• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ghostfreak and Zs'Skayr
    • Instinctive Action
      • I suppose?
    • Spaceflight
      • Fine
    • Resistance to Absorption (for Ghostfreak)
      • Seems okay
    • Resistance to Transmutation (for Zs'Skyar)
      • Okay
    • Corruption or Transmutation
      • Via an external device?
    • Fear Manipulation
      • Is this done supernaturally or because it's ugly/gross?
  • Cannonbolt
    • Limited Invulnerability
      • Invulnerability is a form of supernatural protection, not just a hard shell.
    • Resistance to Acid
      • Fine
  • Echo Echo - Fine
    • Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)
    • Attack Reflection
    • Acrobatics
    • Small Size (Type 0)
  • Chromastone - Seems okay
    • Inorganic Physiology (Type 1)
    • Spaceflight
    • Attack reflection
    • Acrobatics
    • Resistance to Heat
  • Stinkfly - Okay
    • Organic Manipulation
    • Bodily Weaponry
    • Adhesive Manipulation
    • Gas or Poison Manipulation
  • Goop - Fine
    • Limited Gravity Manipulation
  • Alien X
    • Gravity Manipulation via Black Hole Creation
      • I suppose.
    • Levitation and Spaceflight should added along with Flight
      • Fine
    • Energy Manipulation and Matter Manipulation via Creation and Reality Warping
      • Matter Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the particles that make up matter and the bonds between them. Converting matter into energy can also be listed as matter manipulation, but an appropriate explanation regarding the scope of applications the ability has should be given.
      • I suppose you could say he created those energy orbs and converted them into galaxy matter.
    • Add a description for Life Manipulation
      • Life Manipulation is the ability to manipulate the life force that courses inside living beings or the very concept of life itself.
      • Based on our site definition, I don't recall actual manipulation of it, not including creation.
    • Attack Reflection and Energy Manipulation.
      • Reflected Leander's beam towards multiple directions with the palm of his hand.
    • Resistance to (Cosmic) Radiation
      • Fine
    • Resistance to Extreme Cold
      • Fine
  • Omnitrix
    • Instinctive Action
      • I suppose.
    • Resistance to Corruption or Transmutation
      • Okay
you guys could've applied what Firestorm accepted here a while back, you know

Status
Not open for further replies.