• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the side note, Alien X should get Resistance towards Reality wrapping for surviving the Annhilargh, as Annhilargh itself has reality wrapping for it being able to Destroy reality and later it was mentioned that "Alien X altered the reality as well" with him recreating the Universe.
The Annihilargh does not have Reality Warping, it has Existence Erasure which is linked as "Reality Destruction" because it destroyed the universe.

Why would Alien X surviving it not just be listed as resistance to Existence Erasure?

How do we know its not a durability feat? Plus Alien X is possibly 5D and the explosion he tanked is considered 2-A I thino

How do we know it wasnt because of his possible HDE? Or Acasuality?
Acausality don't give resistance towards EE, also, It'll give him resistance towards EE if there is showcase of that, as Alien X was entirely unaffected by it, EE only won't work on his 5th dimensional axis, even if there but for what LD is, he must have been affected but he wasn't.

I don't think Type 4 Acausality would do anything to prevent Alien X being erased, though the HDE argument may be valid.
Acasuality is having a different cause and effect so it is possible.
Acausality don't give resistance towards EE, also, It'll give him resistance towards EE if there is showcase of that, as Alien X was entirely unaffected by it, EE only won't work on his 5th dimensional axis, even if there but for what LD is, he must have been affected but he wasn't.
Idk seems really sus. I think its too vague for us to give resistance since theres also the fact about Alien X species being born in that weird area I forgot the name of

Acasuality is having a different cause and effect so it is possible.
Shion, we don't use doubts for the sake of doubt. There must be a proof, it is not mentioned in aca 4 that it gives resistance towards EE.
Idk seems really sus. I think its too vague for us to give resistance since theres also the fact about Alien X species being born in that weird area I forgot the name of
Forge of creation that again has nothing to do with Resistance towards EE.

Shion, we don't use doubts for the sake of doubt. There must be a proof, it is not mentioned in aca 4 that it gives resistance towards EE.

Forge of creation that again has nothing to do with Resistance towards EE.
It is specifically “Reality Destruction
Yep thats durability. Context also makes it seem like its durability or HDE at best.

Not to mention Annhilargh destroyed Universe and it's All of spacetime continuum and everything in it, that includes 26D naljians of the past, that will give it 26D range.

Anyway, To Quote myself, Annhilargh, as it has 26D range would have been able to affect Alien X entirely, but since he was unaffected entirely, Resistance is guaranteed.

Anyway, To Quote myself, Annhilargh, as it has 26D range would have been able to affect Alien X entirely, but since he was unaffected entirely, Resistance is guaranteed.
We really need a staff member to keep you and Ben 10 verse in check.

Do we have quote about Annhilargh being able to effect 26D?

Being a threat to all of creation or existence is not enough iirc

Do we have quote about Annhilargh being able to effect 26D?

Being a threat to all of creation or existence is not enough iirc
It has been accepted long ago that nothing in the Universe was left except Alien X for the Statement "Entire Universe and everything in it" was destroyed has been stated dozens of times exactly same, so we take it literally seeing the consistency, infact, that's from where his EE came from.

What Shion means is that every hax, every move, and every attack depends on a cause-effect system, and characters superior to a certain cause-effect system are not affected by any attack that doesn't affect Acausality Type 4.

I understand what you mean, you want some support behind this argument.

What Shion means is that every hax, every move, and every attack depends on a cause-effect system, and characters superior to a certain cause-effect system are not affected by any attack that doesn't affect Acausality Type 4.
Our page don't give resistance towards EE for Aca type 4, Alien X did nothing but just standard there. I can just say in every vs matches that AX is immune to everything since ya aca 4. No.

Anyway, if Aca type 4 is that effective that it can just ignores EE like nothing, then that's resistance towards EE once again. Lol.

It's not just EE. Acausality Type 4 can resist any attack that cannot affect.
NFL, Our page doesn't state it give resistance to those, so, it needs to be proved.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Alien X should have BFR for being able to send any opponent anywhere in the Universe.

Ben 10 Alien force X=Ben + 2: how about we send the incursions billions of light years away from earth? -Ben

Ben 10 Omniverse Universe vs Tennyson: Celestial sapiens from Inter-Galactic high court were sending witnesses from earth to the high court normally including ben, rook.

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Forge of creation: Ben stated Alien X is capable of not just stopping aggregor but send them to the forge of creation.

Alien X should have BFR for being able to send any opponent anywhere in the Universe.

Ben 10 Alien force X=Ben + 2: how about we send the incursions billions of light years away from earth? -Ben

Ben 10 Omniverse Universe vs Tennyson: Celestial sapiens from Inter-Galactic high court were sending witnesses from earth to the high court normally including ben, rook.

Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Forge of creation: Ben stated Alien X is capable of not just stopping aggregor but send them to the forge of creation.
What do you think? It is fairly straightforward.

BFR is fine.

Hey, High Regen for Goop as well.

and Resistance towards Nuclear radiation for Alien X as he was entirely unaffected by Aggregor nuclear blasts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back