• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghostfreak and Zs'Skayr
  • Instinctive Action
  • Fear Manipulation
  • Spaceflight
    • Zs'Skayr can fly in the vacuum of space. Ultimate Echo Echo has flight and spaceflight as separate abilities so Sz'Skyar and Ghostfreak should have spaceflight as a separate ability.
  • Resistance to Absorption (for Ghostfreak)
    • Zs'Skayr has resistance to Absorption for an ability so Ghostfreak should have it too. Instead of "Absorption", it should be "Life Absorption" for both of them. In Ghostfreak's description for his Transmutation resistance stats that he was unaffected by life-absorbing powers, it's much better if Ghostfreak gets Life Absorption as a resistance and have that statement as a description.
  • Resistance to Transmutation (for Zs'Skyar)
    • Ghostfreak has it so Zs'Skayr should have it too.
  • Corruption or Transmutation
    • Zs'Skyar turned Vilgax's people into Ectonurites.
Cannonbolt
Echo Echo
Chromastone
  • Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)
  • Spaceflight
    • Can fly in space.
  • Attack reflection
    • Chromastone's Energy Manipulation description states "Can absorb, convert, redirect and project energy". The word "redirect" should have link to the Attack Reflection article. Chromastone should be added to the "Attack Reflection Users" category.
  • Acrobatics
  • Resistance to Heat
Stinkfly
Goop
  • Limited Gravity Manipulation
    • Through his anti-gravity projector, used to keep his body together and morph it to any shape. It is also used to keep Planet Pisciss together by placing it in a machine.
Alien X
  • Gravity Manipulation via Black Hole Creation
  • Levitation and Spaceflight should added along with Flight
  • Matter Manipulation via Creation and Reality Warping
  • Add a description for Life Manipulation
    • Recreated the Universe which contains other dimensions such as Ledgerdomain, a realm where all Mana in the universe flows. Mana is described as life energy.
  • Attack Reflection and Energy Manipulation.
  • Resistance to (Cosmic) Radiation (Added in edit)
    • Survives flying in space.
    • Leander is part-NRG which means the beam is radioactive
  • Resistance to Extreme Cold
    • Survives flying in space.
Omnitrix
  • Instinctive Action
    • The failsafe will turn Ben into whatever Alien necessary to survive a situation that puts his life in danger.
  • Resistance to Corruption or Transmutation
    • Transforming will prevent Ben from mutating when exposed to Corrodium.

Last edited:
DD_W.png

Ghostfreak Fear Manip will not accepted.
I think Social Influencing should be the case since Ghostfreak was taunting Zombozo. Zs'Skayr was originally High-Ecto Lord who leads Dr. Victor, the Werewolf and the Mummy. Vilgax's people who were turned into Ectonurites came to help Zs'Skayr when he called them.

Attack Reflection is the explicit ability to turn one's opponent's attacks against them.
Alien X never did this, dispersing an energy beam isn't attack reflection.

We need more people like jarvin. You have did excellent work. Profiles like echo Echo Should've had Inorganic characteristics ages ago.
I'm so glad you're improving them, Hopefully we'll bring justice to these profiles.
Also someone get moderators please let's get this approved.

• Ghostfreak and Zs'Skayr
    • Instinctive Action
      • I suppose?
    • Spaceflight
      • Fine
    • Resistance to Absorption (for Ghostfreak)
      • Seems okay
    • Resistance to Transmutation (for Zs'Skyar)
      • Okay
    • Corruption or Transmutation
      • Via an external device?
    • Fear Manipulation
      • Is this done supernaturally or because it's ugly/gross?
  • Cannonbolt
    • Limited Invulnerability
      • Invulnerability is a form of supernatural protection, not just a hard shell.
    • Resistance to Acid
      • Fine
  • Echo Echo - Fine
    • Attack Reflection
    • Acrobatics
    • Small Size (Type 0)
  • Chromastone - Seems okay
    • Spaceflight
    • Attack reflection
    • Acrobatics
    • Resistance to Heat
  • Stinkfly - Okay
    • Organic Manipulation
    • Bodily Weaponry
    • Adhesive Manipulation
    • Gas or Poison Manipulation
  • Goop - Fine
    • Limited Gravity Manipulation
  • Alien X
    • Gravity Manipulation via Black Hole Creation
      • I suppose.
    • Levitation and Spaceflight should added along with Flight
      • Fine
    • Energy Manipulation and Matter Manipulation via Creation and Reality Warping
      • Matter Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the particles that make up matter and the bonds between them. Converting matter into energy can also be listed as matter manipulation, but an appropriate explanation regarding the scope of applications the ability has should be given.
      • I suppose you could say he created those energy orbs and converted them into galaxy matter.
    • Add a description for Life Manipulation
      • Life Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the life force that courses inside living beings or the very concept of life itself.
      • Based on our site definition, I don't recall actual manipulation of it, not including creation.
    • Attack Reflection and Energy Manipulation.
      • Reflected Leander's beam towards multiple directions with the palm of his hand.
    • Resistance to (Cosmic) Radiation
      • Fine
    • Resistance to Extreme Cold
      • Fine
  • Omnitrix
    • Instinctive Action
      • I suppose.
    • Resistance to Corruption or Transmutation
      • Okay

• Is this done supernaturally or because it's ugly/gross?
I think it should be Social Influencing instead of Fear Manipulation.
Ghostfreak was taunt Zombozo before scarring him and because it's gross (probably).
Zs'Skyar was High Ecto-Lord. Dr. Viktor, the Mummy and the Werewolf worked under him and he can call help from Vilgaxian-turned Ectonurites.

Yes and Echo Echo will get Limited resistance to Paralysis Inducement as he was able to move and change himself while being frozen in ice by big chill guards.

Don't worry I'm doing rework of profiles all I need is 1 day and I'll apply all of it

Alien X profile will soon be unlocked for some abilities I am proposing, I'll add this thread's stuff as well with that. This thread can stay open for future abilities discussion or proposal for some characters that aren't celestial sapiens, because as far I've seen, no one actually bothers to create a crt for other characters.

Alien X profile will soon be unlocked for some abilities I am proposing, I'll add this thread's stuff as well with that. This thread can stay open for future abilities discussion or proposal for some characters that aren't celestial sapiens, because as far I've seen, no one actually bothers to create a crt for other characters.
You can add these abilities and proper notes to Alien X and along with whatever the **** Content Revision Threads you have been working on alright, Dear Reiner.

On the side note, Alien X should get Resistance towards Reality wrapping for surviving the Annhilargh, as Annhilargh itself has reality wrapping for it being able to Destroy reality and later it was mentioned that "Alien X altered the reality as well" with him recreating the Universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back