• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet discussion but better [Spoilers ahead]

girafarig evolved and theres three new pokemon
Three? Most recent were what, Wiglett & Klawf, but they were announced before Farigiraf.

Also, I don't like Farigiraf much. I liked the idea that its head & tail being separate & autonomous had utility.
Also, how are you supposed to pet it with bitey-brain head in the way?

Three? Most recent were what, Wiglett & Klawf, but they were announced before Farigiraf.

Also, I don't like Farigiraf much. I liked the idea that its head & tail being separate & autonomous had utility.
Also, how are you supposed to pet it with bitey-brain head in the way?
theres some pokemon in a mini map and theres also a maybe a four one as theres something moving on one of the camera showcase

I could not find the premiere for this, infuriatingly. Couldn't chat while it was live.

& yeah, so far it seems it's just an official/in-universe VTuber with a "Who's that Pokemon?" for a Pokemon that hasn't been revealed to us.

More interestingly, the loading bar has 7 characters of Pokemon world writing next to it. Could this mean "loading"? Do we have a basis for a cipher?

• Category EleFrog Pokémon
  • Type Electric
  • Height 1.2 m
  • Weight 113.0 kg
  • Ability Electromorphosis / Static

Bellibolt

Its Belly-Button Dynamo Produces a Huge Amount of Electricity​

Bellibolt expands and contracts its elastic body to generate electricity in an organ that looks like a belly button. The huge amount of electricity generated this way is then discharged from the two bumps on either side of its head that resemble eyeballs.
Its actual eyes are adorably small and round, so when it tries to be intimidating, it puts the eyelike bumps to good use.
Bellibolt

Easygoing by Nature, It Doesn’t Notice an Opponent Until Attacked​

It is difficult to train Bellibolt to initiate a battle without it being attacked first.
After the sun sets, you can hear strange noises coming from Bellibolt’s habitat. This noise is not Bellibolt’s cries, but a sound emitting from their stomachs–it is known that this sound signals that they are hungry.

New Ability: Electromorphosis​

Bellibolt’s Ability, Electromorphosis, is a new Ability appearing for the first time in these titles. Bellibolt becomes charged when hit by an attack, boosting the power of the next Electric-type move it uses.
Bellibolt's Ability, Electromorphosis

Oh, & if you wanna read about Iono, here:

Back