• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokémon God Tiers: Several revisions

Multi+ is blatant, yea. Smth smth Cogita as evidence.

"The space-time rift is said to be a portal to innumerable other dimensions... In one such realm, far and farther still from ours, dwells almighty Sinnoh."

My biggest thing about this is that if the Heart/True Form of Arceus is a consciousness in and of itself and that the entirety of the Pokemon cosmology (including Arceus's own 5-D realm) is an aspect of said consciousness, that alone should in and of itself already specify that all of existence is considered a mental construct in Pokemon, a thought.

Besides that, if the existence of something is coming from a thought, why wouldn't that already imply it's a mental construct completely inferior to the Heart, especially when in this case, existence and it's shape is reliant on thoughts as well?

You know that perceiving is still not ground for R>F, right? Subjective Reality is making things existing because of your willing, why isn't this just the same?
because, again, the surrondings would exist regardless of either we perceive it or not, in arceus' case, they only exist as the heart perceives things and the world expands as it enriches, which can be interpreted as them being part of it's mind as much as them just being created by it's mind

Nah. But why did you agree with the 6D downgrade anyway, I bet you have different reasons.
I'm thinking that is enough evidence to differentiate Arceus from the Heart, since you said there was no difference to distinguish avatars from true forms.

I'm fine with 5D for the Heart, but you'd have to deal with whatever happened in PLA that kinda also implied Arceus himself is from a higher dimensional realm.

Anyway I'm still waiting for more input.

I'm thinking that is enough evidence to differentiate Arceus from the Heart, since you said there was no difference to distinguish avatars from true forms.

I'm fine with 5D for the Heart, but you'd have to deal with whatever happened in PLA that kinda also implied Arceus himself is from a higher dimensional realm.

Anyway I'm still waiting for more input.
I am kinda of confused at what are you talking about.

First you agree with Arceus being 2-A in avatar, then now you say it's Low 1-C even in that.

Can you be more coherent? Because I'm legit being confused. Yes I said the Heart is 5D, but it's because of it treating the 2-A cosmology as part of itself and being beyond space time. But what exactly says that the 5D Heart simply didn't wish the 2-A multiverse in existence?

because, again, the surrondings would exist regardless of either we perceive it or not, in arceus' case, they only exist as the heart perceives things and the world expands as it enriches, which can be interpreted as them being part of it's mind as much as them just being created by it's mind

Not to mention Cognita's own explanation of the heart and it's connection to existence in PLA that coincides with this too.

I don't follow your question
I mean that the 5D realm can just have brought the 2-A Multiverse in existence from perceiving it, with the OS being simply said realm (given that Arceus' True Form IS the OS) and thus being consistent with the other 5D stuff it already has, without necessairly involving the 5D realm in this consciousness thing.

I mean that the 5D realm can just have brought the 2-A Multiverse in existence from perceiving it, with the OS being simply said realm (given that Arceus' True Form IS the OS) and thus being consistent with the other 5D stuff it already has, without necessairly involving the 5D realm in this consciousness thing.
I'm not vibing with these assumptions tbh. There's no lore material to back this up.

Especially when the Heart encompasses all realities

I'm not vibing with these assumptions tbh. There's no lore material to back this up.

Especially when the Heart encompasses all realities
Alright, show me the Heart treating even its own realm (which is itself, btw) as a thought.

Alright, show me the Heart treating even its own realm (which is itself, btw) as a thought.
It's literally as described by the Hiker dude. I don't know what else you want again

Also, show me where it was mentioned The Heart is his realm

If True Forms = Realms, make 2+2
This is what the cosmology looks like. The Spirit is not any realm. You're using headcannon. The Heart is essentially the map and everything in the cosmology are locations on that map. That's how The Heart was described, in basic terms

Untitled-2-1-1.jpg

Just because the Creation Trio's true forms are realms doesn't necessarily mean Arceus's true form can ONLY be a realm and not the consciousness that everything in the cosmology is an aspect of.

the creation trio forms are their realms, arceus is not part of neither the lake or creation trio so idk where you are getting that from, also if the realm is part of it's mind, that the heart would still be the realm even if it is a thought

Because the Heart/Original Spirit (Arceus’s true form) views Arceus’s realm, which is accepted as 5-D, as a thought (which is enough for R/F transcendence)
First of all thanks for actually explaining unlike acting like a wild dog (@Sniper670)

Second of all can I get the scan of Arceus seeing the realm as a thought? If this is correct then I suppose 6D makes sense

Second of all can I get the scan of Arceus seeing the realm as a thought? If this is correct then I suppose 6D makes sense

That's what the given evidence(s) are referring to. The heart (Arceus's true form) is the same as the mind, it's a consciousness, and all of existence in the Pokemon Cosmology is an aspect of said consciousness, as thoughts from the heart are what shape existence and keep it in existence
What the ****

The thread was civil tho...... until l your dumbass joined with "evidence is shit" without explaining the why

....can we not please? Just calm down, the thread is getting back on track now.

That's what the given evidence(s) are referring to. The heart (Arceus's true form) is the same as the mind, it's a consciousness, and all of existence in the Pokemon Cosmology is an aspect of said consciousness, as thoughts from the heart are what shape existence and keep it in existence
Why is all of existence 5D? If Arceus dreams the cosmology wouldnt that make him 5D since the universe is 4D?

I asked for an explanation and you didnt give me so I said the evidence I see on the OP was shit and not enough. Simple.
Okay. So like. Everything is either on his profile or in the the comments. Did you read them?

Also, everyone including stuff minus you think it's enough, which makes you the problem even worse you didn't elaborate on why you disagree.

So your disagreements means nothing more than stale bread in a gutter

Okay. So like. Everything is either on his profile or in the the comments. Did you read them?

Also, everyone including stuff minus you think it's enough, which makes you the problem even worse you didn't elaborate on why you disagree.

So your disagreements means nothing more than stale bread in a gutter
Because the perceiving thing makes Arceus True Form 5D at max. I asked for an explanation and you didnt give me. Just stop this madness.

No because the cosmology would include the realm of Avatar Arceus, which is accepted as 5-D on it's own.
What thread accepts it as 5D?

So what your point is

4D Universe + 5D Realm (Arceus Avatar) = Heart < 6D Arceus

Back