• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet discussion but better [Spoilers ahead]

I do wonder when the next info drop will happen...or at least a notable leak
Doesn't Nintendo supposedly have something planned for the 15th or 16th? Although, I don't remember exactly, but it might just be for indie stuff, so it might not be Pokemon news.

apparently there was a leak of a supposed evolution of sprigatito but it seems that RiddlerKhu said that it was fake

no more weed waifu ;w;?
we still don't know what we'll get. Personally i wouldn't mind, heck, i'd even prefer Sprigatito to stand on two legs. It feels so cool to see a pokemon on 2 legs fight. All 4 legged ones do is jump at eachother and pounce/slash and shoots stuff. 2 legged creatures have so much combat potential.

All 4 legged ones do is jump at eachother and pounce/slash and shoots stuff. 2 legged creatures have so much combat potential.
You're right. From Khu there will be a lot of new mons. So there's probably something for everyone

Hopefully brand new moves and Abilities instead of rehashing old stuff with new names

GF keeping that neat new gimmick mechanic under wraps only to reveal to us that Pokémon can change type and use a stab move once.,

btw i made the lake of rage freeze calc and the 8 megatons end got accepted so we have a supporting 7-B feat

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

well in short the movie is about a woman who ended up corresponding with a man who existed 2 years in the past and she saves him from an accident by writing a note and there's also romance

Looking at his special attack and physical defense, he's going to demolish so many mons real quick

This gimmick might actually be better than Megas. If you ignore the visuals that is

Back