barely had participation in this thread

Okay. Should we close this then, or wait for further input?

Yeah, I suggest we wait for Firestorm and see if he has anything else for the beam being the Conquest Ray, if not I suppose we can downgrade Way Big. The glitch in the Ultimatrix that made him faster should probably be discussed either way.

So I just remembered Ship can transform into a giant space ship. In the episode "Eye of the Beholder" Ship travels inner stellar distances to save Baz-L. Wouldn't this scale to his reaction speed because not only is he sentient but he has to pilot where he's going?

If it's not hyper-space then I think so although you could use the same reasoning for Jetray and I think that our flight speed statistics cover it without causing too much inconsistencies like upgrade being the prime of Ship's species and thus he would scale above that, while generally the characters describe light-speed as beyond them (but not their ships/flying aliens).

Greenshifter said:
If it's not hyper-space then I think so although you could use the same reasoning for Jetray and I think that our flight speed statistics cover it without causing too much inconsistencies like upgrade being the prime of Ship's species and thus he would scale above that, while generally the characters describe light-speed as beyond them (but not their ships/flying aliens).
Those Cyclops guys were able to hit Ship while he was flying at that speed.

Was he flying in space? Also predicting where he was gonna go is an option? Maybe not but yeah that would be a good attack speed feat for them then.

Greenshifter said:
Was he flying in space? Also predicting where he was gonna go is an option? Maybe not but yeah that would be a good attack speed feat for them then.
I'll link the episode but Ben said the planet they were on was halfway across the galaxy.

Yeah but I meant did they hit him when he was still flying at top speed or only when he was about to land? Cause the highbreed also shot him out of the sky with a laser in the season 2 finale of AF.

So is it fine if I close this thread now?

Well, you can remind Firestorm via his message wall, if it seems necessary.

It only had 2 mentions in the series, so I don't think I have anything else to add about the Conquest Ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back