• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Ben 10 UAFO speed upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the Telekinesis Speed calculation can possibly be used for Attack Speed. That's good to hear.

It seemed more like reality warping than telekinesis though.

Did Alien X and Galactic Gladiator use any techniques against each other that might have had similar speed?

@Antvasima

Why do you think the movement is from Reality Warping? If it were, how does if affect the movement?

I would have to rewatch the fight to check.

Creating a space-time continuum is reality-warping per definition, as far as I am aware.

The two flew from planet to planet in seconds and when GG became the size of a galaxy, the X clones were able to lap a circle with a diameter greater than his new height an unquantifiable amount of times within seconds. They don't exactly lack for MFTL or MFTL+ feats in that fight.

Well, MFTL+ seems fine then. I am just skeptical about scaling speed from a creation feat.

MFTL+ was never an issue, the only thing really being discussed is the speed of that universe restoration (more or less)

@Firestorm could you tell me which Big Bang you are using (Maltruant's or the regular one) to scale the Omnitrix to cause the link isn't working and your timestamp is off?

I'm also quite sure that we can't use the high end of 10^23 times the observable universe because of the universe size revision not being accepted.

It could also be an option to use the speed of our real world Big Bang and pixelscale how far Ben/Feedback is from the detonation.

I also found one link detailing that the radius of the universe after inflation (10^-32 s) is about 9 meters (or 3 meters if you use 10^-33 s) which would be around the distance Ben is from the Big Bang.

@Antvasima

Whether it be telekinesis or reality warping, we see the galaxies move from point A to point B very quickly. I don't see any issue of this attributing to his speed, attack speed if anything.

Attack speed seems fine to attribute it to then.

Is everyone ok with me changing the ultimates + Way Big and Gwen to FTL speed? Same for Class M lifting strenght (aside from Way Big and Gwen)?

Greenshifter said:
Is everyone ok with me changing the ultimates + Way Big and Gwen to FTL speed? Same for Class M lifting strenght (aside from Way Big and Gwen)?
Please elaborate regarding the reasons for this.

@Ant based on Way Big not reacting to the Conquest Ray as detailed earlier on in this thread and as such everyone that scales to him should instead scale to Armored Kevin's FTL feat. Scaling to the Conquest Ray's AP will also have to be removed from Albedo's profile.

Ultimate Humungousaur currently has class Z lifting strenght which probably comes from scaling to Way Big but Ultimate Humungousaur never compared to Way Big in lifting strenght.

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

Did any other staff members agree with this?

Andy said this:

Andytrenom said:
If the beam isn't actually stated to be the conquest ray then it shouldn't just be assumed it is.
and this:

Green made most of the points about it being a misunderstanding, I barely had participation in this thread

Okay. I suppose that this probably makes sense then. Which profiles would be affected from the revision?

Okay, but if you apply this, you have to properly update all of the pages involved.

I have downgraded everyone, I recommend keeping this thread open so Alien X's and the Omnitrix' speed can be discussed further here.

What calculation? I do not remember this discussion so well anymore.

@Firestorm I think your calc for the Omnitrix's speed is fine as well since I don't think the universe expansion in Ben 10 happens the way it does IRL (there are already stars visible etc.).

We also had a small discussion on it being telekinesis which should probably be noted in lifting strenght, reality warping was the other alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back